HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

friefig_mooshy (D12's Online bitch) Read this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friefig_mooshy (D12's Online bitch) Read this.

True Esham dissed eminem, but they didn't need to jump him. You can say that D12 is so much better then esham, but at least esham got his way into the rap scene by himself he didn't need a friend to come and make him popular(eminem and Horrible12) You say hes a bad rapper? Look at Bizarre, look at Proof. They are the worst rappers I have ever seen or heard in my life. Everyone blames Esham because he is underground. Who cares. Wanna hear a group of rappers better then all of D12? Dark Lotus. And they do it underground... ICP/Twiztid/Blaze/Esham/Myzery/Natas/Lavel/Half Breed/Anybody Killa all so much better then any member of D12, I admit eminem is alright, but he is Dr Dre's bitch I mean he'd be nothin without Dre, and D12 would be nothin without Em, so don't diss Eshams rapping talent because one thing...he is ell know and well respected (by people who actually matter, the people that don't judge on a song but on a carrer), you know what I dunno why I wasted my time, the fact is Esham/Natas got on the warped tour and they are underground. At least they didn't get booed off stage like em last year.

Email [email protected]

don't be a bitch and let people who matter do the talking fag...bite the barrel of a gun and do the world a favour kill yourself
    friefig_mooshy your a fucking bitch!

Re: friefig_mooshy (D12's Online bitch) Read this.

Originally posted by .::SainT::.
    True Esham dissed eminem, but they didn't need to jump him. You can say that D12 is so much better then esham, but at least esham got his way into the rap scene by himself he didn't need a friend to come and make him popular(eminem and Horrible12) You say hes a bad rapper? Look at Bizarre, look at Proof. They are the worst rappers I have ever seen or heard in my life. Everyone blames Esham because he is underground. Who cares. Wanna hear a group of rappers better then all of D12? Dark Lotus. And they do it underground... ICP/Twiztid/Blaze/Esham/Myzery/Natas/Lavel/Half Breed/Anybody Killa all so much better then any member of D12, I admit eminem is alright, but he is Dr Dre's bitch I mean he'd be nothin without Dre, and D12 would be nothin without Em, so don't diss Eshams rapping talent because one thing...he is ell know and well respected (by people who actually matter, the people that don't judge on a song but on a carrer), you know what I dunno why I wasted my time, the fact is Esham/Natas got on the warped tour and they are underground. At least they didn't get booed off stage like em last year.

Email [email protected]

don't be a bitch and let people who matter do the talking fag...bite the barrel of a gun and do the world a favour kill yourself

Haha this is great. First off, friefig is the man, he knows his shit. And second, about you saying Em and D12 isn't shit without Dre. Shit, everyone needs someone else to bring them into the record biz. Tupac had Suge, Biggie had Puffy. Someone always brings new talent in. And ICP, that's not rap, that has got to be the worst music I have ever heard. I heard Esham for the first time last nite when I downloaded one of his songs. He is horrible, it's not music it's racket and noise.
    Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

tupac had who???????????
      naw mother fucka tupac had two gold albums and a plat before he even meet suge.

and whether you wanna admit or not icp is rap music and all of the joker cards have gone gold or plat maaaaaa fuckaaaa.

todd

Comment

The thing I don't get is the people who say ICP suck are the same ones jocking Bizarre.

But the fact is Esham made a name for himself, By him self. D12 maybe talented but would you guys really be jocking them if Eminem had nothing to do with them? Eminem made D12, They wouldnt be shit but another Underground detroit group.

Comment

I hated the pussies before i knew who eminem was. i saw them on howard stern talkin shit how they were tough and then this dude came in off the street and was like if yall so tough, both you come on down. and then howard stern was like, heres your chance to back it up, and they are all like "Nahhh man we just playin" fuckin sissys. and yes ive heard one of their whole cds, my friend made me listen to it to see if he could change my mind, and i can honestly say they are the shittest group i have ever heard. they say fuck 200 times in a song? now thats REAL talent if you ask me. Gimme a fucking break we ya.......

Comment

AK..
            he aint talkin bout D12
            Now let the night be dark for all of me.
            Let the night be too dark for me to see
            Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

AK MAN

U NEAR ME AND ALL BEING IN RHODE ISLAND BUT LEARN HOW TO READ A POST ......SAR AINT TALKING ABOOOOOOOT D12 BABY....................LOL
              wArToWn GoV'nA....HoLd Me DoWn MaSs

SHOUT OUTS....FIRST AND FOREMOST
              d12BoStOn(dAnIeLlE)-BIG PROOF(iM yA wArToWn pImP) eNcRy(PaUl) mY bEaNtOwN pLaYa 617- mReMiNeM(kEnNy) mAsS wHaT- Ak47(AdAm) mY rHoDi fUcK- mOnIcA*b- eXoTiCcHiCk (hEy Ma' mUaH-sOmEdAy)- tAmMyTaM(mY Qt)-aLl tHe oThA dIrTy hEaDs iLl GeT u On hErE dOnT wOrRy...........

http://shitthis.homestead.com/files/cash.jpg

Comment

OK LET'S HAVE A LOOK AT THIS.

True Esham dissed eminem, but they didn't need to jump him.
                WERE YOU IN PHILLY? DO YOU KNOW WHAT WENT DOWN? IF YOU WEREN'T THEN DON'T SAY THAT THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE ANYTHING- YOU SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE SITUATION AT THE TIME.

You can say that D12 is so much better then esham, but at least esham got his way into the rap scene by himself he didn't need a friend to come and make him popular(eminem and Horrible12)
                COULD THAT BE THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS, AND THAT THE MUSIC THAT HE MAKES IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ANY RECORD LABEL OF ANY SUBSTANCE TO SIGN HIM.

You say hes a bad rapper? Look at Bizarre, look at Proof. They are the worst rappers I have ever seen or heard in my life.
                I GUESS IT IS A MATTER OF TASTE- I FEEL THAT BOTH BIZARRE AND PROOF ARE MUCH BETTER RAPPERS THAT ESHAM. I DO NOT THINK THAT HE IS SUPERIOR IN ANY WAY. THE LYRICS, THE RHYMES, THE FLOW, THE BEATS, THE PRODUCTION ALL SIMPLY SEEM LAME- AGAIN, THIS IS A MATTER OF TASTE.

Everyone blames Esham because he is underground.
                READ: CAN NOT MAKE A LIVING RAPPING- CAN NOT SELL RECORDS OR TICKETS.

Who cares. Wanna hear a group of rappers better then all of D12? Dark Lotus. And they do it underground... ICP/Twiztid/Blaze/Esham/Myzery/Natas/Lavel/Half Breed/Anybody Killa all so much better then any member of D12, I admit eminem is alright, but he is Dr Dre's bitch I mean he'd be nothin without Dre, and D12 would be nothin without Em, so don't diss Eshams rapping talent because one thing...he is ell know and well respected (by people who actually matter, the people that don't judge on a song but on a carrer), you know what I dunno why I wasted my time, the fact is Esham/Natas got on the warped tour and they are underground. At least they didn't get booed off stage like em last year.
                AGAIN- IT SEEMS YOUR CRITERIA FOR BEING "UNDERGROUND" AND BEING "TALENTED" ALL HAVE TO DO WITH NO SELLING ALBUMS. EVERYONE YOU HAVE MENTIONED CAN NOT AND WILL NOT SELL ALBUMS (ICP HAD A MOMENT WHEN KIDS WERE FEELING THE MAKE-UP THING, BUT THEY MOVED ON QUICKLY AFTER THAT)
                WE ALL KNOW THAT EM DID NOT GET BOOED OF THE STAGE AND I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE AWARE THAT IN THE LAST YEAR, EMINEM AND D12 HAVE PERFORMED BEFORE MORE THAT 750 000 PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD.

Email [email protected]
                WHY SHOULD I EMAIL YOU? YOU ARE JUST HATING BECAUSE I HAVE MY FAM'S BACK- THAT IS REAL.

don't be a bitch
                and let people who matter do the talking fag...bite the barrel of a gun and do the world a favour kill yourself

"REDUCTO AD ABSURDEM". A FORM OF DEBATE IN WHICH PEOPLE THAT DO NOT HAVE THE INTELLECT TO ARGUE A POINT WITH ANY SEMBLANCE OF CIVILITY, USUALLY WILL REDUCE THE DISCUSSION OR ARGUEMENT TO THE BASEST HUMAN LEVEL- AND PROFANITY, NAME CALLING AND THREATS ARE THE BASEST LEVEL OF CONVERSATION. CONGRATUALTIONS SAINT, YOU HAVE DEFAMED AND EMBARRASSED ME BY CALLING ME A "FAG" AND A "FUCKING BITCH". I AM STRIPPED OF MY MANHOOD AND HAVE BEEN VANQUISHED!

ESHAM HAS BEEN ABLE TO PARLE ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT INTO MUCH NEEDED PUBLICITY FOR HIS ALBUM- LOOK AT HOW HE JUST HAPPENED TO RACE BACK TO DETROIT, RUN INTO THIS LABEL AND DO INTERVIEW AFTER INTERVIEW, READY TO EMBELLISH HIS INJURIES (ON THE HOSPITAL REPORT-YES I HAVE SEEN IT- IT DENOTES CUTS AND ABRAISIONS) AND THROW AROUND EMINEM & D12'S NAMES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THAT IS TRULY GANGSTA, KEEPIN' IT REAL AND INCREDIBLY UNDERGROUND- COME ON...

DUDE- WHEN YOU GET AN EDUCATION AND LEARN ABOUT THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, THEN WHY NOT HIT ME BACK?

Comment

Ohhhh shiiiitt. Someone got put in their place. And as for sarcazm, sorry dawg, I really did read that wrong. Just got back from taking college tests, was a little fucked up. Peace.

Comment

friefig_mooshy

I know you a bitch now, your prolly some 19 year old lil white bitch from fuckin Seattle, your prolly some little bitch that wouldn't know shit if it bite him in the nutz. True ICP ain't that popular but they did got plat about 1000000 times now. Twiztid is felt by everyone! Half Breed is new on the scene, Blaze is new, Myzery ruined himself. But the fact is everyone on psy or underground 'horrorkore'is good if you give it a chance. And by the way D12 ain't your fam you bitch, its main stream bullshit that you took a bite outta...fucking bitch

Comment

FUCK ESHAM

Comment

Originally posted by The Slick Jesus
                        FUCK ESHAM
                        hahahahahahaha couldnt have said it better myself..
                        damn yer fonts big
                        Now let the night be dark for all of me.
                        Let the night be too dark for me to see
                        Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

Re: friefig_mooshy

Originally posted by .::SainT::.
                          I know you a bitch now, your prolly some 19 year old lil white bitch from fuckin Seattle, your prolly some little bitch that wouldn't know shit if it bite him in the nutz. True ICP ain't that popular but they did got plat about 1000000 times now. Twiztid is felt by everyone! Half Breed is new on the scene, Blaze is new, Myzery ruined himself. But the fact is everyone on psy or underground 'horrorkore'is good if you give it a chance. And by the way D12 ain't your fam you bitch, its main stream bullshit that you took a bite outta...fucking bitch

LOL if only you knew. Frifeg_mooshy put you in your place
                          Dirty Head Dave - Dizerty Dave - Dave Dirty
                          Rap Basement
                          The One and Only

Comment

Saint;

Couldn't comprehend a word I said, huh?

Comment

Exactly what I was saying to myself Dave. Took the words outta my mouth. Haha.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by tkaxec, Today, 10:50 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post tkaxec