Canibus Questions?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canibus Questions?!?

AFter goign to Canibusworld.com I'm confused. Are him and Em friends now? Bis was givin him mad props as being an ill lyricist and having the "entier package". And then Eminem mentioned him in Nail in the Coffin, but it didnt sound like he was dissin him ( i dont member xact wordS).. and is Canibus canadian? I need some shit to fuel my Canadian pride
    Originally posted by ethan20
    There's a correlation between cervixal cancer in women and un-circumsized penises. Not to mention it almost cuts your bacteria count on the penis in half.
    Originally posted by reservoirGod
    Ethan sure does know alot about dicks

no hes Jamaican..and him and em aint friends, he just respects eminem as a rapper....and he said he dont wanna diss eminem nomore, cuz hes grown up and he dont wanna waste his time on eminem..or something like that
    Vexx, bitch.

Comment

Eminem didn't diss Canibus in that song. In Benzino's diss, Benzino said "I'm not Canibus with his complicated rhyme style". And in Nail in the Coffin, EMinem said "let me break it down in laymens terms for you just to make sure that you can understand if canibus usin to many complicated fuckin words for you".
      __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
      __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
      __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
      __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
      __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
      __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

yea kbegger so basically he was more giving cannabis props than anything
        I cant help my laughter as she cries
        my soul brings tears
        to angelic eyes
        and miles away my mother cries
        omnipotence nurturing malevolence

Comment

Originally posted by BINGY
          Eminem didn't diss Canibus in that song. In Benzino's diss, Benzino said "I'm not Canibus with his complicated rhyme style". And in Nail in the Coffin, EMinem said "let me break it down in laymens terms for you just to make sure that you can understand if canibus usin to many complicated fuckin words for you".
          But that could be said as mocking him with the voice he put on.

Comment

Canibus is not canadian, obviously, cause then he would suck ass. He respects Em as an emcee. Benzino basically dissed Canibus on "Pull Up Your Skirt" when he said "5 shades darker, mother fucker, you'd be Canibus
            And no one would care about your complicated rhyme style."
            Then Em came to Canibus defense and was mocking Benzino b/c he's too fucking stupid too comprehend any canibus.

Comment

If he isnt Canadian at all why was LL taking shots at his "canadian ties" and at the end of squaredance Eminem calling him "Canadabitch" thats wht it says on Canibusworld.com
              There's a correlation between cervixal cancer in women and un-circumsized penises. Not to mention it almost cuts your bacteria count on the penis in half.

Comment

No, Canibus is not canadian .. LL started that rumor to try and bring him down and Em called him Canadabis to piss him off..

no, him and em arent friends .. they just respect each other as rappers .. Bis did say he didnt want to diss Em anymore, he says he took "U Didn't Care" the wrong way .. but actually, the beef began before that, with Role Model and Get You Mad, then Bis replying in Phuk U and Em with Marshall Mathers and so on..
                The hip-hop renaissance is coming ...

Comment

Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
                  If he isnt Canadian at all why was LL taking shots at his "canadian ties" and at the end of squaredance Eminem calling him "Canadabitch" thats wht it says on Canibusworld.com
                  Like, everything LL said about him were lies.
                  __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                  __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                  __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
                  __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                  __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
                  __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
                  __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                  __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

^Lmao, some of LL's lines were funny.

And I don't really agree that Benz was dissing Bis.

Comment

man fuck it I ned some Canadian hip hop pride, im spreading the shit around.. Im gonna promote Canibus as a Canadian rapper :P

and when the fuck did being Canadian turn into an insult.. its xactly like being American cept everyone loves you.

Comment

Canada is a joke. You are US's Minnie Me. The only great thing uhave is part of niagera falls which we gave to you to be nice. We hsould fucken invade ur country and turn it into a fucken wasteland. Canada was formed by French settlers which would explain why there are so many pussies there. Ask those Iraqi people if they hate us now? yea, were freeing thier country and they seem to be pretty happy about it. It makes me even more prouder to be a American. Yea and only a bitch ass canadian would be gay enough to spread a rumor about Canibus being from there b/c Canada is fucken garbege and has no good emcees. please leave the board, b/c like ur country, ur fucken pathetic.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:55 AM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Deborahlanker  
                        Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 06:43 AM
                        0 responses