HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JustAKilla come here and get smacked hoe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JustAKilla come here and get smacked hoe!

The following prooves that "JustAKilla" is truly "JustAnotherEshamDickRider" hiding behind a computer...

Originally posted by JustAKilla
    It's quite funny how when I post a topic explaining and pointing out facts how much of a biter and pussy Eminem is, it is deleted. Sorry D12 mods, but you can not hide the truth, it eventually comes out. One day maybe you fools will realize how fake Eminem and D12 are, until that day, remain ignorant fools.
    This is funny he made that thread yesterday and I read his bullshit and not one single sentence of his bitch made post pointed out
    how much of a biter and pussy Eminem is

All he said was diss's that were not backed up...it was also funny when this faggt said..
    Sorry D12 mods, but you can not hide the truth, it eventually comes out.
    And when that truth comes out you will finaly know how gay and stupid your comments were and how pathetic you are for coming here and making lame ass diss's without backin wut you are saying. Here is some more stupid shit...

Last night i posted a thread pointing out how Eminem brings nothing new. His "shock" rap was done years ago by Esham. Eminem picks on people who simply put, can not fight back such as boy bands, girl bands, coward groups. Yet when Death Row artists disrespect him on cds Eminem has no response. Not so tough after all. Eminem and Proof have also said that they used to listen to Esham, yet now they try to diss him? Jumping Esham and TNT with about 40 guys isn't tough.
    You did not! that thread was nothin short of just dissin em calling him "lame" and not backing wut you said witch is wut you claim you have done allready which you havent obvously. Sure "Shock" rap was dont by Esham years ago but em profected it Esham mearly tried and has sucked for years and years and years I think when you said...
    how much of a biter and pussy Eminem is
    you had to be talkin about Esham for 1. Esham is bitter for not havin his shit on the radio plain and simple that is a known fact. 2. Esham is the pussy for startin this whole beef in the first place Esham is a pussy for talking shit on a record and talking shit about sombody's doughter and sombody who is well respected in the rap game he did this mearly for publicity you dumb fuck OPEN YOUR EYEZ!

Here are some things you should open your tiny brain to and all of these are facts...

you are not seeing the big picture you believe everything you hero tells you! you do not have an opinion of your own your a fuckin sterio type who believes wutever Esham tells you to belive your a robot build to dick ride. plain and simple.

this just prooves it you believe wutever he says:

Jumping Esham and TNT with about 40 guys isn't tough.
    Esham says it was 40 guyz...you belive him wut more do I have to say to make you belive how much of a dick rider you really are?
    wuts this??? more great posts from my favorite little person "JusAnotherEshamDickRider"...

I believe Eminem started the beef, "Im a cross between Manson, Esham, and Ozzy"-Eminem-admits he bites Esham right there. "I dont do acid rap but I rap on acid"-Eminem. Then Esham and D12 started talking shit about Esham in articles and such. Eminem started the beef. And Eminem is weel respected in the rap game? By who? All his MTV rap homies, who cares about his mainstream rap buddies.
    specificly

I believe Eminem started the beef, "Im a cross between Manson, Esham, and Ozzy"-Eminem-admits he bites Esham right there. "I dont do acid rap but I rap on acid"-Eminem.
    hmm??? do you know wut I believe? I belive Mr. Eshem is stupid enough to belive those verse's are diss's towards him And I damn sure know his fuckin fans are! lol fuckin moran.

oh wuts this! damn kid your stupider then janetlynn! how about this...

Hi I am "JustAnotherEshamDickRider" I know nothin about rap music! I belive Esham's mockery of hip hop is the greatest most awesome music in the world! Esham is so hot when he dress's up in that mud stuff and raps about killing unborn children that Esham is one sexy man.
    Now if you said that then that would make some fuckin sence! somthing you obviously know nothin about common sence.

You people dislike Esham, which I respect. I dislike Eminem and I hear his name constantly. At least when you turn on the TV you don't see Esham dissing some other famous person or group. I'm also very very sick of hearing ignorant teeny boppers repeatedly say "Eminem is the best lyricist ever". That has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Eminem has talent, no doubt, but best ever? That is just ridiculous.
    Ok I disrespect all that come to a board and have nothin better to do then diss on that artist and there fans you are pathetic, sooner or later you will realize that. I disrespect all that start beef's for no reason thus...the reason why I disrespect Esham. Yeah I dont see Esham on TV dissing on sombody I like because he is not good enough for BET or any mothafuckin TV or radio station out there! he is untalented not unholly! neither do I see eminem on T.V. dissing other artists if Esham has a probablem say it too his face dont hide behind wack albums dont hide behind computers dont hide behind phones say it to his face and if you got beef with me I will be more then happy to settle this in a fight I will give you my address if you like. I disrespect teeny boppers for the same reason but how is coming to a board and dissin on us dirty heads gonna solve shit? you pussy you are exactly wut you preach against and that is a teeny bopper which you are for riding so much dick coming to a message board and dissin D12.

That is interesting, I do not ever remember meeting you. How else could you know what I look like? What an idiotic reply. I will not get off these boards until I wish to, until then, put up with me.
    Cuz your are ugly! you may not be ugly on the outside but you obvously are inside I can sence the pussy in you you reak the fowel stench of a qweef lol.

I have my own quiz now.

1. Who bit Esham?
    a.Eminem and D12 b.ICP d.Most everyone from the D.
    ooh I can sence the gayness on this one. That would be E. nobody cares about Eshem the "unhearing" and his wack ass style of raping.

2. Who has more cds out proving longetivity?
    a.Eminem b.Esham
    There is such thing as quality and qounity Eminem! is quality work he works hard on his albums Esham' "tongues" clearly wack! and the rest of his crap is completely wack! wack wack wack wack wack!

3. Who has there friends jump someone cuzz they are scared?
    a.Eminem and D12 b.Pussys
    speaking of friends...whens the last time you had one? I pic b. NATAS.

4. Who comes on a Esham board dissing Esham and propping D12 while starting rumors about members of Natas?
    a. Eminem and D12 fans b. You people
    Isnt that wut you are doin right now slick? man you are fuckin smart! I bet if brain power was gasoline you wouldnt have enough to fill an ants motorcycle to drive around the edge of a dime.

wut ever happened to question #5?

Who really cares about Esham and his bitch made fans?

A. NOBODY! B. NOBODY! C. NOBODY ETC ETC ETC. get the picture or do I have to spell it out for you...ahhh wut the hell your to stupid to get the picture so I will spell it out real nice slow and clear...

N-O-B-O-D-Y G-I-V-E-S A F-U-C-K! G-O A-W-A-Y!
    Last edited by KK~420; 08-13-2001, 11:19 PM.

haha

2. Esham is the pussy for startin this whole beef in the first place Esham is a pussy for talking shit on a record and talking shit about sombody's doughter and sombody who is well respected in the rap game he did this mearly for publicity you dumb fuck OPEN YOUR EYEZ!
    I believe Eminem started the beef, "Im a cross between Manson, Esham, and Ozzy"-Eminem-admits he bites Esham right there. "I dont do acid rap but I rap on acid"-Eminem. Then Esham and D12 started talking shit about Esham in articles and such. Eminem started the beef. And Eminem is weel respected in the rap game? By who? All his MTV rap homies, who cares about his mainstream rap buddies.

Comment

I dont really ive a fuck who started it or not... dont matta..
      Im just fuckin sick of hearin his name.
      Now let the night be dark for all of me.
      Let the night be too dark for me to see
      Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

yeeh me too
        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

Your the lucky ones.

You people dislike Esham, which I respect. I dislike Eminem and I hear his name constantly. At least when you turn on the TV you don't see Esham dissing some other famous person or group. I'm also very very sick of hearing ignorant teeny boppers repeatedly say "Eminem is the best lyricist ever". That has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Eminem has talent, no doubt, but best ever? That is just ridiculous.

Comment

ur fucken face is ridiculous now why dont u get tha fuck off these boards u bitch!
            __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
            __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

Ok.

ur fucken face is ridiculous now why dont u get tha fuck off these boards u bitch!
              That is interesting, I do not ever remember meeting you. How else could you know what I look like? What an idiotic reply. I will not get off these boards until I wish to, until then, put up with me.

Comment

nope, didnt meet u but i saw a pic of u fucken ur mom on sum website... why tha fuck do u waste ur time on these boards if u "dislike" d12 bitch? go fuck urself shithead

Comment

I think what he needs is an educated reply.......... so ima give him one......ok....... *clears throat* 10 question quiz for everyone

1st off- who sold more records?

a. Eminem b. Esham

2. Who is willing to get beatdown in an attempt to sell records?

a. Eminem b. Esham

3. Who would survive a beatdown by 40 people?

a. Esham b. Hulk Hogan

4. Who talks more shit?

a. JustAKilla b. A septic tank installer

5. Who has their facts straight?

a. JustAKilla b. Encyclopedia Britannica

6. Who comes ona D12 board to diss D12?

a. Proof b. Juggalos/Esham's anal rams

7. Who will remove these annoyin people from this board?

a. Jim,Dave,Jason b. Captain Planet

8. Who would win? Mr.T , or Bill Cosby....in a spelling Bee?

a. Mr. T b. Bill Cosby

9. Who is a better person?

a. Slim shady b. Marshall mathers c. Eminem

10. Who deserves a medal after this quiz?

a. Tha Blunder b. Tha Blunder

Comment

lol NOW FUCK OFF JUSTAKILLA

Comment

Ok.

I have my own quiz now.

1. Who bit Esham?

a.Eminem b.Esham

4. Who comes on a Esham board dissing Esham and propping D12 while starting rumors about members of Natas?

Comment

Who's got the loot and fame?

1. Eminem 2. Esham

Nuff said, now everyone quit the bullshittin.
                        Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

nicely said theyre AK 47

Comment

Re: Ok.

I have my own quiz now.

1. Who bit Esham?

a.Eminem b.Esham

who jus bit off me?

Comment

lol

True, I admit I bit The Blunder.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Smilert, Yesterday, 03:50 PM