HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayor Respondes to Sarcazm

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mayor Respondes to Sarcazm

    now you tell me who the dirtyest head is. i wrote a e-mail to the mayor and he wrote back. heres the content, with my email first:

    Subject: D-12 cancelled
    Author: [email protected] at ~ctl-internet-po
    Date: 8/1/01 9:42 PM


    hello my name is keith c***o, i live in bellflower, California. i was
    planning on attending the concert in Frisco for one reason and one reason
    only, for D-12. they are the most talented rappers out there and they voice
    they're opinions which i respect very much. and for you to cancel they're
    concert most likely cause your a homosexual, is utterly stupid. first
    ammendmant anybody? Freedom of speech? well, i could call you a lot of
    homosexual put downs, but i wont. just letting you know youve disappointed
    alot of D-12 fans. Sincerly, Keith C***o



    now heres his response:




    Subj: Re: D-12 cancelled
    Date: 8/7/01 3:17:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time
    From: [email protected]
    To: [email protected]



    Mr. C***o:

    It is my understanding the Recreation and Park Department did not
    approve a permit for Cyberfest at 3COM Park, due to the short notice,
    community and other concerns not related to artistic content. However
    I'm told Cyberfest will be held at the Cow Palace on August 11th.

    I hope this information is helpful.

    Sincerely,

    Mayor Willie Brown









    Now thats GANGSTA!!

  • #2
    Way to represent Keith!

    TammyTam

    Comment


    • #3
      you called the mayor a homosexual, lmao, and he aint say nuttin about it what a pussy.
      The Family Picture
      http://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/imageGPA.JPGhttp://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/image780.JPG
      (This is me, the pictures crappy but ill put up a better one as soon as get it.)

      "I tell it like it is like aaron neville"
      JoJo Pellegrino

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Mayor Respondes to Sarcazm

        Originally posted by sarcazm
        [B]now you tell me who the dirtyest head is. i wrote a e-mail to the mayor and he wrote back. heres the content, with my email first:

        Subject: D-12 cancelled
        Author: [email protected] at ~ctl-internet-po
        Date: 8/1/01 9:42 PM


        hello my name is keith c***o, i live in bellflower, California. i was
        planning on attending the concert in Frisco for one reason and one reason
        only, for D-12. they are the most talented rappers out there and they voice
        they're opinions which i respect very much. and for you to cancel they're
        concert most likely cause your a homosexual, is utterly stupid. first
        ammendmant anybody? Freedom of speech? well, i could call you a lot of
        homosexual put downs, but i wont. just letting you know youve disappointed
        alot of D-12 fans. Sincerly, Keith C***o



        now heres his response:




        Subj: Re: D-12 cancelled
        Date: 8/7/01 3:17:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time
        From: [email protected]
        To: [email protected]



        Mr. C***o:

        It is my understanding the Recreation and Park Department did not
        approve a permit for Cyberfest at 3COM Park, due to the short notice,
        community and other concerns not related to artistic content. However
        I'm told Cyberfest will be held at the Cow Palace on August 11th.

        I hope this information is helpful.

        Sincerely,

        Mayor Willie Brown
        well i guess u can get a reply out of anyone lol...does anyone think i should jus go 2 frisco?
        Last edited by shadys_baby313; 08-07-2001, 04:34 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          hey man that was funny! keep up the good work..... p.s. my hairs not blonde homie.....

          Comment


          • #6
            Oh, yeah!

            I like the way you work! It's the sign of a true STATESMAN .
            Dirty at that!

            And you know this!
            Danielle

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Blazed Mic
              so sarcazm called the mayor gay.....but the mayor said nothin back. well, theres only one possible reason fo this.

              i just happend to find the REAL letter he wrote.
              it was hidden under his pillow the night i came in his room to knife em' in the back.


              Name: "Keith"
              Subject: Nice Dick Sir

              Dear Mr. Mayor,

              Now your a man of power, so you should understand what im talking about. I have decided to come up with a image that is so origional, so amazing, and soooo tight, that no one would be able to hate me for it. First, im going to die my hair blond. Next, notice the white t-shirt im wearing?,....it really does cover up my ribcage that sticks out.... dont you think? and third and finally my dog tag. I still cant belive im the first to think of this. hopefully you can understand where im comming from, seein it as how we both lie to alot of people daily. Anyway, sorry to take up your time.

              with love,

              er wait....

              yo'z truley
              -sarcazm

              Oh shit funniest shit i ever read in my life, my pants are wet, oh man im cryin. What dates are you performin at the apollo???
              The Family Picture
              http://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/imageGPA.JPGhttp://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/image780.JPG
              (This is me, the pictures crappy but ill put up a better one as soon as get it.)

              "I tell it like it is like aaron neville"
              JoJo Pellegrino

              Comment


              • #8
                heh.

                [email protected] real letter.... interestingly enough.. the "real" letter had nothing to do with the canceling of the concert... interesting, no? lol.

                on the real though, calling the mayor a fag is sorta stupid. to the kid who said shit like "you called the mayor a fag and he didn't say shit back!!!" - you're a complete idiot. people in public offices have to maintain a certain image. they can't go around emailing kids obsessed with a group saying that they like men. it just doesn't work like that.

                i hear ya sayin you want to see the group cause you're a fan. if i liked the ice-capaids and shit and they came to my town and then canceled them, i'd be pretty pissed. [email protected] capaids... the fuck am i thinkin.

                anywho, try to resolve your conflicts peacefully... else the mayor might be in the mob or something. think about it... how would he get in a high position like that and shit if he didn't have good connections? nahmean? hehe
                most degrading thing ever is to have your old man beat up in front of you...

                AIM: steven credabul

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by OoompaLoompa



                  Oh shit funniest shit i ever read in my life, my pants are wet, oh man im cryin. What dates are you performin at the apollo???

                  and all ya'll with no brain, hes being sarcastic....... LoL gshit oompa

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    tyte
                    Moe is a privilege, not a right

                    ...Betta Known As Tha DirtyDozenBabe...

                    Im The Illest White Girl..

                    I know my looks can be deceivin'

                    HeArT(U)BrEaKeR


                    oops

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: heh.

                      Originally posted by steven credabul

                      on the real though, calling the mayor a fag is sorta stupid.
                      uhm, "partna" he is really gay.....uhm, but, lol though

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sup...lay off du', at least hes reppin the Dirty D

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by $o $olid Player
                          Sup...lay off du', at least hes reppin the Dirty D
                          nah man, hes a comedian! hes a funny guy! as funny as fuckin hemroides

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Blazed Mic



                            heh, well seems obviously you aint one.

                            and whoever the fuck was it that said "lay off atlest he reppin the dirty d" or whatever.... shut the fuck up. 1. your just as stupid as sarcazm is. and 2. im wit d12 all the way, i been wit this site ever since the shit was first registerd. i been makin art wit jason and dave for long time now. so if any of you feel like talkin shit, check up on them first.


                            damn pussys. but... im feelin that d12 lady...i forgot her name
                            d12boston or somethin. she cool ;]
                            Dirty jim and dave can get it too. I dont give a fuck they aint nuttin big, just cuz they suck some famous peoples cock im supposse to respect them???? Hell Fuckin No.
                            The Family Picture
                            http://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/imageGPA.JPGhttp://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/image780.JPG
                            (This is me, the pictures crappy but ill put up a better one as soon as get it.)

                            "I tell it like it is like aaron neville"
                            JoJo Pellegrino

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              yo thats tight caz, nice job man

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by 7Eleven7, 08-09-2006, 03:53 PM
                              25 responses
                              213 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Mark Ultra  
                              Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 01:38 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post touhidfiverr  
                              Started by tkaxec, Today, 11:10 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post tkaxec
                              by tkaxec
                               
                              Started by hxihzu3j, Today, 07:17 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post hxihzu3j  
                              Started by Ken Kezzy, 02-25-2020, 02:53 AM
                              3 responses
                              15 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BrookeDavis  
                              Started by urdudi8, Today, 04:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post urdudi8
                              by urdudi8
                               
                              Started by jefzerewe, Yesterday, 11:52 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jefzerewe  
                              Started by magnumxtpills, Yesterday, 11:02 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post magnumxtpills  
                              Started by magnumxtpills, Yesterday, 11:01 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post magnumxtpills  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 10:41 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Working...
                              X