HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do they...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why do they...

    Have alias's? Just wondering
    Originally posted by JustP1ayin
    If you aren't using a clancey beat, you aren't doing it right
    SOUNDCLICK

  • #2
    To make it a dozen ffs.

    6 x 2 = 12
    Originally posted by midwestwitch
    If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

    Comment


    • #3
      ..

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mano View Post
        To make it a dozen ffs.
        6 x 2 = 12
        Thanks brains.

        No

        I mean, is there not a reason for having two names?
        Originally posted by JustP1ayin
        If you aren't using a clancey beat, you aren't doing it right
        SOUNDCLICK

        Comment


        • #5
          Ok, but that doesnt answer WHY they have alias's, shit confuses me =[
          Originally posted by JustP1ayin
          If you aren't using a clancey beat, you aren't doing it right
          SOUNDCLICK

          Comment


          • #6
            to have an alter ego....so they can say crazy stuff when they are in that ego
            rb forever

            Comment


            • #7
              ^ Ya, when you have an alter ego, anything you say that others think is irrational can simply be blamed on the alter ego. Also, it's just kind of a creative twist in my opinion. Eminem already had his (obviously), so I guess it was his idea that the others invent their own.
              Download my full mixtape, The Seven Circles EP, right here for free!

              Comment


              • #8
                like I have Tysta who is a absolute nutter...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ya, mine is Dante, for when I'm on the mic.
                  Download my full mixtape, The Seven Circles EP, right here for free!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Westproductionz View Post
                    ^ Ya, when you have an alter ego, anything you say that others think is irrational can simply be blamed on the alter ego. Also, it's just kind of a creative twist in my opinion. Eminem already had his (obviously), so I guess it was his idea that the others invent their own.
                    awww man.....I have been blaming it on the booze....i just had to say my alter ego did it? My alter ego slurrs, staggers, and has a foul mouth!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      actually i think it was Proof's idea for the egos. Em kept switching his (like Billy the Kid haha) and was the last one to pick his but he was the one who took the idea to extremes. He wouldnt even let them call him Marshall for a while lol- just slim.
                      rb forever

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        lol Everytime I hear the word "Slim" in relation to Em I imagine a slim dick for some reason.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by D124ever View Post
                          actually i think it was Proof's idea for the egos. Em kept switching his (like Billy the Kid haha) and was the last one to pick his but he was the one who took the idea to extremes. He wouldnt even let them call him Marshall for a while lol- just slim.
                          Oh that's right! When Eminem read his eulogy, didn't he say without Proof there might've been a Marshall Mathers, but never an Eminem or Slim Shady? something to that effect...?
                          Download my full mixtape, The Seven Circles EP, right here for free!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks people
                            Originally posted by JustP1ayin
                            If you aren't using a clancey beat, you aren't doing it right
                            SOUNDCLICK

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Westproductionz View Post
                              Oh that's right! When Eminem read his eulogy, didn't he say without Proof there might've been a Marshall Mathers, but never an Eminem or Slim Shady? something to that effect...?
                              He meant that he wouldnt have been the artist he is now without proof...not that proof invented those names or something....just proof helped him grow as an artist(and in reverse also).
                              Hi, this is my sig.

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by ioplgdedfrav, Today, 01:50 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ioplgdedfrav  
                              Started by herrykyle, Yesterday, 11:25 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post herrykyle  
                              Started by afrodisi, 10-30-2010, 12:59 AM
                              1 response
                              29 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post noahharry  
                              Started by milahamilton, Yesterday, 06:13 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post milahamilton  
                              Started by Heridan, 04-08-2020, 07:20 AM
                              5 responses
                              97 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Kikier
                              by Kikier
                               
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 09:59 AM
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by ---JeZuS---, 12-18-2007, 09:00 AM
                              1 response
                              18 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jesi
                              by jesi
                               
                              Started by Joedan, Yesterday, 04:42 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Joedan
                              by Joedan
                               
                              Started by milahamilton, Yesterday, 02:01 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post milahamilton  
                              Started by greencbdukre, Yesterday, 01:44 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post greencbdukre  
                              Working...
                              X