D12/Esham fight... the next step

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D12/Esham fight... the next step

So D-12 has their bodyguards and crew run up on Esham and TNT when they're alone and u kats on here wanna call Esham weak? What the fuck would happen to you if you got jumped like that, 20 people on 2 isn't a fair fight. I'm neutral between both D12 and Esham because both groups make dope music but alot of the heads on here are acting childish. Its easy as hell to sit behind a computer and talk shit but in reality, if it was D12 that got jacked like that, u would still be callin Esham a punk.

I really wished this shit would have never happened because somebody is gonna get shot over this. Dont think it wont happen and dont be surprised if your favorite emcees wind up in jail or dead. It happened to Bugz. Esham kept his shit on wax and D12 understabably took it the streets. You cant fault them for that, Esham did have it coming for the shit talked on tongues. But my point is that D12 has it coming now and shits gonna be mad live.
    This is not the end.
    'u want the mic back where the hell the ransom at?"

Couldnt have said it better myself, at least Esham and Natas were retiring from music supposevly soon and have put out 20 times more material the D-12

Comment

word to that. all these 13 year old kids think theyre the shit cuz theyre down with D12. I never bothered comeing here and posting untill people started talking about the 'Proof' post.But anyways, here is whatI think about the whole fight thing:

Now if It was actually members of D12 who went up to E, it would have been diffrent, but it was 20+ security gaurds who faught E and T, witch is a pritty big sign of how big of pussies D12 are. fucken 20 on 2? what the fuck is up with that?
      Doubelieveingod

Comment

you dont know shit bout wut happened..
        n if u actualy believe esham sayin like 40 guys u r dumber then i expected
        Now let the night be dark for all of me.
        Let the night be too dark for me to see
        Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

it could happen to you

nah man, it wasnt 40 guys but I bet thats what it felt like to Esham when he was gettin his ass kicked. From what I understand they were rollin at least 10-20 people deep. the kids on here dissin esham are the same ones who called tongues wack when it was a better LP than Devils Nite. But most heads on here dont want to talk the truth.
          'u want the mic back where the hell the ransom at?"

Comment

Re: D12/Esham fight... the next step

Originally posted by HellaHydro
            So D-12 has their bodyguards and crew run up on Esham and TNT when they're alone and u kats on here wanna call Esham weak? What the fuck would happen to you if you got jumped like that, 20 people on 2 isn't a fair fight. I'm neutral between both D12 and Esham because both groups make dope music but alot of the heads on here are acting childish. Its easy as hell to sit behind a computer and talk shit but in reality, if it was D12 that got jacked like that, u would still be callin Esham a punk.

I really wished this shit would have never happened because somebody is gonna get shot over this. Dont think it wont happen and dont be surprised if your favorite emcees wind up in jail or dead. It happened to Bugz. Esham kept his shit on wax and D12 understabably took it the streets. You cant fault them for that, Esham did have it coming for the shit talked on tongues. But my point is that D12 has it coming now and shits gonna be mad live.
            This is not the end.
            You sure like to believe everything Esham says which is pathetic enough now you believe the whole story Esham made up saying the 40 sum people jumped him which is not tru if 40 people jumped you you would be thanking god that your still alive in the end. Esham is a punk and punks get beat down thats how it is

I sugest listen to "thats how" and lets see if you changed your mind on the whole beat down. Esham is a shit talkin little bitch trying to get publicity and talking shit like a bitch is how he does it.

Esham will get fucked up again if he fucks with anybody again. And if I ever see one of you faggots trying to diss me when im walking down the street with my D12 shirt on shits on and your the one thats gonna end up with your ass beat.

Comment

Re: it could happen to you

Originally posted by HellaHydro
              nah man, it wasnt 40 guys but I bet thats what it felt like to Esham when he was gettin his ass kicked. From what I understand they were rollin at least 10-20 people deep. the kids on here dissin esham are the same ones who called tongues wack when it was a better LP than Devils Nite. But most heads on here dont want to talk the truth.
              No you cant face the truth that your little butt buddy got his ass kicked!

So fuck Esham "the Unhearing" lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unhloy
                word to that. all these 13 year old kids think theyre the shit cuz theyre down with D12. I never bothered comeing here and posting untill people started talking about the 'Proof' post.But anyways, here is whatI think about the whole fight thing:

Now if It was actually members of D12 who went up to E, it would have been diffrent, but it was 20+ security gaurds who faught E and T, witch is a pritty big sign of how big of pussies D12 are. fucken 20 on 2? what the fuck is up with that?
                I'll tell you wuts up with that! Esham "the unhearing" as I call him now was not so "un holly" when he got whooped like a bitch and face it Esham is the true pussie for starting beef without a reason hes the pussie and so is the rest of the cock choking natas group.

Comment

fuck the unholy

fuck esham and fuck you and the rest of you satanic ass devil worshiping mother fuckers. eshams shit was wack as fuck anyways. so the couple of guys (oops i mean 30-40) that fucked him up did the whole world a favor. and if eshams record was so much better then why hasnt the fucker ever went platinum. D-12 sold 1.2 million already.

so this is what we ask of our fans if you ever see esham whoop his ass hit him with sticks bricks rocks throw shit at him. treat him like a hoe bitch smack him.

do it for me , do it for proof,do it for rondell,do it for kon,do it for slim, do it for swift, do it for bizarre, but most of all do it for Detroit.
                  click here to make money doing nuthin

Comment

This Esham shit is way too hyped, can we quit the bullshit, at the end of the day Esham got his ass beat, whether its one man or fukin 80 men, he got what was comin' to him. Three threads about Esham is enough but now every other fukin thread mentions Esham... Im not blamin' the dirty heads at all, the Esham fans are talkin' too much shit!

Marcus.

Comment

like i said b4.......if you get your ass jumped by 20 or 40 people or whatever...you shouldn't be bitchin, you should be happy to be alive...so esham should just admitt that he talked shit, and got beat down fairly......instead of sayin that it was all em's idea....cause thats just a tired attempt for a washed up rapper to get some publicity.......i supposed MC Hammer's gonna get Kris Kross and they gonna go down and start shit with D12 soon...shit, its obvious what Esham is doing........i mean its pretty bad when the only way you know how to sell records is to get your ass kicked............so i guess after this beat down by D12, Esham;s record sales on his latest album went from 15 - 20...he sold 5 records since he got beat...he's on a role......he's up their with skeelo now..........

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus
                        This Esham shit is way too hyped, can we quit the bullshit, at the end of the day Esham got his ass beat, whether its one man or fukin 80 men, he got what was comin' to him. Three threads about Esham is enough but now every other fukin thread mentions Esham... Im not blamin' the dirty heads at all, the Esham fans are talkin' too much shit!

Marcus.
                        -I know , its starting to get very boring and repetitive, not to mention extremly annoying.I can totally understand Esham fans coming on this board to see what the other side is saying, but blowing the board up w/ threads that say the same shit over and over, bashing ppl on the board, conspiricy (sp?) theories has become very bland. Deal w/ it, get over it, and move on.
                        -Jodi
                        U make me cum-
                        U make me cumplete-
                        U make me cumpletely miserable.
                        ************************************************** **********
                        When The Pawn Hits The Conflicts He Thinks Like A King
                        What He Knows Throws The Blows When He Goes To The Fight
                        And He’ll Win The Whole Thing ‘Fore He Enters The Ring
                        There’s No Body To Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might
                        So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand
                        And Remember That Depth Is The Greatest Of Heights
                        And If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where To Land
                        And If You Fall It Won’t Matter, Cuz You’ll Know That You’re Right********************************************* **********
                        It took an Hour-Maybe a day- But thats happens when your circumstance is movie size.**************************************

Comment

Esham knew wot he woz gettin into when he first started beefin with D12......so 4 him 2 try and b a cocky 'lil bastard and throw things on their tour bus.......then in my opinion he deserves all he gets and all he got......a good fuckin ass kicking!!!!!!! i don't care how many there were there, he's only bitchin cos he knows he hasn't got brothers thats would stick up 4 him like D12 have!

Anyways peace out luv Nataliexxx
                          AIM - D12DirtyAss

Email - [email protected]

THE DIRTY HEAD MAFIA - wit a mission 2 fuck up teenyboppers

KEEPIN IT DERTY !!!!!

Comment

Besides it was probably 10 little kids he raped in the past that kicked his ass thats wut Esham gets for rapping about killing kids and worshiping the devil and shit cuz all that shit is weak and shouldnt even be considered rap it should be in the "statanic shit section"

Comment

30-40 GUYS DOUBT IT

DONT BELEIVE EVERYTHING YOU READ

OR EVERYTHIN THEAT BITCH ESHAM TELLS U
                              back from the day when saying whore was cool

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 05-06-2020, 03:07 AM