This is fucked up!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is fucked up!!!!

My boy is out living his dream and what happens,somebody goes out of their way to fuck it up!I sitting here most likely,more pissed than Proof,how come shit likes this always happens,it never fails,i told Proof he was gonna be a star long time ago,but i didn't see all this shit behind it,you see to me Proof is the same ole ***** from round my way,i don't treat him any differantly now than i did 10 years ago,so i don't front like i'm down with his whole crew,he'll even tell that not once have i even spoken of them,shit i love them *****s too but those are his friends and i don't go running around telling everybody that i know Proof,shit thats just not me,all the heads on the board know but i just don't treat him any better than i did along time ago,shit,i know he's a star now but i still treat him as Deshun,he knows i won't front or lie to him,i don't have to,he's real with me and i'm real with him,no need to play games,so when i see one of my few peeps actually doing something with his life and i want to support him in everyway,that's how i am,Shun knows,and it makes me feel good that he actually reaches out to his fans,name 1 other rappa that duz what he do and takes the time out of his busy schedule to do what Shun duz for his fans,that right there lets u know that he cares about his fans,but shit like this getting kicked off tour for some shit that he didn't even start wasn't right!Now all the heads that know me off the board will tell you that i knew Esham too,but the shit he did was fucked up,Shun email me and let me know the deal,we've been sending emails back and forth 2 each other just check to see how each 1 of is doing.I just pissed that when something finally goes right for somebody,somebody comes right behind and fucks it up,its sad and u undercut somebody else dream,its just sad,i thru venting my anger and too anybody that responds to this be very careful on how u choose ur words to repond,cuz the way i feel right now,u don't want to provoke me!OUT----REV?
    mr. poop chute banger says....
    Homeland Security Advisory System
    http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
    is wrestling fake?
    http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Hey, I understand. You had to release how u felt. I have to admit that it's a crazy situation!

Comment

Hey I understand how you feel too. Don't worry I'll choose my words wisely and I won't provoke you. As somebody who wants to break into the entertainment business I totally admire Proof for always believing in his dream and finally making it come true. I also admire him for coming on here and posting for his fans. He is the only rapper who does what he does for his fans. This whole situation is fucked up but what's pissing me off even more is these assholes coming on here and posting negative things about Proof and D12. I hope Jim will delete their posts and kick them off the board if he can. No matter what those fags say Proof and D12 will overcome this and continue to live out their dreams and make good music for their fans.

Comment

rev u my dogg, u a good friend and i believe you when you say that when people finally get they dreams, someone fucks it up. always happens dogg, there will always be haters, but fuck 'em, never forget ur dreams ands always follow your heart.
        ------------------------------------
        "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."
        ------------------------------------

Comment

UH D12 OPENED UP #1 ON THE BILLBOARDS ...WHAT MORE DO UR GREEDY ASS'S WANT....ESHAM NEEDED THE EXPOSURE OF THE WARPED TOUR MORE THAN THEM .. AND FUCK WHAT EVER COMES OUT OF PROOFS MOUTH ...U GONNA BELEIVE MR.ED ???
          D12 PLANNED THIS FROM JUMPSTREET..FUCK THERE GOIN TO JAPAN TO TOUR?? THEY KNEW A WEEK IN ADVANCE THAT IF THERE WAS N ETHING TO HAPPEN BOTH PARTIES WOULD BE KICKED OFF ...THEY WAS LIKE" FUCK IT WE CAN ONLY DO IT ONCE B4 WE GET BOOTED SO MAKE SURE WE 30 DEEP SO WE CAN FUCK HIM UP GOOD" CUZ U KNOW IF THERE WAS ONLY 10 ON 2 PROOF WOULD STILL BE NERVOUS....

THEY FUCKED UP ESHAMS DREAMS AND DESERVE TO LIVE A NIGHTMARE UNTILL THEY ROTT

Comment

it's been said that Eminem wanted Esham off the tour before they were on together... mission accomplished.
            My breath is disastrous
            And I'll bet cash at the bottom of your style is my name next to an asterisk

Comment

Originally posted by fuckd12FUCKD12f
              .. AND FUCK WHAT EVER COMES OUT OF PROOFS MOUTH ...U GONNA BELEIVE MR.ED ???

Mr. Ed hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Nelson

Mr. Ed hahaha
                not funny you fucking faggot..proof could win of every1 in a battle and thats what hiphop is about, its not about his fucking teeth

Comment

i agree with ShAdy D12 DiVa is there nuthin we can do to get all tha d12 haters off this board it gets borin seein all there bullshit

Comment

I can name 6 rappers who are downer with there fans then anyone in the game

Violent J, Shaggy 2 Dope, Jamie Madrox, Monoxide Child, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, and Anybody Killa

Fo real these six go into Chat rooms withthere fans put on a yearly festival for there fans, give there fans free shit, have devastating stages, drop so many fuckin albums for there fans, have different styles for there fans, have contests so you can chill with them for a free weekend if you do somethin fresh for them, they have so much merchandise everyone can be pleased wit it.

And Natas also has mad luv for there fans maybe not as much as the 6 previously stated but what other rap group will you see talkin to fans hours before the show starts outside the venue. They dont need security people to follow them 24 7

Comment

Originally posted by HecklaDL
                      I can name 6 rappers who are downer with there fans then anyone in the game

Violent J, Shaggy 2 Dope, Jamie Madrox, Monoxide Child, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, and Anybody Killa
                      i only know VJ and S2D because they got famouse because of D12 dissing them......they might be down with their fans but thats because they hanvt blown up yet...

Comment

How did they get famous by D-12 dissin them they've been known alot longer then D-12 has in the publics eye.

Comment

How did they get famous by D-12 dissin them they've been known alot longer then D-12 has in the publics eye.
                          they havnt been know in europe..till D12 dissed them

Comment

I dont remember D-12 dissin ICP but I dont listen to D-12

And who needs Europe when most of the people buyin music are in America. Only pop stars should be so big.

And Ive heard there are European ICP fans so theyve been known in Europe to before D-12 dissed them.

Comment

I dont remember D-12 dissin ICP but I dont listen to D-12

And who needs Europe when most of the people buyin music are in America. Only pop stars should be so big.

And Ive heard there are European ICP fans so theyve been known in Europe to before D-12 dissed them.
                              well im from europe and i hang out with lots of people and none of them know who ICP is,all they know is that D12 dissed them.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:41 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:45 AM
                              0 responses