Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skillz be dissin Eminem

http://www.danjazone.com/community/s...p?mode=results

Here is one but Ive seen alot more disses to em from him.
    My whole family's country,
    my grandmother's old fashioned
    And she keeps askin me
    why I rap wit a honky - Kuniva

the DJ was spinning my record and Proof came up and snatched my joint off the turntable and broke it and was like "Fuck Phat Kat"... I heard it was because of my joint on the Welcome 2 Detroit album. Eminem was pissed about what I said so he took it upon himself to defend his boss.. haha... I didn't say anybody's name on the song so evidently he felt like I was talking to him... so the the shit I said must have been true. And it was... Everybody here in Detroit knows that he bit his whole shit from Fuzz Scooter but nobody would ever say anything and I was really sick of it, becauce kats would rather ride a dick hoping they will get put on...Phat Kat

Fuzz has also made a diss to Eminem and Proof called F.U.Z.Z. but Proof recently squashed the beef.

The fued dates back to late '99/early 2000. Eminem, Pacewon, Bizarre and Young Zee recorded a track in New York, at the D&D studios. This track was Amityville, for Eminem's second, and highest selling album so far, the Marshall Mathers LP. Soon after Pacewon finished his verse for the track, Eminem told Pace to rewrite his verse because it didn't fit the song, and it didn't make sense with the rest of the verses (rapping about taking your little sisters virginity must have been what Eminem was looking for. Hmmm.) Pacewon told Eminem that his verse was ok, and either Eminem used the verse he'd recorded, or take him off the song. So Eminem did just that, and took Pace (and Young Zee) off the track.

What Eminem forgets though, is that it was the Outsidaz who put him down with the crew, before he was famous. Eminem forgets that it was Pacewon (his closest friend in the group) who gave him the "Slim Shady" style. When Eminem first met him, he used to rap like he did on "Infinite," which was a flop. If Eminem hadn't have met the Outsidaz, he would have still been rapping like he did on "

http://www.danjazone.com/community/v...ghlight=eminem

http://www.danjazone.com/community/v...ight=white+boy
    Last edited by Slicksta Pimp; 04-27-2003, 09:04 AM.
    And she keeps askin me

the DJ was spinning my record and Proof came up and snatched my joint off the turntable and broke it and was like "Fuck Phat Kat"... I heard it was because of my joint on the Welcome 2 Detroit album. Eminem was pissed about what I said so he took it upon himself to defend his boss.. haha... I didn't say anybody's name on the song so evidently he felt like I was talking to him... so the the shit I said must have been true. And it was... Everybody here in Detroit knows that he bit his whole shit from Fuzz Scooter but nobody would ever say anything and I was really sick of it, becauce kats would rather ride a dick hoping they will get put on...Phat Kat

Fuzz has also made a diss to Eminem and Proof called F.U.Z.Z. but Proof recently squashed the beef.

The fued dates back to late '99/early 2000. Eminem, Pacewon, Bizarre and Young Zee recorded a track in New York, at the D&D studios. This track was Amityville, for Eminem's second, and highest selling album so far, the Marshall Mathers LP. Soon after Pacewon finished his verse for the track, Eminem told Pace to rewrite his verse because it didn't fit the song, and it didn't make sense with the rest of the verses (rapping about taking your little sisters virginity must have been what Eminem was looking for. Hmmm.) Pacewon told Eminem that his verse was ok, and either Eminem used the verse he'd recorded, or take him off the song. So Eminem did just that, and took Pace (and Young Zee) off the track.

What Eminem forgets though, is that it was the Outsidaz who put him down with the crew, before he was famous. Eminem forgets that it was Pacewon (his closest friend in the group) who gave him the "Slim Shady" style. When Eminem first met him, he used to rap like he did on "Infinite," which was a flop. If Eminem hadn't have met the Outsidaz, he would have still been rapping like he did on "

Comment

umm ok i dont know if you have noticed but his name "skillz" is everything hes not.Skillz is just a bitter rapper who'll never quiet make it so he just disses on rappers cuz hes jealous.
      Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch?

Comment

Naw actually Skillz is the main reason why Eminems success is fucked up. He's just as dope as Eminem If not better But becuase he doesn't have Pale flesh he'll never get the props he deserves.

If eminem spit the rhymes to Skillz songs. All of yall would be sayin how incredible them songs are.
        And she keeps askin me

Comment

Eminem's success fucked up? Where have you been living? Eminem is the biggest selling rapper around, that is not having a fucked up success son.
          Who the hell do you think I am?!

Comment

mad skillz is a dope rapper 4-sho, and you're right, he doesn't get the props he deserves, that's why i have had "respect and mad props to mad skillz" in ma signature for some time now.
            have y'all heard his diss track called "ghostwriters", by the way?
            dissin puffy and alot of other fuckers, and explaining ghostwriting, cool song
            i don't know why he would be dissin eminem now though
            but i don't really care, since i'm not eminem... take that, groupies!!
            POPE BENEDICT XVI

-----------------------------------------

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=201557

Comment

Originally posted by EmRep
              umm ok i dont know if you have noticed but his name "skillz" is everything hes not.Skillz is just a bitter rapper who'll never quiet make it so he just disses on rappers cuz hes jealous.
              have you even listened to skillz? hes dope no matter who he disses. get off eminems nuts you groupie.
              IRON FIST OFFICIAL MIXTAPES

Comment

Originally posted by Lethal
                Eminem's success fucked up? Where have you been living? Eminem is the biggest selling rapper around, that is not having a fucked up success son.
                hes saying that its fucked up that they are both equally talented and em has about 1000x more success than skillz. they are both talented but i think em is more talented than skillz.

Comment

i just read the threads and hes not even dissing em. all he said was em reaches an audience that most black rappers will never reach (which is absolutely true). he even said they he liked em in the post. this is how rumors get started.

Comment

skillz rhymes cool but never makes a single-quality song IMO
                    I cant help my laughter as she cries
                    my soul brings tears
                    to angelic eyes
                    and miles away my mother cries
                    omnipotence nurturing malevolence

Comment

hahaha anyone got anymore of that kid rappin?
                      . . .pHaTe. . .

Comment

skillz is nice. his career has been hampered by being on bad labels (atlantic, timbalands label & rawkus) & now he seems to be leaning towards a more mainstream sound that i dont like too much but there's no frontin on the man. he's nice. he was one of the cats that carried the torch for real lyrics back when most of yall probably still thought dr dre wrote his own shit.

i dont feel like looking for the link but if you search that board for a post made after the roots show this year in detroit i think you'll find a jab at eminem.

Comment

Originally posted by bmk
                          have you even listened to skillz? hes dope no matter who he disses. get off eminems nuts you groupie.
                          look at teh skillz groupie call an eminem gorupie a groupie......GROUPIE FIGHT!!!!!!!! Brandon you need some new insults "groupie" "newbie" and "fag" are getting old
                          www.ifmixtapes.com

Comment

LOL funny shit
                            Go to sleep Bitchhhhhh die mutha fuka dieeeee times up bitch clos yo eyessssss.
                            JA ULL GET IT TO
                            PUSSYYYYYYY JUST WAIT TILL MY ***** EM COMES BACK AND TEARS A NEW WHOLE IN YO ASS

Comment

everybody disses em just to get noticed
                              my werdz like surgery makin faces lift
                              http://www.myspace.com/andymacyo
                              http://www.myspace.com/swatteamwpg
                              DEE ONE TWO FOUR LIFE

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post