X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westproductionz
    replied
    Originally posted by PuhkaRahusProof View Post
    He meant that he wouldnt have been the artist he is now without proof...not that proof invented those names or something....just proof helped him grow as an artist(and in reverse also).
    Ya, I kinda figured that. But who knows, maybe that sort of alluded to the same idea.

Even though most of the D12 members never really draw a fine line between themselves and their alter egos, I really enjoy seeing them animated (Derrty Harry = Robot, Slim Shady = Mummy, etc.). Album artwork is something I REALLY enjoy doing, and the cover of the Shit On You single back in '01 was really fresh and eye-catching.

Leave a comment:

• PuhkaRahusProof
    replied
    Originally posted by Westproductionz View Post
    Oh that's right! When Eminem read his eulogy, didn't he say without Proof there might've been a Marshall Mathers, but never an Eminem or Slim Shady? something to that effect...?
    He meant that he wouldnt have been the artist he is now without proof...not that proof invented those names or something....just proof helped him grow as an artist(and in reverse also).

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Thanks people

Leave a comment:

• Westproductionz
    replied
    Originally posted by D124ever View Post
    actually i think it was Proof's idea for the egos. Em kept switching his (like Billy the Kid haha) and was the last one to pick his but he was the one who took the idea to extremes. He wouldnt even let them call him Marshall for a while lol- just slim.
    Oh that's right! When Eminem read his eulogy, didn't he say without Proof there might've been a Marshall Mathers, but never an Eminem or Slim Shady? something to that effect...?

Leave a comment:

• stella222
    replied
    lol Everytime I hear the word "Slim" in relation to Em I imagine a slim dick for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• D124ever
    replied
    actually i think it was Proof's idea for the egos. Em kept switching his (like Billy the Kid haha) and was the last one to pick his but he was the one who took the idea to extremes. He wouldnt even let them call him Marshall for a while lol- just slim.

Leave a comment:

• klb113
    replied
    Originally posted by Westproductionz View Post
    ^ Ya, when you have an alter ego, anything you say that others think is irrational can simply be blamed on the alter ego. Also, it's just kind of a creative twist in my opinion. Eminem already had his (obviously), so I guess it was his idea that the others invent their own.
    awww man.....I have been blaming it on the booze....i just had to say my alter ego did it? My alter ego slurrs, staggers, and has a foul mouth!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Westproductionz
    replied
    Ya, mine is Dante, for when I'm on the mic.

Leave a comment:

• Ty
    replied
    like I have Tysta who is a absolute nutter...

Leave a comment:

• Westproductionz
    replied
    ^ Ya, when you have an alter ego, anything you say that others think is irrational can simply be blamed on the alter ego. Also, it's just kind of a creative twist in my opinion. Eminem already had his (obviously), so I guess it was his idea that the others invent their own.

Leave a comment:

• D124ever
    replied
    to have an alter ego....so they can say crazy stuff when they are in that ego

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Ok, but that doesnt answer WHY they have alias's, shit confuses me =[

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Originally posted by Mano View Post
    To make it a dozen ffs.
    6 x 2 = 12
    Thanks brains.

No

I mean, is there not a reason for having two names?

Leave a comment:

• Ty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mano
    replied
    To make it a dozen ffs.

6 x 2 = 12

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS