No announcement yet.

Warning!!! The Truth (Read If You Care)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning!!! The Truth (Read If You Care)

Alright, I gotta say this shit. For such a shit talker, and such a so-called "baller", Proof spends a fuck of a lot of his time searching his D12 board for posts about Esham just so he can try to diss when there's nothing that will be said back to him.

http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...threadid=34579

Proof is a STRAIGHT UP BITCH. The best part is that d12 fell the fuck off the map one month after their weak-ass album came out. You ain't heard shit from them since. All they do is rides Em's dick to fame and fortune. Motherfucker, at least Esham WORKS for his money.

I'd like to mention one more thing. He talks so much shit about how Esham has fallen off and what a joke he is... let me bring up ne point.

They went to high school together, correct? That would mean that it took Proof 10 years of riding dicks to put out ONE FUCKING ALBUM, while the whole time Esham was putting in MAD work and selling albums on his own.

Proof, you ain't shit, and never will be shit. You know damn well it's true, and that's what bothers you the most. You couldn't even get a record deal until your "boy" Em put your weak shit out.

Fuck off.
    Fuck You Bitch!! All You Need To Hear Some Esham!!! Then You Would Know Who Started Fucking Shock Rap As You Call It, Its Acid Rap Bitch!!!

proof im calling you out!!!!

They probly already know the truth... they just wont admit it thats all.

And yeah i saw that post WAY back and i saw "looks like we got some comedy 2 look 4ward to." and i tried to sign up to say this:

D12 would be sucking dicks for money if it wasnt for Eminem. Esham made his name by him fucking self, and Proof n friends come and bone Eminem and their FIRST LP is worldy known.

Proof has some sort of problem with Esham that may resort back to that incodent where E snatched the mic from Proof back in '96 (or so i hear). Plus the girly ass 5 on 2 beatdown that D12 pulled off, so i guess after all that Esham is the joke?

Yes.... that makes sense .. And I guess the fact that E has sold over a million records total without any air play or TV time makes him a nobody loser joke? Lets all laugh at Esham for having talent and success made by himself.. and for not sucking white dick for fame! ha..ha..ha

Proof is a funny one, much like his twin seperated brother Chris Rock.

Theres a reason why Eminem leads D12... and thats because hes the one who actually knows how to earn real success.

Lets see how many fuckin records you can sell without Eminem all over every track?

Riddle me this, Riddle me that?
    D12 will never again go plat.
    I understand Em was givin his pal ends
    but he should keep them out until they get talent

theres a riddleout!!!
    Fuck You Bitch!! All You Need To Hear Some Esham!!! Then You Would Know Who Started Fucking Shock Rap As You Call It, Its Acid Rap Bitch!!!

Comment

1) The Geto Boys started shock rap, and they did it better than Esham or D12
      2) Esham is okay, he used to be decent to average but he sucks dick now. No one gave a shit about him before he called D12 out. And this is played out. D12 is just better.
      3) Esham's not sucking white dick? He's signed to ICP's label.
      4) I'm not on D12's dick, in fact I'm more partial to Royce. But Esham is just an attention-hungry bitch.
      "The world is changing and there are new opportunities for those who are ready to join forces with those who are stronger and more experienced" -Lucky Luciano (1897-1962)

Comment

Esham fingers himself hard
        Yes I know

Comment

hEY mAN yOU know yOU fEEL lIKE yOU hAVE tO dISS mE, bUT gUESS wHAT yOU aRE bURNED tHAT iM tELLING tHE tRUTH!!!!! iTS mY oPINION, aND i rESPECT yOUR oPINION, iTS oK mAN cHILL oUT, eMINEM iS tHE sHIT bUT d-10 mY mAN sUCKS!!!!! aND i sAY d-10 bECAUSE wIOUTH eMINEM, tHEY aRE nOTHING!!!!! aND iT hURTS yOU!!!

Comment

Contradictory and using non-factual evidence. Is Proof signed to Shady right now? What is that? No? Exactly. Proof got his own deal, INDEPENDENT from either D12 OR Em, and he is out there doing his OWN thing, getting his OWN production WITHOUT Eminem's backing. Proof said it himself, he wants to do his own thing, without being under Eminem's shadow. Come back and try to say something factual when you actually know what the fuck you're talking about.
            Who the hell do you think I am?!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilStrangla
              hEY mAN yOU know yOU fEEL lIKE yOU hAVE tO dISS mE, bUT gUESS wHAT yOU aRE bURNED tHAT iM tELLING tHE tRUTH!!!!! iTS mY oPINION, aND i rESPECT yOUR oPINION, iTS oK mAN cHILL oUT, eMINEM iS tHE sHIT bUT d-10 mY mAN sUCKS!!!!! aND i sAY d-10 bECAUSE wIOUTH eMINEM, tHEY aRE nOTHING!!!!! aND iT hURTS yOU!!!
              uhh, did he diss you? I thought he was just displaying a rational argument; unless you consider rationality a diss to your brain capacity.
              Also, if its "your opinion", why did you call the post "Warning!!! The Truth (Read If You Care)"? Wouldn't a more appropriate title have been "Warning!!! My Opinion (Please pay attention to me)".

If you had more than 5 posts or at least read a fair bit, you'd probably realise that most of the people on this board are pretty open to D12 critisism; they criticise Em, Proof, Bizarre, They take Royce's side, etc. etc. etc.
              If you read more, you'd also probably realise that there's a million of your kind who've been on here before; joining a D12Board (why the fuck would you do that?)trying to piss people off by saying something "shocking". Dude, we're kind of hard to shock and offend... we're D12 fans.

P.S - If you want people to take you seriously, don't say you like Esham... he kinda fucking sucks
              OZ HIP HOP.COM
              THE RAP CELLA

Comment

Esham is Garbage he's virtualy unknown if anyone mentions him there doin him a favour.

Comment

well i have no comment. I come in here juz to get a free post
                  Give me liberty or give me death.

Comment

Esham in my opinion isn't sick... hes more like dead. But thats me

Comment

EvilStrangla you got no right saying all
                      that shit about Proof! You aint him so u
                      dont know what he is doing when he is
                      on this board. And he oviesly hates
                      Esham, so y not make fun of him a
                      masive amount?

Comment

U can't be sure of that strangla! any PROOF?
                        In honor of my late cousin Paul Julius M. Roque

Comment

Your making it out like Proof talks about Esham all the time. He hardly ever speaks on him. Also i do think it's pretty sad that Esham got beat up by Proof/D12 a few times (3 i think, but i'm no expert) and so you hate D12. I'm not gonna front, i think 'sham got skills, and it's sad he hasn't had more success than he has had, but he is a bitch, he can't be happy that D12 have made somthing of themselves. Esham has sold over a million records, but how many albums has he released to get them? He's a joke now man, and if D12 only have a deal because of Em, then 'sham only has a deal now because ICP love him so much. Esham helped ICP early on and this deal is just them repaying the favour.
                          I'm a white hetrosexual male; a member of the only group of people left in the world that you can say anything about and there wont be a protest the next day.

"Muthafuckas talk about all this black this and white this. Hip-hop started in the biggest melting pot of America which is New York. You had whites, blacks latinos, and all kinds of shit when hip-hop first started. For people to say that this is strictly for the blacks and shit, uh nobody said that when all the white kids started buying NWA albums when they had no radio play. But now it's a problem cause they are buying the Eminem records?" - Proof

Comment

*burp*
                            Beg 4 Mercy

Comment

Proof aint on Em's dick, his releasing a solo album which isn't under Em's shadow or shit like that coz he aint producin or even spittin and the album aint on Shady records. And don't forget Em began gettin respect after the creation of Slim Shady and who came up wit that idea, Dirty Harry. I aint on D12's dick but them mohfuckas is dope, it's not our fault they make tight shit and only reason they quiet is coz they haven't released an album since 2001. Esham's released so many albums over half of Hip-Hop fans don't even know him, excuse me now I gotta go listen to Devil's Night.
                              Who woulda known that jesus would come to the ghetto
                              On that level,
                              And that thorough, like a black hero
                              And pack metal, so rap rebels will back pedal
                              The rap pharoahe,
                              Of five boroughs
                              Rakim

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post