HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This iz 4 DERTY JIM,HAIRY(PROOF) AND ALL HEADS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This iz 4 DERTY JIM,HAIRY(PROOF) AND ALL HEADS!!!

Aiight,i'll be gone of line 4 a couple of weeks,but if i get a chance i'll check out the board when i can,everybody stay up remember what we started in my thread about racism,keep supporting R12,(i mean D12)while i'm gone!Jim,keep em busy and Proof my brotha,keep the hitz coming (even tho i had to buy my own copy of devils nite tho,hehe)Yeroc,nico313,sarcazim,d12 for life,ms pklz,satan and damn its to many of y'all to name but we still family,Tammy Tam,girl do u thang and don't worry about wot idiots say about ur situation,you got talent share it with the world,and haley-shady calm down i was only messing witcha,but like i said,talk about something thats useful to our forum about R12(i mean D12) and ways to better it,u seem like a smart person,just continue to support the goup no matter what!And that nice young lady who's in a wheelchair,hold ur head up,u don't gotta stop living,i hope u get better,mad love for sharing ur story with us!Slick Jesus u got some funny pictures you showed us,and this is for PROOF aka DeShun,u my *****,i love you to death,its been along time,even tho we live in the same city we are far apart becuz either u in the studio,on the road or writing fan mail back, or i'm outta town,we got each numbers,again,so we gonna try to stay in touch this time,my cell iz always on,i'm glad to see u still care about ppl and truly happy for each and every fan that u have,i respect that u treat all of them with the upmost respect and takes the time to try to fit in ur busy schedule all of them,whether its on the board or written letters,i couldn't do it,u a special man for that,and lastly all my family stay safe and out of trouble,if anybody wants to leave a message please feel free to do so in my hotmail,but don't get mad cuz i can only read text messages,i will be very busy and won't have the time to respond,but i will if i get a chance,keep your elbows DERTY and 1 love to all!!!(but i will be back) i don't leave until tomorrow,i might check b4 i go?---------------REV?"I HAVE SPOKEN"
    mr. poop chute banger says....
    Homeland Security Advisory System
    http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
    is wrestling fake?
    http://www.wimp.com/fake/

i'll try to keep it locked down and derty as mothafuckin possible and i will speak for ya every now and then.. big up R12 and it will forever be my brotha.. can't wait to see ya tomorrow stoppin in for a lil bit.. jus gimme a call when u on ur way so i can give directions.. glad u got tha doc to fix u up before you hit the road and always remember.. IN THESE TIMES, WE ALL WILL REMAIN DERTY 4SHO

yeroc has spoken...
    ------------------------------------
    "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."

Comment

aight later dawg
      when you get back
      me you and the whole crew
      are gonna have our turn on someone else
      just like we did to nelly
      but who's next?

...Anyways Im always keepin it dirty in Canada
      [IMG]A:\D-12\D-12 Canadian Flag.bmp[/IMG]
      You Can Kill Yourself Now
      Because Your Dead In My Mind

Comment

Re: This iz 4 DERTY JIM,HAIRY(PROOF) AND ALL HEADS!!!

Originally posted by revdaalkaholik
        Aiight,i'll be gone of line 4 a couple of weeks,but if i get a chance i'll check out the board when i can,everybody stay up remember what we started in my thread about racism,keep supporting R12,(i mean D12)while i'm gone!Jim,keep em busy and Proof my brotha,keep the hitz coming (even tho i had to buy my own copy of devils nite tho,hehe)Yeroc,nico313,sarcazim,d12 for life,ms pklz,satan and damn its to many of y'all to name but we still family,Tammy Tam,girl do u thang and don't worry about wot idiots say about ur situation,you got talent share it with the world,and haley-shady calm down i was only messing witcha,but like i said,talk about something thats useful to our forum about R12(i mean D12) and ways to better it,u seem like a smart person,just continue to support the goup no matter what!And that nice young lady who's in a wheelchair,hold ur head up,u don't gotta stop living,i hope u get better,mad love for sharing ur story with us!Slick Jesus u got some funny pictures you showed us,and this is for PROOF aka DeShun,u my *****,i love you to death,its been along time,even tho we live in the same city we are far apart becuz either u in the studio,on the road or writing fan mail back, or i'm outta town,we got each numbers,again,so we gonna try to stay in touch this time,my cell iz always on,i'm glad to see u still care about ppl and truly happy for each and every fan that u have,i respect that u treat all of them with the upmost respect and takes the time to try to fit in ur busy schedule all of them,whether its on the board or written letters,i couldn't do it,u a special man for that,and lastly all my family stay safe and out of trouble,if anybody wants to leave a message please feel free to do so in my hotmail,but don't get mad cuz i can only read text messages,i will be very busy and won't have the time to respond,but i will if i get a chance,keep your elbows DERTY and 1 love to all!!!(but i will be back) i don't leave until tomorrow,i might check b4 i go?---------------REV?"I HAVE SPOKEN"

you're never there when i call! well, i guess im just as guilty im sleepin or fightin when you call, lol, shit even my dad got to talk to you. have fun homie, Peace Sarcazm

Comment

Dont worry Rich, u still my bish And I'll still sleep in your garage too :D
          Go CANADA

Comment

yo rev u know we b keep'in it dirty wile u gone it will b like u neva left dog.yo rev is yo girl go'in wit u?
            DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
            Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

Thanks REV, that was sweet! I'll miss you, have fun and take it easy!!

TammyTam

PS-Sheets his name is REV, not Richie!

Comment

Talk to ya' later Rev and BE CAREFUL!!

Comment

Originally posted by D12 fo life
                  yo rev u know we b keep'in it dirty wile u gone it will b like u neva left dog.yo rev is yo girl go'in wit u?
                  i didn't know if big rev would see this so i thought i'd tell you. he's comin in today and stopping by here and as far as i know, his girl ain't with him but he may suprise me.. i dunno, we'll see..

Comment

Im going to get a cheeseburger now Rev.
                    So when im eating my cheeseburger,
                    Imma think of you!
                    When I see that grease drip imma think of the tears we cried.
                    When I lick that oozing ketchup imma think of the blood we shed.
                    When i bite into that meat imma think of the.......... Well....
                    OK, peace bro and have a safe journey!

Marcus.

Comment

sorry

yo i sorry,but i didn't leave today like i was suppose too,i had some dental work done the day before yesterday and it was still bothering me so i went back and missed my bus,so i'm leaving later today,at 1:25,Yeroc,i'll give u a call when i'm on the bus,and sarcazm,i never turn my phone off,i'll call u and give u the right number!!!Peace people!!!
                      is wrestling fake?

Comment

err??????

Originally posted by Sheets
                        Dont worry Rich, u still my bish And I'll still sleep in your garage too :D
                        if u in a garage sleeping,u at the wrong damn house,i don't have a garage at this townhome,hehe,but u can always sleep next to my car!!!!
                        is wrestling fake?

Comment

i did it.. it was nice rest.. only 4 times peeps tried to break into it. but yo rev, i'm not gonna be home today dogg, i hope u get this.. i'll call ur cell, i got the number. i'll give you a call prolly when i get back which will be tonight.. damn i wanted to hook up and chill..

Comment

Yo Rev.......just wanna say hope u have a good trip.......and thanx 4 takin tha time 2 try and comfort me with ya kind and genuine words....i appreciate it loads dawg!!.........peace out luv Natalie.....ohh and rev ....don't forget about us man, enjoy ya self and keep safe!!
                            AIM - D12DirtyAss

Email - [email protected]

THE DIRTY HEAD MAFIA - wit a mission 2 fuck up teenyboppers

KEEPIN IT DERTY !!!!!

Comment

yea rev we gonna keep it derty as hell here 4sho. so take it easy aight? coo

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Bynarden, Today, 10:35 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Bynarden  
                              Started by besabki, Today, 04:50 AM