No announcement yet.

A question about a scene in 8 Mile....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about a scene in 8 Mile....

I never really got this scene. Its the scene where Jimmy and his creww 313 try and jump the Freeworld. Then Chedder Bob his leg. But the I don't get is why did they jump them, Freeworld didn't do shit to them except diss them in the parking lot. Was Rabbit that pissed off that they dissed him and his boys that he just want out there and started a fight with them? Does anybody else know what I am talking about?
    FOLLOW me! come with me to da dark side of the force!
    Da TwitterDa Blog Da Tumblr

'Em got outta' the car to jump the free world, cuz wink was with them...and wink said he wasnt with them and all that--and he was...and 'Em was pissed, simple as that
    _________
    Slick

Comment

Originally posted by Slick 60
      'Em got outta' the car to jump the free world, cuz wink was with them...and wink said he wasnt with them and all that--and he was...and 'Em was pissed, simple as that

pretty much the jist of it.
      "I mention, nuthin but the real shit presentin/the hollow tip 4-41st side convention"- Havoc

"Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin/Cause in my physical, I can express through song/Delete stress like Motrin, then extend strong/I drank Moet with Medusa, give her shotguns in hell/From the spliff that I lift and inhale"- Nas

Comment

i think he jumped them because he wanted to finish what was started in the Chin Tiki parking lot, and cuz Jimmy just straigh up hated "those Freeworld bitches" lol. notice Future was the one at the hospital that asked Wink why he was there with the Freeworld - like he shouldn't have been there in the first place. Jimmy remained pretty cool with Wink (as cool as he coulda been) until he saw him in the studio nailing Alex, so I doubt the fight was about Wink.
        If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions

Comment

Originally posted by umassgirlee
          i think he jumped them because he wanted to finish what was started in the Chin Tiki parking lot, and cuz Jimmy just straigh up hated "those Freeworld bitches" lol. notice Future was the one at the hospital that asked Wink why he was there with the Freeworld - like he shouldn't have been there in the first place. Jimmy remained pretty cool with Wink (as cool as he coulda been) until he saw him in the studio nailing Alex, so I doubt the fight was about Wink.

Nah, it's 'cause Wink was with 'em.
          "I mention, nuthin but the real shit presentin/the hollow tip 4-41st side convention"- Havoc

"Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin/Cause in my physical, I can express through song/Delete stress like Motrin, then extend strong/I drank Moet with Medusa, give her shotguns in hell/From the spliff that I lift and inhale"- Nas

Comment

^lol that makes no sense. if that were the case, why wouldn't he just throw the first punch at Wink then? why would he still chill with Wink, and whatnot?

lol it's all good though, that's your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by umassgirlee
              if that were the case, why wouldn't he just throw the first punch at Wink then?

By that rationale, why would they have not finished it in the parking lot?

Now you're gonna say, 'cause they had a gun.

And I'm gonna say well, why would they pull over and fight if they new the "free world" had guns? and the answer is because Jimmy seeing Wink hanging with them triggered it.

And the conclusion is that the screen-play by Scott Silver is less-than-impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by PhRaOvDoIcGY
                By that rationale, why would they have not finished it in the parking lot?

Now you're gonna say, 'cause they had a gun.
                cuz your boy Wink broke it up, and they all went separate directions. but like most fights, there was unresolved bad blood between them - and that's why upon seeing them Jimmy popped a U turn and punched the first Freeworld dude he saw, not Wink.

Comment

dumbass, hes crew aint called 313, 313 means Detroit. and Fre World wasnt reppin Detroit like everyone else in detroit did, they were like some outsiders....

and Rabbit jumped Free World cuz he was mad at the guy who dissed him..
                  Vexx, bitch.

Comment

Fat that is exectly the part I didn't get. They beat him in the Battle. Then from word of mouth he was called wack. So he pulls dude from the car? Huh. Dumbest part of the Movie. Em would been capped.They frontin like Em has the Juice-Now-Mayne.
                    My whole family's country,
                    my grandmother's old fashioned
                    And she keeps askin me
                    why I rap wit a honky - Kuniva

the DJ was spinning my record and Proof came up and snatched my joint off the turntable and broke it and was like "Fuck Phat Kat"... I heard it was because of my joint on the Welcome 2 Detroit album. Eminem was pissed about what I said so he took it upon himself to defend his boss.. haha... I didn't say anybody's name on the song so evidently he felt like I was talking to him... so the the shit I said must have been true. And it was... Everybody here in Detroit knows that he bit his whole shit from Fuzz Scooter but nobody would ever say anything and I was really sick of it, becauce kats would rather ride a dick hoping they will get put on...Phat Kat

Fuzz has also made a diss to Eminem and Proof called F.U.Z.Z. but Proof recently squashed the beef.

The fued dates back to late '99/early 2000. Eminem, Pacewon, Bizarre and Young Zee recorded a track in New York, at the D&D studios. This track was Amityville, for Eminem's second, and highest selling album so far, the Marshall Mathers LP. Soon after Pacewon finished his verse for the track, Eminem told Pace to rewrite his verse because it didn't fit the song, and it didn't make sense with the rest of the verses (rapping about taking your little sisters virginity must have been what Eminem was looking for. Hmmm.) Pacewon told Eminem that his verse was ok, and either Eminem used the verse he'd recorded, or take him off the song. So Eminem did just that, and took Pace (and Young Zee) off the track.

What Eminem forgets though, is that it was the Outsidaz who put him down with the crew, before he was famous. Eminem forgets that it was Pacewon (his closest friend in the group) who gave him the "Slim Shady" style. When Eminem first met him, he used to rap like he did on "Infinite," which was a flop. If Eminem hadn't have met the Outsidaz, he would have still been rapping like he did on "

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Campt1971, Yesterday, 03:51 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Campt1971  
                    Started by RachelHelmik, Yesterday, 01:43 AM
                    0 responses