i was also banned but.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was also banned but.......

yo! i put this on the board cuz i wanna explain what the webmaster do wit me..........BUT HEY! FIRSTLY AND FOREMOST, THIS ISNT A MESSAGE TO SAY FUCK TO SOMEONE OR DISS SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!! DONT GEI IT TWISTED!!!!!!!

well. firstly, jim explained me all bout the derty scouts. i'm not english but i tried to understand every thing i read, but the most part of all the things which jim said me, i understand but also other things not. well, after read some messages from FANS, NOT WEBMASTERS, great fans who feel this from inside, explain me a couple of things that i didn't understand, and it was cool. (thanx!). but then, i tried to contact to talk wit jim AFTER HE SAID THAT HE WILL GIVE ME TWO VIP PASSES FOR THE D12 SHOW IN PARIS!!!. i was "great". but i tried again and again to talk wit him (jim) but he didn't write back. and today, he said me that i dont need buy my ticket for my travel to paris (train). and i thought....."what the fuck is goin on?!". and after find his AIM screen name (he didnt told me it, so thanx jim....), he said that he wont give me that passes and i dont go to the concert. IMAGINE THAT IF I BUY THE TICKET!!!!!!!!!!. HE PISSED ME OFF AND THROW DOWN ALL MY HOPES AND WISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!. I REPEAT THAT I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO THINK THAT THIS IS THE HYPE OF THE MESSAGE CUZ IM FUCKIN UP JIM!!!!!!! NO, I'M ONLY TRIYIN TO SAY "THANX" TO JIM, THANX FOR SAID ME THE LAST TIME IN THE AIM "GO NOW" AND PISSED ME OFF AGAIN!!!!.

I WILL KEEPIN IT DIRTY, STILL BE A DERTY SCOUT, TRYIN TO DO IT WELL AND SAY ALL I CAN TO HELP D12 AND THE ENTIRE DIRTY WORLD. BUT I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHAT YOU DID WITH ME AND HOW YOU PROMISE THINGS THAT YOU CANT DO .........

"THANX" MAN.........

P.S: I CAN REMEMBER YOU WHEN I WAS BANNED AND SOMEBODY (I WONT TELL YOU THE NAME CUZ I DONT WANT.....) SAID ME THAT WHEN I WAS HOPIN TO SEE MY V.I.P. PASS........AND I NEVER DISSED YOU AND I NEVER SAID STUPID SHIT!!!!!!, SO WHY YOU BANNED ME?????? . BUT I'M GONNA KEEP IT DIRTY FOR D12 AND FOR THE OTHER FANS, CUZ I'M STILL A DERTY SOCUT AND A DIRTY HEAD, BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT I'M (AND I KNOW MORE PEOPLE THAT SAY THE SAME THING......) MAD, I'M PISSED OFF AND IF YOU WANNA TO DO THIS WIT PEOPLE, YOU CAN, BUT YOU WILL LOST DIRTY HEADS AND DERTY SCOUTS. SO PLEASE, CHANGE!. ................AND "THANX FOR ALL" AGAIN!!!!!!!.

Eminem-Spain

dude....all you gotta remember is dont get your hopes up.....promises are made to be broken.........The only way your gonna know if someone is bein truthfull with you is when they they give you the goods in your hand........sometimes people tell you what you want to hear, just to make you happy........... So keep it dirty, and keep reppin spain............

Comment

I coudln't make much sense of you concerns, but whatever the problem Im sure you'll get over it. Im not trying to be mean to point this out but you said you don't speak english, it is possible that there was a miscommunication.
      You know why my head is so numb?

Straight []D*[]*[]V[]*[]D

Comment

not all.......

if jim say you that he cant give you the vip passes that he promised you, you think it'd be a problem of communication?!

Eminem-Spain

Comment

Re: i was also banned but.......

Originally posted by DirtyHead Spain
          yo! i put this on the board cuz i wanna explain what the webmaster do wit me..........BUT HEY! FIRSTLY AND FOREMOST, THIS ISNT A MESSAGE TO SAY FUCK TO SOMEONE OR DISS SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!! DONT GEI IT TWISTED!!!!!!!

well. firstly, jim explained me all bout the derty scouts. i'm not english but i tried to understand every thing i read, but the most part of all the things which jim said me, i understand but also other things not. well, after read some messages from FANS, NOT WEBMASTERS, great fans who feel this from inside, explain me a couple of things that i didn't understand, and it was cool. (thanx!). but then, i tried to contact to talk wit jim AFTER HE SAID THAT HE WILL GIVE ME TWO VIP PASSES FOR THE D12 SHOW IN PARIS!!!. i was "great". but i tried again and again to talk wit him (jim) but he didn't write back. and today, he said me that i dont need buy my ticket for my travel to paris (train). and i thought....."what the fuck is goin on?!". and after find his AIM screen name (he didnt told me it, so thanx jim....), he said that he wont give me that passes and i dont go to the concert. IMAGINE THAT IF I BUY THE TICKET!!!!!!!!!!. HE PISSED ME OFF AND THROW DOWN ALL MY HOPES AND WISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!. I REPEAT THAT I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO THINK THAT THIS IS THE HYPE OF THE MESSAGE CUZ IM FUCKIN UP JIM!!!!!!! NO, I'M ONLY TRIYIN TO SAY "THANX" TO JIM, THANX FOR SAID ME THE LAST TIME IN THE AIM "GO NOW" AND PISSED ME OFF AGAIN!!!!.

I WILL KEEPIN IT DIRTY, STILL BE A DERTY SCOUT, TRYIN TO DO IT WELL AND SAY ALL I CAN TO HELP D12 AND THE ENTIRE DIRTY WORLD. BUT I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHAT YOU DID WITH ME AND HOW YOU PROMISE THINGS THAT YOU CANT DO .........

"THANX" MAN.........

P.S: I CAN REMEMBER YOU WHEN I WAS BANNED AND SOMEBODY (I WONT TELL YOU THE NAME CUZ I DONT WANT.....) SAID ME THAT WHEN I WAS HOPIN TO SEE MY V.I.P. PASS........AND I NEVER DISSED YOU AND I NEVER SAID STUPID SHIT!!!!!!, SO WHY YOU BANNED ME?????? . BUT I'M GONNA KEEP IT DIRTY FOR D12 AND FOR THE OTHER FANS, CUZ I'M STILL A DERTY SOCUT AND A DIRTY HEAD, BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT I'M (AND I KNOW MORE PEOPLE THAT SAY THE SAME THING......) MAD, I'M PISSED OFF AND IF YOU WANNA TO DO THIS WIT PEOPLE, YOU CAN, BUT YOU WILL LOST DIRTY HEADS AND DERTY SCOUTS. SO PLEASE, CHANGE!. ................AND "THANX FOR ALL" AGAIN!!!!!!!.

Eminem-Spain

OK this is being completely taken out of context....

1st: Yes I did talk to you Dirty Head Spain

2nd: Yes I tallked to him about being a scout for Spain and suggested that since D12 wasn't coming to Spain that could he make the trip to Paris and I would set him up there with tix.

3rd: I didnt say to him "GO NOW" he forgot the begining of that where I said "I HAVE 2 GO NOW" cuz I was hella busy. Now anyone that has talked to me on AIM knows that sometimes it takes me awhile to answer or sometimes I just dont answer cuz i am not near the computer or I have to leave abruptly. So maybe since you are not english that is all u understood, however if u desire for me to write in Espanol I can.

4th: Yes I told him not to buy a train tic to goto Paris cuz I recently found out of a complication that had arisen with that particular show and out of common courtsey I wanted to prevent him for spending money on a train tic and going to a show that I couldnt help him get in at. He didn't understand and I explained to him I couldnt go into details, but he had a hardtime understanding and that is when I had to go.

5th: I also told him that I would get back at him later today and that when D12 came through Spain I would make sure he was taken care of.

6th: To my knowledge you were never banned so I dont know what you are talking about

I am sorry if i offended you DirtyHeadSpain, however u need 2 understand that there was no intention on my part to diss you.
          Dirty JIM

Comment

Re: not all.......

if jim say you that he cant give you the vip passes that he promised you, you think it'd be a problem of communication?!

I don't ever recall promising you that at all.

If I am not mistaken I was the one who came to you and suggested that you be a DertyScout for Spain and I asked you if u could make the trip to Paris and I would look into getting you setup there. So dont put this all on me. I did nothing but try to get you handled and then as soon as I found out of a complication regarding that show I made sure to tell u so you didnt waste a trip going somewhere.
            Dirty JIM

Comment

ya.....thats all this seems to me is a misunderstanding.......... If i were dirtyheadspain, i'd be happy to be made a scout of spain...so jus wait till D12 goes to spain, and you;ll be hooked-up...........

Comment

i only can do one thing: apologize.......

yeah, i only can do one thing: apologize.

i know you dont it to diss me or somethin, but you have to admit you talk about it, about the vip passes, but that is too serious to startin sayin this and doin that, youknwimean...?. i think, and i hope most people too, i think that talkin bout that passes is too serious...and i'd rather you wasn't talk to me about that passes, cuz if you didn't , i wouldn't be confused...........but i forgot. uh, and don't say "when d12 comes to spain......" cuz we all know that's only a very funny joke.....

uh! i' ve just talked to my fella, and we talked bout this sometime and discussed about the language. i'm so pissed off when i hear EVERYDAY that "you dont speak english well...." or "i love broken english". i talk about this cuz i think all this beef started cuz of my english.......If you people r interested, i understood the 99& of the conversation 'tween me and jim. the only thing i misunderstood was that lookin for the best clubs in tha cities (derty scout). i didn't understand it but i know it now.......and by the way jim, that wasn't an accident, i put this (go now) on the thread cuz i thought you'll never answer me....later, what's later?, two hours ago, three days......one of my questions in the chat was "when you will be able to talk to me", but you only said "some complications.....". you only had to say "i'll be in that hour or in that day"......and it'd be better......
                i only hope you understand my opinion and let me know some things i can do for that derty scout thing.

thanx........

Eminem-Spain

Comment

Re: i only can do one thing: apologize.......

yeah, i only can do one thing: apologize.

i know you dont it to diss me or somethin, but you have to admit you talk about it, about the vip passes, but that is too serious to startin sayin this and doin that, youknwimean...?. i think, and i hope most people too, i think that talkin bout that passes is too serious...and i'd rather you wasn't talk to me about that passes, cuz if you didn't , i wouldn't be confused...........but i forgot. uh, and don't say "when d12 comes to spain......" cuz we all know that's only a very funny joke.....

uh! i' ve just talked to my fella, and we talked bout this sometime and discussed about the language. i'm so pissed off when i hear EVERYDAY that "you dont speak english well...." or "i love broken english". i talk about this cuz i think all this beef started cuz of my english.......If you people r interested, i understood the 99& of the conversation 'tween me and jim. the only thing i misunderstood was that lookin for the best clubs in tha cities (derty scout). i didn't understand it but i know it now.......and by the way jim, that wasn't an accident, i put this (go now) on the thread cuz i thought you'll never answer me....later, what's later?, two hours ago, three days......one of my questions in the chat was "when you will be able to talk to me", but you only said "some complications.....". you only had to say "i'll be in that hour or in that day"......and it'd be better......
                  i only hope you understand my opinion and let me know some things i can do for that derty scout thing.

thanx........
                  This DertyScout thing is very serious and I as well as D12 take it as such and when I say you would of gotten passes I meant it. If you dont believe me ask KrazyJoe who went to the Philly show. Some things happened at the last min that prolonged him getting in right away but he did indeed get to talk and hang with D12 and he has the pics to prove it.

Also if i say i am gonna get back 2 u I will. I am very busy person who is juggling alot probably more than you could ever even phathom, but I can understand your excitment with this whole D12 thing all I ask is a lil patience in the meantime.
                  Dirty JIM

Comment

Yeah no disrespect to either of you, but DirtyHead Spain, you gotta understand that Jim was doing you a favor in the first place. You can't blame him for anything really. He's definitely a busy man, more then I could ever handle I bet. But next time just try to be more patient, it will work out for the best. Sorry if I said anything wrong Jim, just tryin to help him out.
                    Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

I was banned cuz Caz framed me and told Jay i said "He mus think he's god or something" But lucky for me im smart and always keep my IM windows opened and took a photograph of what was really said, uploaded it to my server, and showed Jay the truth
                      Go CANADA

Comment

The Dirty Scout thing is 4 real. Thanks to Dirty JiM and Dirty Management I was the Dirty Scout for Philly during the Warped Tour. I met Proof, DJ Head, Swift and Bizarre and even got to chill backstage and got some tight benefits. Just don't bite the hand that feeds you cuz I learned some times you gotta wait a little to get your reward... right JiM?
                        . . . : : : J.R. Writer Online : : : . . .
                        J.R. Writer - History In The Making: In stores now.
                        Featuring Paul Wall, Cam'ron, 40 Cal, Nicole Wray, SAS & More!

Comment

yo krazyjoe i didnt know u went to wapred tour in philly i was there to.thats phat as hell that u met d12.jim told me he was gonna get me back stage to but shit just didnt happen.i was kinda pissed but it aint no big deal cause i know the next time d12 comes around jim will remember that i didnt get to meet them and he will try to hook it up.so dirtyheadspain dont get mad just wait till d12 comes around again it wont be that long.

keep it dirty

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by tkaxec, Today, 10:50 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post tkaxec