X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem Needs To Sign Royce

Fuck this gay ass beef.
    Royce is too ill not to be signed.
    We all know how much mic chemistry Em & Royce have.
    Does no one else see this?

Who else agrees?

Royce doesn't need em, at all.

He's doper now than he ever was, i'm personally a fan of Royce, & singing with shady would just mean another commercial flop album. Let him do his own thing.

Comment

I agree but doubt Royce would sign even with an offer.....How Would that make him look after all this??

Comment

...pretty stupid, your right.

Royce will never be on Shady now, he's disrespected one of his friends just for attention it seems; Eminem needs to find out what his problem is if they are ever to make up; because they go so well together.
        I love lasange

Comment

Yo It's like this
          Proof N Nem was probably jelous of The Bad meets Evil thing. Imagine how D-12 would look if Bad meets evil had a album?

Royce said he sent them a tape that said "fuck anger management I need somebody to manage my anger." (Which is a dumb line anyway)..But that's how it started. How can they say Royce was dissin? Huh D-12 claim to be instagators. So why wouldn't they take that opportunity to Blow shit out of porpartion. So that the Bad meets Evil never drops and they can D-12 more albums.

You see They got Xzibit sayin that shit that even Instigated him to stop Fuckin with the Liks.
          My whole family's country,
          my grandmother's old fashioned
          And she keeps askin me
          why I rap wit a honky - Kuniva

the DJ was spinning my record and Proof came up and snatched my joint off the turntable and broke it and was like "Fuck Phat Kat"... I heard it was because of my joint on the Welcome 2 Detroit album. Eminem was pissed about what I said so he took it upon himself to defend his boss.. haha... I didn't say anybody's name on the song so evidently he felt like I was talking to him... so the the shit I said must have been true. And it was... Everybody here in Detroit knows that he bit his whole shit from Fuzz Scooter but nobody would ever say anything and I was really sick of it, becauce kats would rather ride a dick hoping they will get put on...Phat Kat

Fuzz has also made a diss to Eminem and Proof called F.U.Z.Z. but Proof recently squashed the beef.

The fued dates back to late '99/early 2000. Eminem, Pacewon, Bizarre and Young Zee recorded a track in New York, at the D&D studios. This track was Amityville, for Eminem's second, and highest selling album so far, the Marshall Mathers LP. Soon after Pacewon finished his verse for the track, Eminem told Pace to rewrite his verse because it didn't fit the song, and it didn't make sense with the rest of the verses (rapping about taking your little sisters virginity must have been what Eminem was looking for. Hmmm.) Pacewon told Eminem that his verse was ok, and either Eminem used the verse he'd recorded, or take him off the song. So Eminem did just that, and took Pace (and Young Zee) off the track.

What Eminem forgets though, is that it was the Outsidaz who put him down with the crew, before he was famous. Eminem forgets that it was Pacewon (his closest friend in the group) who gave him the "Slim Shady" style. When Eminem first met him, he used to rap like he did on "Infinite," which was a flop. If Eminem hadn't have met the Outsidaz, he would have still been rapping like he did on "

Comment

i dont listen to the royce cd anymore cuz it just makes me just wanna break it...i hope em disses him too, he deserves it, he sorta acts like he doesnt know that em's in d12 it really pissese me off, even though i do give his skills mad props...
            i dont trust your kind cuz you smoke too much angel dust
            so when i bust a rhyme i get dangerous
            plus i crush your spine turn your brain to crust
            when i thrust my mind get profane and cuss

Comment

he should be signed in...
              One Be Lo / Discography
              Proof Discography
              Bugz
              VISHISS

Comment

Man there's a lot of Royce dick riders

Comment

^just becasue ppl say he should be signed to SR doesnt mean there dickriders...u probably know nothing about royce...
                  One Be Lo / Discography
                  Proof Discography
                  Bugz
                  VISHISS

Comment

Royce doesn't deserve to be signed to Shady anymore. How would Em look if he signed him after all Royce has said? Royce is still a great rapper, i wont question that for a second, but he is being a bitch IMO.

I just hope for his sake that his upcoming album is of decnt quality, because that Rock City album was a bunch of mediocre tracks mixed in with a couple of stinkers and a couple of real bangers.
                    I'm a white hetrosexual male; a member of the only group of people left in the world that you can say anything about and there wont be a protest the next day.

"Muthafuckas talk about all this black this and white this. Hip-hop started in the biggest melting pot of America which is New York. You had whites, blacks latinos, and all kinds of shit when hip-hop first started. For people to say that this is strictly for the blacks and shit, uh nobody said that when all the white kids started buying NWA albums when they had no radio play. But now it's a problem cause they are buying the Eminem records?" - Proof

Comment

Before Em could sign Royce to Shady Records, Eminem has to make an effort to get to the bottom of the situation and see why Royce has disrespected him in his music and interviews. They have to make amends before making music again. But this is a perfect example of money and greed destroying a friendship.

Comment

this beef is going to end soon...if eminem was going to diss Royce, he woulda done it on the Green Lantern mixtape...
                        One Be Lo / Discography
                        Proof Discography
                        Bugz
                        VISHISS

Comment

Originally posted by SwiftlyMcVay12
                          i dont listen to the royce cd anymore cuz it just makes me just wanna break it...i hope em disses him too, he deserves it, he sorta acts like he doesnt know that em's in d12 it really pissese me off, even though i do give his skills mad props...
                          Shut up dude... why do u wanna break the cd? Cuz Royce shitted on D12? Damn groupie, settle the fuck down... HOLLA
                          Snoop Dogg "Nuthin but a G thang"- "You never know she could be earnin' her man, and learnin' her man/ and at the same time burning her man/ now you know i aint' with that shit Lieutenant/ ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it"

Common "sum shit I wrote": "My style is steep, I rip rhymes on the incline/ splat guts, bust fat nuts, and lay up like a crypt line."

Eminem- "just to get to see an MC who breathes so freely/
                          Ease over these beats and be so breezy/ Jesus how can shit be so easy?/ How can one Chandra be so Levy?"

Originally posted by yummyangel
                          topdogg--dude youre hott
                          Topdoggkyle Fan Club:
                          President: hawtlilchick27
                          Vice Pres.: shadyvsbizkit
                          #1 fan: Sierra69
                          #2 fan: x-press
                          Official Groupie: Thug Biatch

Comment

Originally posted by sniper
                            this beef is going to end soon...if eminem was going to diss Royce, he woulda done it on the Green Lantern mixtape...
                            What are friends?

Friends are people that you think are your friends/
                            But they really your enemies, with secret indentities/
                            and disguises, to hide they true colors/
                            So just when you think you close enough to be brothers/
                            they wanna come back and cut your throat when you ain't lookin

I walked into a gunfight with a knife to kill you/
                            And cut you so fast when your blood spilled it was still blue/
                            I'll hang you til you dangle and chain you with both ankles/
                            And pull you apart from both angles/
                            I wanna crush your skull til your brains leaks out of your veins/
                            And bust open like broken water mains/

I'll have you taken back to Christ when you sacrifice/
                            The way you acting slice when I tear your back with knifes/
                            Jacking life's of MC's, now I'm set to launch a plan/
                            For blowing up the stage with illegal contraband/

Comment

Originally posted by sniper
                              check the rhinestones line in the conspiracy freestyle

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:55 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 06:43 AM
                              0 responses