HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reason Eminem hasn't made a ****/**** album?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reason Eminem hasn't made a ****/**** album?

You got an opinion?

Theres no question in my mind that Eminem is "one of the illest lyricists on the fucking planet"-Royce

I am also of the opinion that he has not made a ****/**** album yet, though I am positive he will....

I think the reason is this...

With the Slim Shady LP, he had to come out crazy. He was a white boy in a predominantly black medium. So, he developed a sort of pill-popping white boy attitude that many took far to seriously.....in any event, the dude was scorn by critics...

Then come the Marshal Mathers LP...to me, it seems this album does nothing but take shots at his critics with an attempt to make them look stupid...it does it well, but theres really nothing else there (although, I will say that lyrically this is his strongest..)

Then the Eminem Show...obviously, the critics and the public still didn't get it....this album is pretty much what the title depicts....I would say that this is is his ****/**** but, though his songs are more relevant on this album, it seems there is a lot of expieramenting going on....his voice never sounds the same on any of the tracks...he goes from his shady alter-ego, to his soldier-esque attitude back to back....it isn't a bad thing to be versatille, but I think he needs to stick more with what he does best with his, uh, "shock and awe" tactics, and save the militaristic crap for guest appearences....

that said, I still think his gem is yet to be written.
    "I mention, nuthin but the real shit presentin/the hollow tip 4-41st side convention"- Havoc

"Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin/Cause in my physical, I can express through song/Delete stress like Motrin, then extend strong/I drank Moet with Medusa, give her shotguns in hell/From the spliff that I lift and inhale"- Nas

I'm new here, sorry if this shit's been done.
    "I mention, nuthin but the real shit presentin/the hollow tip 4-41st side convention"- Havoc

"Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin/Cause in my physical, I can express through song/Delete stress like Motrin, then extend strong/I drank Moet with Medusa, give her shotguns in hell/From the spliff that I lift and inhale"- Nas

Comment

18 views, no replies.

At least fuckin tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.

Comment

What the fuck are you talking about?
        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

TES was his closest

in my opinion a 4.5.....but ofcourse The Sorce will never give him a a5 outta 5 rating. its official now
          Vexx, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by BINGY
            What the fuck are you talking about?

Let me break it down for the fundamentals.

I don't think Eminem had made a ****/****, that is 5 mics, 10 out of 10 etc....for the slow learning.

I do think he is capable of it.

And I want to know what you think.

Sorry I didn't post with the normal internet fanboy lingo, and tried to start a topic worth talking about.

Now, you should know what I am talking about, but if you need a step-by-step out line, let me know.

Comment

You're the one who obviously knows nothing about hip hop if you're saying Marshall Mathers LP was his best lyrically. If you knew anything about hip hop you'd know SSLP was his best lyrically and he totally dropped all lyrical capabilities on Eminem Show. You are the idiot here not me, and by the sounds of it, you usually post on a video game website since you're using the word fanboy. Sorry, we don't do that here. And how the fuck is anyone supposed to know ****/**** means 5 mics? God, you're an idiot.
              __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
              __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

You're the one who obviously knows nothing about hip hop if you're saying Marshall Mathers LP was his best lyrically. If you knew anything about hip hop you'd know SSLP was his best lyrically and he totally dropped all lyrical capabilities on Eminem Show.
                Funny SSLP got the worst reviews...I am not saying that means anything, but if EVERYONE knows....

You are the idiot here not me, and by the sounds of it, you usually post on a video game website since you're using the word fanboy.
                Well, actually it's a movie website..and the word fanboy? I actually have never seen it used...but, maybe YOU are the one visiting video game websites if you have seen it.

Sorry, we don't do that here. And how the fuck is anyone supposed to know ****/**** means 5 mics? God, you're an idiot.
                Well, you fundamentally retarded heathen, ****/****, or 10 out of 10 is generally universal for 100 percent....what the fuck do you think 5 out of 5 mics means?

Now, you obviously failed at what you were trying to do, but maybe you know more about hip-hop than the English language and such.....so how about talking about the topic?
                Last edited by PhRaOvDoIcGY; 04-06-2003, 08:44 PM.

Comment

I know 5 of 5 is 10 out of 10 and that's 100%... but how the fuck are we supposed to know any of those are ****/****. I thought you meant a collab album with someone. Fucking loser. Why wouldn't you just say 5 mics?

Comment

I know 5 of 5 is 10 out of 10 and that's 100%...
                    Fooled me.

but how the fuck are we supposed to know any of those are ****/****.
                    Put 2 and 2 together?

loser.

You DO visit video game sites, don't you?

Why wouldn't you just say 5 mics?

because I wasn't refering to The Source? I am having a hard time understand how you didn't understand the concept of ****/****, or 4 stars....
                    Last edited by PhRaOvDoIcGY; 04-06-2003, 09:20 PM.

Comment

umm...he isnt the only one who thought it was a collab, you ned to be more specific...thats why you had 18 views and no replys at one point, cuz all 18 didnt know what the fuck you were talking about
                      WINING ISNT EVERYTHING...ITS THE ONLY THING

Comment

yo i usually dont agree wit bingy on stuff, but PhRaOvDoIcGY is a dumbass here. i had no fuckin ideal what ****/**** meant, and then youre getting all ignorant like you know everything about rap and talkin shit the rest of the time. be a little more fuckin humble, we got enough ignant muhfuckers on this forum.

Then come the Marshal Mathers LP...to me, it seems this album does nothing but take shots at his critics with an attempt to make them look stupid...it does it well, but theres really nothing else there
                        umm how bout, production, kickass beats, humor, RAW strong emotion, good guest appearances, etc. i mean how much do you want from an album?

If you knew anything about hip hop you'd know SSLP was his best lyrically and he totally dropped all lyrical capabilities on Eminem Show.
                        that statement is based completely on opinion, there are different lyrical qualies on TES than SSLP and that doesnt mean he DROPPED ALL CAPABILITY on TES. The flow is clean as hell, the rhyme schemes are complicated and other lyrical qualities are evident. I think you are referring to the battlerap\punchline aspect of rap. Yes, he dropped all that during the eminem show, but defietly not all lyrical capabilities. maybe if you are more into that type of rap, then you can say that you arent really feelin his direction on TES, but INSTEAD you go and insult the intelligence of everyone who disagrees by saying "if you knew anything about hip hop..."
                        I cant help my laughter as she cries
                        my soul brings tears
                        to angelic eyes
                        and miles away my mother cries
                        omnipotence nurturing malevolence

Comment

Originally posted by bootLeg310
                          ignorant like you know everything about rap
                          I think you mean arrogant....and I haven't really said anything about rap yet, so I don't know where that is coming from.

umm how bout, production, kickass beats, humor, RAW strong emotion, good guest appearances, etc. i mean how much do you want from an album?
                          I completely agree here. The only reason I wouldn't give it 4 stars is because it seemed his only aim was to silence critics, and couldn't do what he really wanted. It's my favorite of his though.

that statement is based completely on opinion, there are different lyrical qualies on TES than SSLP and that doesnt mean he DROPPED ALL CAPABILITY on TES. The flow is clean as hell, the rhyme schemes are complicated and other lyrical qualities are evident. I think you are referring to the battlerap\punchline aspect of rap. Yes, he dropped all that during the eminem show, but defietly not all lyrical capabilities. maybe if you are more into that type of rap, then you can say that you arent really feelin his direction on TES, but INSTEAD you go and insult the intelligence of everyone who disagrees by saying "if you knew anything about hip hop..."

Look at that, I agree again. Unfortunetly, stupid people have a hard time telling fact from opinion.

And about me being arrogant...I came on trying to discuss a topic and was asked "what the fuck are you talking about"- Was told I knew nothing about rap, or whatever the moron said...so, anyone with an opinion about me after 4 posts can expect venom.

Comment

Originally posted by G-UNIT Soldier!
                            umm...he isnt the only one who thought it was a collab, you ned to be more specific...thats why you had 18 views and no replys at one point, cuz all 18 didnt know what the fuck you were talking about

I can kind of see why someone would think that after reading the title, but after reading the post....I mean four stars out of four stars seems pretty clear to me, I apologize.

Comment

It took me ages to work out what ****/**** is

TES was 2.5 mics, MMLP was 3.5/4.0 mics and SSLP was (atleast)4.5 mics IMO

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 09:57 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post touhidfiverr  
                              Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 09:17 PM
                              0 responses