HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats really going on with Shady records and Interscope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oojie
    replied
    If the rumors of Obie leaving are true then that's sad but I don't blame the guy. Expect Stat to follow

Leave a comment:

• D124ever
    replied
    so that interview got canned right?

Leave a comment:

• PsYcHo ViLLaiN
    replied
    i'd say it's a need for some actual marketing and the fact that garbage pop-filled, ilegible rap is dominating the airwaves. it has nothing to do with any lack of motivation. there are a lot of people, including myself, that look at Second Round's On Me as a classic album even though it flopped in sales. like someone else said, Cashis has pumped out several mixtapes since he was signed to Shady and there have been countless interviews with him. the same goes for Stat - there have been countless interviews with him, his first album is LONG done and yet to be released, and dude's already working on his second album. D12's mixtape is on it's way to us in the mail, and it's also been confirmed that D12 and Em both have albums on the way. all of these guys have talent and motivation. someone just needs fired in their marketing department

Leave a comment:

• JMart
    replied
    ^ no but i camp out there often

Leave a comment:

• stella222
    replied
    Originally posted by JMart View Post
    eminem defines the term recluse... motherfucker must be runnin around his living room to get back in shape cuz he never leaves his fucking home ughhhhhhhhhhh
    LOL Are you his nextdoor neighbor?

Leave a comment:

• Mano
    replied
    Originally posted by shady74 sweden View Post
    For the first im a huge shady/aftermath fan,hell yeah , ive been waiting for this thread. now i can tell that everything on shady/aftermath is a joke, i mean c'mon , nobody is saying a shit... i just dont get it that no one there on these 2 labels can tell us or the media that we like have some issues but we'll get you soon or something like that (exemple), dr dre sucks these days, mature beats.... trust me and if you all remember that dre confirmed that DETOX should be released in sept/2007 , but REMEMBER also that timbo came out with shock value with the new generations beats , which were fresh and the hottest at this time... igot feelings in this time that dre should be scared a lill bit or worried of course ... because DETOX was already done, but he couldnt fight timbo, cause timbos album was over dres expections... trust me homies, the game is hard... SECOND: bishop should drop in feb or mars this year but no.... and bishop is still fighting by droping a mixtape after the other.... i mean... fuck it , im just very sure that something big has/ happening there behind the scenes, but they dont want nobody to know... im burning to know what the issues are.... and rumors says today that obie is gonna leave maybe... and about marshall , so i think the man is on his way to be crazy.... or not. . . poor creek water and stat who are waiting so long... why can't DRE just get his ass in the studio and making a banger, i mean where's the LEGENDARY ? where is he? do something to your artists... wake up eminem. more effort for d12.... THIRD: D12 of course... i just want to say about d12 that.............. fuck it. who cares? the fans, of course.
    thats my opinion...

Leave a comment:

• midwestwitch
    replied
    Whats REALLY going on? Interscope is a clusterfuck of a mess and not tryin to release anything right now thats not Em Dre or 50.

Thats whats REALLY going on.

Leave a comment:

• Otto
    replied
    For the first im a huge shady/aftermath fan,hell yeah , ive been waiting for this thread. now i can tell that everything on shady/aftermath is a joke, i mean c'mon , nobody is saying a shit... i just dont get it that no one there on these 2 labels can tell us or the media that we like have some issues but we'll get you soon or something like that (exemple), dr dre sucks these days, mature beats.... trust me and if you all remember that dre confirmed that DETOX should be released in sept/2007 , but REMEMBER also that timbo came out with shock value with the new generations beats , which were fresh and the hottest at this time... igot feelings in this time that dre should be scared a lill bit or worried of course ... because DETOX was already done, but he couldnt fight timbo, cause timbos album was over dres expections... trust me homies, the game is hard... SECOND: bishop should drop in feb or mars this year but no.... and bishop is still fighting by droping a mixtape after the other.... i mean... fuck it , im just very sure that something big has/ happening there behind the scenes, but they dont want nobody to know... im burning to know what the issues are.... and rumors says today that obie is gonna leave maybe... and about marshall , so i think the man is on his way to be crazy.... or not. . . poor creek water and stat who are waiting so long... why can't DRE just get his ass in the studio and making a banger, i mean where's the LEGENDARY ? where is he? do something to your artists... wake up eminem. more effort for d12.... THIRD: D12 of course... i just want to say about d12 that.............. fuck it. who cares? the fans, of course.
    thats my opinion...

Leave a comment:

• JMart
    replied
    eminem defines the term recluse... motherfucker must be runnin around his living room to get back in shape cuz he never leaves his fucking home ughhhhhhhhhhh

Leave a comment:

• yacine
    replied
    My theory is that Eminem has been around Dre way too much and he became some kind of a perfectionnist for his own work. He words hard on his come-back album and he knows he can't fuck this one up. Meanwhile, Interscope is waiting for Em to be ready, come out, make hits. And maybe after that, they'll think about the Shady Roster. Cause Shady Records is not a label, it's just some kind of a vehicule for Eminem, giving him some "executive // beatmaker // music mogul // whatever" fame he wants to have.

Leave a comment:

• Luis T.I.
    replied
    What a shitty organization, they obviously could give a fuck less about their artists or their fans.

Leave a comment:

• Westproductionz
    replied
    I just hope these records arrive sometime after my death. At least my kids'll get to hear them, right? Actually, you know what, I probably shouldn't promise them that...

...But I am 99.9% sure my GRANDKIDS will be alive long enough to hear them.

Leave a comment:

• D124ever
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Baydestrian
    replied
    haha shit Dres been workin on Detox for the past what? 8 years?

Leave a comment:

• EmineMan
    replied
    genius who said eminem hasn't reelased in 5 years because he's lazy, is an idiot, between 1999-2006, he released 4 solo ablums (+ greatest hits), done 3 mixtapes i think, he's released a group project (the reup), he's produced and featured on Cheers, helped 50 cent kick off the ground, he starred in a star hit movie, while he produced and recorded for its soundtrack, and he made 2 albums with d12... and to be on top of the game from 1999-2003 is impressive, especially when it was classic after classic... he had started taking a breakin 2006, then his best friend got shot, his wife divorced him, that probably pushed his break a lot longer, then he probably needs the time to get back in studio mode and focus...

that's jsut my opinion on the eminem matter.

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Jared30, Yesterday, 06:58 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post noahharry  
Started by buyglucoshield, Today, 05:15 AM
0 responses