I just noticed sumtin bout eminem battle skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just noticed sumtin bout eminem battle skills

i got mad respect for him not as a fan but u know what im sayin.

that being said i notice eminem whimps out of battles. i mean he disses benzino a bunch of times when he didnt even need to mention his name. eminem dissin ja rule pratically out of the blue when loose change came out. but apperantly he doesnt have time to battle a real battle emcee which has potential to be one of the greatest battles in hip hop history which is canibus. he just whimping out of a challenge i mean thats one of his only challenges in the industry.
    ::esco

You never know, maybe one of the new Lantern tacks could have some Canibus disses in it.
    Battle Record
    4 - 3..... 4 KO'S

WINS
    TENNESSEE: (5-0 TKO), HERO: (KO), ChitownsMackM: (KO), XLRhymez: (KO)

LOSSES
    ChitownsMackM: (5-2), LilMagician35: (KO), CatInTheHat: (5-1)

Comment

canibus vs. em would be a good battle, but who knows if it'll ever really happen or not

Comment

i think em has battled cannibis before and i recall em winning
        www.myspace.com/chizzyproductions add me. www.chizzyproductions.com

Comment

i think that battle was biased and it was said that canibus challenged eminem in a televised battle and eminem droped out
          ::esco

Comment

There are rumors ... keyword RUMORS that slim has a unreleased canibus diss.... And didn't canibus said he doesn't want to beef anymore?
            302 the lil D

Comment

why should Eminem diss canibus, he's practically underground, it's a waste of time nobody want's to hear that shit, if LL cool J would burn Canibus what more Eminem. Eminem can't diss every little muthafucka who calls out his name, I don't think he'll even regard Ja as a true beef even though he might come back wit a few disses. I think Em just brushes this little dicks waiting for a real battle.
              Who woulda known that jesus would come to the ghetto
              On that level,
              And that thorough, like a black hero
              And pack metal, so rap rebels will back pedal
              The rap pharoahe,
              Of five boroughs
              Rakim

Comment

EVERYONE SAYS "I WISH HE WOULD BATTLE SOME REAL RAPPERS" BUT YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND...THIS GUY IS IF NOT ONE OF THEE NICEST RAPPERS OF OUR TIME SO WHY WOULD 'REAL RAPPERS' EVEN DISS HIM? 'REAL RAPPERS' RESPECT HIM AND REAL RECOGNIZE REAL THATS WHY NO 'REAL' RAPPERS ARE DISSIN HIM.

Comment

word
                  World Class

Comment

Originally posted by KLEP ONE TGO!
                    EVERYONE SAYS "I WISH HE WOULD BATTLE SOME REAL RAPPERS" BUT YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND...THIS GUY IS IF NOT ONE OF THEE NICEST RAPPERS OF OUR TIME SO WHY WOULD 'REAL RAPPERS' EVEN DISS HIM? 'REAL RAPPERS' RESPECT HIM AND REAL RECOGNIZE REAL THATS WHY NO 'REAL' RAPPERS ARE DISSIN HIM.
                    ^^^yea I feel that!
                    Ju Ju

hit me up @ AIM--thaju4

Put a condom on ur ear and fuck whatcha heard

Comment

Originally by EsCo

but apperantly he doesnt have time to battle a real battle emcee which has potential to be one of the greatest battles in hip hop history which is canibus. he just whimping out of a challenge
                      They allready went against each other at the rap olympics if what I heard is right.
                      He went against Rah Digga and Canibus.

Comment

EM WOULD NEVER DO A LIVE BATTLE
                        my werdz like surgery makin faces lift
                        http://www.myspace.com/andymacyo
                        http://www.myspace.com/swatteamwpg
                        DEE ONE TWO FOUR LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by MKay
                          why should Eminem diss canibus, he's practically underground, it's a waste of time nobody want's to hear that shit, if LL cool J would burn Canibus what more Eminem. Eminem can't diss every little muthafucka who calls out his name, I don't think he'll even regard Ja as a true beef even though he might come back wit a few disses. I think Em just brushes this little dicks waiting for a real battle.
                          Eminem is too scared to have a real battle, he probably would ahve battled Bis before but now he is a coward, who doesnt respond to Royce, Canibus or PAcewon.

Originally posted by JDGAF
                          They allready went against each other at the rap olympics if what I heard is right.
                          He went against Rah Digga and Canibus.
                          that was a fake, just pasted battling.

Comment

Um, Em ain't scared. It's just the norm being on top of the mainstream.

Nas doesn't go and battle everyone that disses him. Same for Jay. But no one rags on them about not battling everyone. You guys ask em for too much. He doesn't have to battle undeground, or mc's who aren't even in the mainstream. I mean, if Jay and Nas did that, then you have an reasonable complaint. But that's not the case. So, it's not about being scared, but using your skills on opponents of significant importance to the mainstream. Beans never responded to Bis, not because he was scared, but because Bis was a nobody at that point. Nas never responded to Cormega or Nature, again because they're nobody's. Jay didn't respond to Jaz-o, or those dudes from Ruff Ryders(forgot thier names), once again, because they're nobody's. See what I'm saying? It's not just Em, but if you're someone big in the mainstream, you don't have to prove yourself by battling every single cat that gets at you, skills or not. Although Benzino is a whack ass rapper, he is the part owner of the source, so that in itself was a reason to get at him. Ja, an average rapper, but a big mainsream artist who would garner publicity by dissing Em. So, there's another reason for dissing him. The Everlasts, and icp's where a lot more personal, and at that time, Em wasn't as big as he is now. So, don't get on Em because doesn't diss every emcee out the gate when most, if not, all big artists do the exact same thing. Em's already proven himself from his live battles, he doesn't need to diss bis, or anyone else who's out of the limelight if he doesn't want to.

peace.
                            Last edited by shady rabbit; 04-13-2003, 01:05 PM.

Comment

First of all, that Pacewon diss wasn't worthey of a response, it was worse than the Benzino disses, and thats saying somthing.

With the Royce situation I don't think Eminem should respond. Why should he give Royce all that fame after he turned his back on Eminem? Proof said tha Eminem feels "disrespected to the highest degree", or somthing like that, so I don't think he will want to help Royces career by dropping a diss track to him.
                              I'm a white hetrosexual male; a member of the only group of people left in the world that you can say anything about and there wont be a protest the next day.

"Muthafuckas talk about all this black this and white this. Hip-hop started in the biggest melting pot of America which is New York. You had whites, blacks latinos, and all kinds of shit when hip-hop first started. For people to say that this is strictly for the blacks and shit, uh nobody said that when all the white kids started buying NWA albums when they had no radio play. But now it's a problem cause they are buying the Eminem records?" - Proof

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Bookman, Today, 09:23 AM
                              0 responses