No announcement yet.

Esham and his pathetic attempt to sell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esham and his pathetic attempt to sell.

You are all very bright people on this message board and I know that you are well aware why there are a bunch of idiots posting anti-D12 and pro-Esham propaganda on the board. As I am not affiliated with this site, I felt that as a simple member of the community, I would like to voice a few things that I see going down.
    I believe that we all know that the aftermath of the Warp Tour incident is one more feable attempt by a truly talentless artsit to get some much needed publicity. First- Esham is signed to Overcore Records (a lame independant Detroit based label that would not know a hit record if it struck them in the night), that is distributed by the equally lame TVT records (who are deperate for any other hit other than Tha Eastsidas). Esham released his latest truly mediocre rap record (remember, I would even call Shaq's record mediocre- and it is really bad) and no one really cared. This is truly bad because he could not get any attention for the record even though his label was very vocal about promoting the fact that his is dissing the world's biggest rap star (read: Eminem) that has sold in excess of 15 million units around the world, and the biggest hip hip group (read: D12) who were at the top of sales charts around the world at the time.
    Further to this, he then gets a horrible spot on the 2nd stage of the Warp tour, and still no one out there cares. Along comes the solution- D12 is on the Warp tour... if he creates enough controversy dissing them, then someone may pay attention his record. What he does then, is to continue to insult Eminem, D12 and Em's defenseless daughter (knowing from the Everlast beef that this is something that truly bothers Em)- how incredibly tough is that? Not only does he continue to do this, but he then starts to mug at D12 and hurdle insults backstage.
    Stuff goes down- Esham ends up getting beaten up- I do not know by whom as I was not present, but of coarse he starts off by saying D12. He then sees the media involvement, and FINALLY the media has a reason to talk to him. What does he do- he then says that Eminem orchestrated the incident- another feable attempt to tie himself to the most successful rap artist in history.

Then, the TVT e-team gets on the case and starts to feed as many bulletin boards online with as much of this hype as possible. The weaker minded followers- (read: all those idiots who claim they are not on Proof's Dick, but would not miss a day logging on to the boards to show how cool they are that they don't kiss his ass- you all know who you are) start to raise their hands to show how "down" they are and how everyone else is not. They start to question Proof and attempt to turn people on the board away from D12 (and toward Esham? come on)...

This is so scripted that it is truly sad- seen that movie, played that back nine. I am just so tired of seeing all of these bullshit posts about Proof lying, Proof this, Proof that- you all know that he considers the Dirty Society to be part of his fam and there is no way he would be disrespectful to his peeps like that.

To the rest of you haters- go pedal that wack-ass Esham record to the pedophile and NSYC sites, 'cause that shit is not going to hold water here.

FU.

Tru! Fuck Esham "the unhearing" lol.

Comment

All I got to say is

Amen-you tell it!
      "I will go down with this ship
      And I won't put my hands up and surrender
      There will be no white flag above my door
      I'm in love and always will be "

Dragonweed T"aka Miss Buttersuckel,the sexiest woman north of the Tennessee River

Comment

wow, very long but very true post. couldnt agree with you more. i still wanna hear D12's side to the story though and what the fuck wuz up with the boards today and how all of that relates. did esham have someone fuck up the website? i doubt it the mother fucker probably doesnt know anyone who possess' enough intelligence to do that shit. its probably esham supporters. and I doubt its a D12World Staff coverup for Proof, but shit we will see. hang in there D12 your dertysociety is here to support you.

Comment

esham is washed up and will do anything to get his face on tv and his failure ass rhymez publicized. why give him the respect of posting about the faggot.
          ------------------------------------
          "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."
          ------------------------------------

Comment

tha disciple 11523, BCK, fuckd12FUCKD12 and Ooompa Loompa:

I noticed that you are only starting new threads, rather than commenting on my post. Does this hit a little to close to the truth?
            Do you have any kind of intelligent reasons to disrespect D12, is there any real reason that you can give for being a fan of Esham.

Is there any way that you might be able to engage in any kind of logical and civil discussion, or must you resort to name calling and other childish defenses?

Comment

You do know that id it wasnt for Esham, Eminem would stilll be doing that gay shit like Infinate.
              Doubelieveingod

Comment

You do know that if esham didnt suck dicks he wouldnt have a record deal....and if he shut his bitch ass mouth, he would still be seeing out of his eye ball, and hearing out of his eardrum but no see have you listen to the song "thats how"

well thats how Esham gets fucked up!

Comment

what do you want me to say? i think d6 is wack, they some ho's, liars, pussies, theive's, jockers, coat tail ridaz...and as far as a pathetic attempt to sell records, ESHAM is an artist, he expresses himself through is muzic, which he has been doing for years...Marshall dissed him first on wax with the style he bit from the Detroit underground legend...this shit aint over...d6 will have a few less member's in near future...BET

Comment

Originally posted by FAG
                    what do you want me to say? i think d6 is wack, they some ho's, liars, pussies, theive's, jockers, coat tail ridaz...and as far as a pathetic attempt to sell records, ESHAM is an artist, he expresses himself through is muzic, which he has been doing for years...Marshall dissed him first on wax with the style he bit from the Detroit underground legend...this shit aint over...d6 will have a few less member's in near future...BET
                    Fuckin pussy ass Esham got beat down and now we see his boyfriends out to protect him...Is Esham really that much of a pussy that he has to be that much of a faggot to tell his little bitchs to go to d12world and diss on the tightest rap group ever.

Natas will die and die and die and die and so will there faggot fans

Comment

Re: Esham and his pathetic attempt to sell.

Originally posted by friefig_mooshy
                      You are all very bright people on this message board and I know that you are well aware why there are a bunch of idiots posting anti-D12 and pro-Esham propaganda on the board. As I am not affiliated with this site, I felt that as a simple member of the community, I would like to voice a few things that I see going down.
                      I believe that we all know that the aftermath of the Warp Tour incident is one more feable attempt by a truly talentless artsit to get some much needed publicity. First- Esham is signed to Overcore Records (a lame independant Detroit based label that would not know a hit record if it struck them in the night), that is distributed by the equally lame TVT records (who are deperate for any other hit other than Tha Eastsidas). Esham released his latest truly mediocre rap record (remember, I would even call Shaq's record mediocre- and it is really bad) and no one really cared. This is truly bad because he could not get any attention for the record even though his label was very vocal about promoting the fact that his is dissing the world's biggest rap star (read: Eminem) that has sold in excess of 15 million units around the world, and the biggest hip hip group (read: D12) who were at the top of sales charts around the world at the time.
                      Further to this, he then gets a horrible spot on the 2nd stage of the Warp tour, and still no one out there cares. Along comes the solution- D12 is on the Warp tour... if he creates enough controversy dissing them, then someone may pay attention his record. What he does then, is to continue to insult Eminem, D12 and Em's defenseless daughter (knowing from the Everlast beef that this is something that truly bothers Em)- how incredibly tough is that? Not only does he continue to do this, but he then starts to mug at D12 and hurdle insults backstage.
                      Stuff goes down- Esham ends up getting beaten up- I do not know by whom as I was not present, but of coarse he starts off by saying D12. He then sees the media involvement, and FINALLY the media has a reason to talk to him. What does he do- he then says that Eminem orchestrated the incident- another feable attempt to tie himself to the most successful rap artist in history.

Then, the TVT e-team gets on the case and starts to feed as many bulletin boards online with as much of this hype as possible. The weaker minded followers- (read: all those idiots who claim they are not on Proof's Dick, but would not miss a day logging on to the boards to show how cool they are that they don't kiss his ass- you all know who you are) start to raise their hands to show how "down" they are and how everyone else is not. They start to question Proof and attempt to turn people on the board away from D12 (and toward Esham? come on)...

This is so scripted that it is truly sad- seen that movie, played that back nine. I am just so tired of seeing all of these bullshit posts about Proof lying, Proof this, Proof that- you all know that he considers the Dirty Society to be part of his fam and there is no way he would be disrespectful to his peeps like that.

To the rest of you haters- go pedal that wack-ass Esham record to the pedophile and NSYC sites, 'cause that shit is not going to hold water here.

FU.
                      Amen and Preach On! U tell it like it is, for real!! (thumbs UP)!!!
                      Last edited by pklz; 08-07-2001, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Re: Re: Esham and his pathetic attempt to sell.

Originally posted by pklz

Amen and Preach On! U tell it like it is, for real!! (thumbs UP)!!!
                        Tru, friefig_mooshy U know u'r shit dawg, keep it up.

Comment

Re: Esham and his pathetic attempt to sell.

FU.
                          WORD IS BORN YO.................I couldn't of said it better myself....nice going friefig_mooshy!!!!!!!!!!!
                          peace out luv Nataliexxx
                          AIM - D12DirtyAss

Email - [email protected]

THE DIRTY HEAD MAFIA - wit a mission 2 fuck up teenyboppers

KEEPIN IT DERTY !!!!!

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FU.

YEAH BABY:D
                            back from the day when saying whore was cool

Comment

friefig_mooshy

you make a sweet point.
                              "everybody thinks of changing humanity and nobody thinks of changing themselves"

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:41 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:45 AM