Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MKay
    replied
    Yo 1234567 that's why I said if they were marketed in the proper way, I just don't what them to release an album and just not give a fuck as if it's underground like the promatic album, I'm sayin it would be tight if they released albums and became big in hip hop.

Leave a comment:

• rapgame
    replied
    swift has potenial to go solo

Leave a comment:

• I237654
    replied
    considering proof is already gunna make a solo album....this is kindda pointless

Leave a comment:

• Lucky Luciano
    replied
    Originally posted by Rain
    I agree wit u cuz swift is my favorite out of the group. but i doubt he will come out with a solo
    I think he could, but he won't be as much of a crossover success with his dope but undeniably offensive name.

Leave a comment:

• Rondell*Beene
    replied
    Just for the record, Knoc-Turn'al has an album coming out later this year with production by Dre as well as Timbaland, and guess spots by Missy Elliot, Warren G etc... So I don't think you have to worry bout his talent being wasted.

Leave a comment:

• Rain
    replied
    I agree wit u cuz swift is my favorite out of the group. but i doubt he will come out with a solo

Leave a comment:

• sniper
    replied
    proof is making a solo album u know...

Leave a comment:

• MKay
    started a topic Proof and Swifty potential to go solo

Proof and Swifty potential to go solo

Yo I think these two mothafuckas can make it solo if they were marketed nicley and had the right producers. Other than Em they are the best in D12, go back to any D12 song and you'll see how these *****s are swift wit it, they never disappoint in any of their verses. I can honestly see proof and swifty makin a name for themselves in hip-hop even becoming bigger than people like Busta and shit, if only they could find a way to market them. It's a shame if swifty doesn't do a solo, it's wasted talent the way I see it, just like noc turnal that ***** was dope then Dre only released an EP and hardly no promotion it's a damn shame. It's like with me swifty and proof always alternate between havin the best verses and shit, sometimes proof will have the best verse sometimes swift will have it. If proof doesn't have a better verse swift will hardly ever Kon artis, Kuniva or Bizarre and their all dope though, what I like about Kon artis and Kuniva is the way they have those little dialogues in their songs, and Bizarre he's the illest. What do y'all think about Swift and proof though.

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Deborahlanker, 03-20-2021, 12:59 PM
7 responses
0 likes
Last Post Florida White  
Started by Deborahlanker, 04-07-2021, 12:32 PM
8 responses
0 likes