Explicit Spinal Values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explicit Spinal Values

__ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Your one annoyin little bitch, u know dat! No wonda you have a hard time trying to find friends, thats why you pay them an hour to hang around with you, the best bit is, i dont even know you!

Marcus.

Comment

As I said before u WILL be banned eventually....
      n yes u r Worse then that Sasha teenybopper

Dumb Fuck
      Now let the night be dark for all of me.
      Let the night be too dark for me to see
      Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

I get confused between Bingy and Sarcasim....

Which one is 13 and which one likes thongs?
        Shady by name, Shady by Nature...

SHOUT OUTS:
        ~*blkprincess*~ (The girl's got creativity)
        Mentira (The girl's got class)
        Whizzman (I love this guy's honesty)
        Lil mi$$ Piranha (She's a strong minded young lady and not afraid to show it)
        The Slick Jesus (The funniest guy on da boards, no doubt)
        Lil_els2000 (Remember, if you ever need anything, you know you got all the love in the world right here on da boards.)
        Purple lils (One cool gurl to chat with)
        Hayley_Shady (A real sweetie)
        Psycho69 (Call him Teth Teddy bear, that'll get you on his right side, lol)
        MC_R_Ac_H (A girl who's never afraid to ask, lol)
        Steph_Shady (She's a real honey and a sweet girl)

NEW AIM NAME!!! Derty Dozen Diva

Comment

im 13
          __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
          __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

uppin

Comment

uppin

Comment

can u quit sayin uppin geez
                Now let the night be dark for all of me.
                Let the night be too dark for me to see
                Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

ok fine sorry...

uppies

Comment

Bingy man, crack kills brother...crack kills

...nah Im just playin, but it would be nice of ya to post up some actual messages for other members to read you know...
                    Last edited by Slim_Shady_Girl; 08-10-2001, 04:55 PM.
                    Shady by name, Shady by Nature...

SHOUT OUTS:
                    ~*blkprincess*~ (The girl's got creativity)
                    Mentira (The girl's got class)
                    Whizzman (I love this guy's honesty)
                    Lil mi$$ Piranha (She's a strong minded young lady and not afraid to show it)
                    The Slick Jesus (The funniest guy on da boards, no doubt)
                    Lil_els2000 (Remember, if you ever need anything, you know you got all the love in the world right here on da boards.)
                    Purple lils (One cool gurl to chat with)
                    Hayley_Shady (A real sweetie)
                    Psycho69 (Call him Teth Teddy bear, that'll get you on his right side, lol)
                    MC_R_Ac_H (A girl who's never afraid to ask, lol)
                    Steph_Shady (She's a real honey and a sweet girl)

NEW AIM NAME!!! Derty Dozen Diva

Comment

sure ok read this BITCH! FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

uppin

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by tkaxec, 09-24-2020, 11:10 AM
                        1 response
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Smilert
                        by Smilert

Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:02 PM