Attack Of The Weirdos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack Of The Weirdos

Hey for anyone that wants one (locally) Roc-A-Billys on Hall Rd. in Sterling Hts. has one copy left for 13.99

that album sounds amature. bizarre is much better with a group
    Attached Files
    dirty adville all in the place pullin my dick out and smackin ya in the face

Comment

i got the cd on my comp...its really good
      One Be Lo / Discography
      Proof Discography
      Bugz
      VISHISS

Comment

Adville1605,

You're right about Bizarre sounding best when he's "rapping" with a group because without question the stand out track on "Attack Of The Weirdos" is "Get The Dick", the track featuring the Outsidaz (at the time, the rap crew Bizarre was part of). I love that cut - it's classic Outz material - grimey, crazy and off the wall. If any of you haven't heard it I suggest you get it A.S.A.P.!

As far as the rest of that album went, it wasn't really very good but I guess "Rap Guys" and "Trife Thieves" (the joint featuring Eminem and Fuzz) are worth a listen.

All the best
        Gilase

Comment

i want it but im from chicago

uh email me

if you buy it ill buy it off you and pay for shipping plus an extra 5 bucks or something for the trouble.

my email is [email protected]

thanks for the tip too
          Xbox live gamertag: ebizonics
          Twitter: @Ebizonics

Comment

Yo Speakin of this album Don't you think since the Outsidaz had Bizzare as a member of they crew as well as Eminem that Shady Records they should be doin more for the rest of the Outz? I wanna Hear a D-12 vs. Outz track.
            My whole family's country,
            my grandmother's old fashioned
            And she keeps askin me
            why I rap wit a honky - Kuniva

the DJ was spinning my record and Proof came up and snatched my joint off the turntable and broke it and was like "Fuck Phat Kat"... I heard it was because of my joint on the Welcome 2 Detroit album. Eminem was pissed about what I said so he took it upon himself to defend his boss.. haha... I didn't say anybody's name on the song so evidently he felt like I was talking to him... so the the shit I said must have been true. And it was... Everybody here in Detroit knows that he bit his whole shit from Fuzz Scooter but nobody would ever say anything and I was really sick of it, becauce kats would rather ride a dick hoping they will get put on...Phat Kat

Fuzz has also made a diss to Eminem and Proof called F.U.Z.Z. but Proof recently squashed the beef.

The fued dates back to late '99/early 2000. Eminem, Pacewon, Bizarre and Young Zee recorded a track in New York, at the D&D studios. This track was Amityville, for Eminem's second, and highest selling album so far, the Marshall Mathers LP. Soon after Pacewon finished his verse for the track, Eminem told Pace to rewrite his verse because it didn't fit the song, and it didn't make sense with the rest of the verses (rapping about taking your little sisters virginity must have been what Eminem was looking for. Hmmm.) Pacewon told Eminem that his verse was ok, and either Eminem used the verse he'd recorded, or take him off the song. So Eminem did just that, and took Pace (and Young Zee) off the track.

What Eminem forgets though, is that it was the Outsidaz who put him down with the crew, before he was famous. Eminem forgets that it was Pacewon (his closest friend in the group) who gave him the "Slim Shady" style. When Eminem first met him, he used to rap like he did on "Infinite," which was a flop. If Eminem hadn't have met the Outsidaz, he would have still been rapping like he did on "

Comment

Originally posted by Adville1605
              that album sounds amature. bizarre is much better with a group
              He isn't good when rapping with D12.
              Now let the night be dark for all of me.
              Let the night be too dark for me to see
              Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

Bizzare is the 2nd best rapper in D12

Bizzare is tha DANKINS

Comment

i got the album

not original tho, its burnt

theres some funny shit on it, especially that soul-love wannabe song where he's like "Im involved with this lady and she weights 380" and he talks how she broke his bed and how he tought KFc was enuf but she wanted more..funny bullshit
                  The Bad Guy

Comment

I got the original one, i found it at a cd store about 6 months ago.. it's a great c.d.
                    "Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing"
                    "A man with nothing, ain't got nothing to lose"
                    2011-2012 Detroit Lions = Playoffs
                    \m/\m/

Comment

i want it
                      Xbox live gamertag: ebizonics
                      Twitter: @Ebizonics

Comment

I have an original copy of it I'm trying to sell... how much are you willing to pay?
                        This board deserves a better class of poster...

Comment

i wish bizzarre would go back to rapping like he did on this ep. this new shit he does where he's just acting dumb is... well... dumb! he's ruining songs.

anybody wants a real copy of the ep then email/pm me

Comment

^^^^
                            Yo like Royce said He had to have people coach him, so maybe Bizzare was recitin The Outz lyrics. and they don't bother to do it for him no more. so thats why he keeps recitin that same ol recycled flow because the Outz ain't brought him no updated new shit.. Bizzare said "I wrote all the raps but I really didn't But I did according to this contract"- That ought to prove Royce was rite. The Outz are Bizzare.
                            My whole family's country,
                            my grandmother's old fashioned
                            And she keeps askin me
                            why I rap wit a honky - Kuniva

the DJ was spinning my record and Proof came up and snatched my joint off the turntable and broke it and was like "Fuck Phat Kat"... I heard it was because of my joint on the Welcome 2 Detroit album. Eminem was pissed about what I said so he took it upon himself to defend his boss.. haha... I didn't say anybody's name on the song so evidently he felt like I was talking to him... so the the shit I said must have been true. And it was... Everybody here in Detroit knows that he bit his whole shit from Fuzz Scooter but nobody would ever say anything and I was really sick of it, becauce kats would rather ride a dick hoping they will get put on...Phat Kat

Fuzz has also made a diss to Eminem and Proof called F.U.Z.Z. but Proof recently squashed the beef.

The fued dates back to late '99/early 2000. Eminem, Pacewon, Bizarre and Young Zee recorded a track in New York, at the D&D studios. This track was Amityville, for Eminem's second, and highest selling album so far, the Marshall Mathers LP. Soon after Pacewon finished his verse for the track, Eminem told Pace to rewrite his verse because it didn't fit the song, and it didn't make sense with the rest of the verses (rapping about taking your little sisters virginity must have been what Eminem was looking for. Hmmm.) Pacewon told Eminem that his verse was ok, and either Eminem used the verse he'd recorded, or take him off the song. So Eminem did just that, and took Pace (and Young Zee) off the track.

What Eminem forgets though, is that it was the Outsidaz who put him down with the crew, before he was famous. Eminem forgets that it was Pacewon (his closest friend in the group) who gave him the "Slim Shady" style. When Eminem first met him, he used to rap like he did on "Infinite," which was a flop. If Eminem hadn't have met the Outsidaz, he would have still been rapping like he did on "

Comment

Originally posted by Ringer0007
                              Bizzare is the 2nd best rapper in D12

Bizzare is tha DANKINS
                              This coming from the guy who says Rakim cannot rap for shit and wants to be Ja Rule.

You are not allowed to voice your opinions anymore.

Shut The Fuck Up.
                              Attached Files
                              Now let the night be dark for all of me.
                              Let the night be too dark for me to see
                              Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by basketballeven, Today, 10:11 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes