AiYo Proof :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AiYo Proof :)

Yo Proof mah G, Dunno if you'll eva get around 2 readin dis shit or not, Im sure ur sick of one "read this Proof" bullshit thread afta anotha, but I just gotta ask ya some shit Dawg.
    Yo I tried 2 pm ya, but how come u aint takin Pm's anymore? anywayz yo:
    How'd u and da rest of D12 get into Rappin, like when and why did u decide 2 start rap in tha first place?? And how did y'alls get ur first beatz produced? Cause Im tryin to start rappin but Ive got no idea where tha fuck 2 start from Its aggravating, but I love writin lyrics to beats (loopz) dat I get off tha net and shit, best way to release emotions and shit!!! Yo u eva checked out any of tha battle/freestyle/audio boardz?? Some peepz dere got some talent Fo Sho! (btw 2 whoeva set up that new board fo da League, Dat be Some good shit!!! :D)
    Anywayz Holla Back If u can Be Fucked
    Peace
    **Tha New Era**

Uppin For Dis Shit 2 Be Seen
    Peace
    **Tha New Era**

Comment

Can Anyone give me any idea of where to start with this shit :D
      Peace
      **Tha New Era**

Comment

Sorry i cant help but ya mite of wanted to post in the general forum or even the battle board or freestyle forum..im sure people have figured something out on how to do this cause ive seen post like this but im not sure how ya would..sorry i couldnt help good luck
        R.I.P - Proof

"Pull you out the truck and beat you ass worse then Reginald Denny"
        -Bizarre-

Comment

u go down to ya local rap store, ya buy devils night, study that shit for like 3 mnths like i did, and if u can look in the mirro and replay all the lyrics backwords at the same time u are sayng them , u can be a rapper, idid it and so can u
          wArToWn GoV'nA....HoLd Me DoWn MaSs

SHOUT OUTS....FIRST AND FOREMOST
          d12BoStOn(dAnIeLlE)-BIG PROOF(iM yA wArToWn pImP) eNcRy(PaUl) mY bEaNtOwN pLaYa 617- mReMiNeM(kEnNy) mAsS wHaT- Ak47(AdAm) mY rHoDi fUcK- mOnIcA*b- eXoTiCcHiCk (hEy Ma' mUaH-sOmEdAy)- tAmMyTaM(mY Qt)-aLl tHe oThA dIrTy hEaDs iLl GeT u On hErE dOnT wOrRy...........

http://shitthis.homestead.com/files/cash.jpg

Comment

...that was stupid
            [email protected]
            The Proof is in the puddin', Just ask Deshawn Holton.

Comment

yo eggnoj,i dont know whats it like in australia but here there are music stores all over i'm not an mc but i dj so anytime i need some new gear i go to guitar center and they have everything u need, drum machines,synthesizers,samplers,mics and u need a good mic for sure u basically need all that shit and i would recomend if u have a good computer doin all you recording through programs on there and if you aint got time to learn all this which is hard as fuck,put at least your beats and lyrics together then find a studio where they rent out studio time plus a sound engineer so your shit can be recorded professionaly,like i said i dont know about there but here u can find that for like 40-50 american dollars an hour.

also if u do get the equipment dont u dare make an album within a half of year's time dont get excited take your time and perfect the shit so it dont come wack.

holla at me in the battle board i am gettin u some sites from the states that have phat deals on equipment peace.
              click here to make money doing nuthin

Comment

Thx Dawg, Yo can anyone tell me if there is any way to hook a normal mic (with tha weird plugz and shit) up 2 ur computer?? Or where u can get good recording programs?? Also how do u produce beats? how is all dat done, all dis shit is so confusin, but once I got all da shit sussed its gonna be fuckin mad awesome G
                Peace
                **Tha New Era**

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^
                  Anyone?? :D
                  Peace
                  **Tha New Era**

Comment

Yo try this..

For real man, just try writing to regular beats you like. Don't even sweat recording it. Then start practicing and mastering your craft. Freestyle everday, Write a verse everyday. I don't produce can't really help you there. Then when you start getting better and you feel confident. Go to local underground shows. That is where the most building can come from. They are all artists like you, hungry for something. Battle if you are good at it. Don't really bother with the message board keystyling, take it to real life. You know. Alot of people who do that as a day job get clowned.

i've been rhyming for 7 years since I was 12, and I finally have somewhat have a name locally. I've battled everywhere from my hometown to Scribblejam out in cincinatti. Just takes time and love.

My advice is listen to some underground shit man. I like eminem d12 , jay-z, they all get my respect cause they aren't overnight stars they all put in hard work to get where they are at. Go pick up some Akrobatik, or Mr. Lif, there's alot of shit out there that you would probably feel and would help you get into the art.

Peace, hope it helped

Comment

Good luck

aiyo im a female and u dont really get that many female mcs but i just wanna say good luck wit it all i was like u a couple of months ago and didnt no where 2 start
                      but now i no that dont try 2 hard with it all: just write down woteva ur feeling: just some bugged out shit
                      if u feel happy, u gonna write happy. if u feel angry, write angry. and if u feel depressed write depressed
                      i no that sound bugged out and stupid but hey it works and soon youll find it really easy and as u go alond writing wot ur writing u find the rap just comes together and its really easy 2 rhyme

well just wanna tell u that i dont no if u wanted 2 hear that or its any good advice but its there

so
                      peace
                      slims no1 bitch

Comment

Aiyo Johnny and slimsbitch thanx heapz both of y'all, yeh Dat Helpz me :D But Yo How do u go around 2 gettin to an undaground gig, cause like Im livin in Australia rite now, and Ive only been livin here a couple years so I dont really know where everything is But Im heapz keen 2 do dat shit fo sho, ima start tryin 2 get a name for myself out there soon. Yo I have written lyrics to some instrumental beatz of tha big rappas (Eminem, Dre, Ice Cube etc....) Ive written heapz of lyrics and I can freestyle aight sometimes as well, but I dont know the rite people that can get me any places, and I dont have any equipment or anything, so its a mass headfuck to even know where to start, what I need and all dat shit! But thanx for all of y'allz help and still uppin for some more suggestionz and help wid all dis shit!
                        Peace
                        **Tha New Era**

Comment

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
                          P-E-A-C-E
                          **Tha New Era**

Comment

WEST SIDE TILL I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Thug Fo Life Fo Sure

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse