HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuts you have to check out on DJ Butter's "Blunted Vol. 3"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuts you have to check out on DJ Butter's "Blunted Vol. 3"!

Hey guys,

I just thought I'd urge you all to check out a couple of tracks from DJ Butter's new mix CD, "Blunted Vol. 3", which you can download here:-

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/bu...untedmusic.htm

First of all pick up Butter's "Motown Mix" of Young Zee's hit "Everybody Get High" (from way back in 1995) and his remix of the Outsidaz (Zee's crew) "Macosa", which features Eminem.

Most of you will probably have heard "Macosa" on the internet already, because it features Eminem - but although Butter's remix was only encoded in 128kbps mp3 format, it's the best version of the song on the net in terms of vocal quality.

Like I was saying regarding "Get The Dick" in BlackOnBlack's post "Attack Of The Weirdos", "Macosa" and "Everybody Get High" are classic Outsidaz and came out during the period when the group, in many ways, were at their freshest. The tracks are just such fun to listen to because they have such a wild, crazy feel to them. What's so decent about the Outz during this period is that they virtually rendered the beats they were spitting over useless. I.E. The cuts stand out chiefly for the O.U.T.Z. grimey rhyming.

I don't know how many of you like the Outsidaz here and I know a lot of people are hating on them right now purely because Pacewon (rightfully) called out Eminem recently but give these tracks a real listen and let me know what you think of them.

Oh, some of you might need to give Zee an extra listen. At first he's kind of hard to listen to (in the same way, some people find The Notorious B.I.G. hard to bump at first!) because his voice is so alien, but once you get used to his voice he sounds reallydope.

When you're done with those 2 cuts make sure you dedicate some time to "Heartbeat" by Royce Da 5'9" (if you haven't already). This track underlines just how dope Royce has become as of late...

All the best
    Gilase

i love the outz and i already checked out the tape was pretty decent. .. . .. . .
    If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

Comment

dope tape
      I still can't believe you are gone.....

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 05:25 AM
      0 responses
      1 view