Gayness on the billboard...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gayness on the billboard...

I read in a thread that devils night has droped to the 10 spot on the billboard so if you havent bought the ablum yet go out there and get it....also spread the word and tell everybody to go out a buy the mothafuckin c.d. 4 sho. Dont let these teeny boppers have theyre way with the billboard.

Sadly, a drop on the billboards is unevitable, but they already went platinum so that good. Better yet by them as presents and give them to your friends, family, teachers whatever! D12 for everyone!
    You know why my head is so numb?

Straight []D*[]*[]V[]*[]D

Comment

aussie charts

D12 are still going strong on the australian charts. Devils night is at no. 4 and it Gold nearly Platinum and Purple Pills is at no. 3 and is also Gold. Purple Pills is also still the most request song on video shows or on the radio, it's been that way for about 6 - 8 weeks.

Comment

Re: aussie charts

Originally posted by Kelz3192
        D12 are still going strong on the australian charts. Devils night is at no. 4 and it Gold nearly Platinum and Purple Pills is at no. 3 and is also Gold. Purple Pills is also still the most request song on video shows or on the radio, it's been that way for about 6 - 8 weeks.
        tightness in australia.....gayness in the u.s. lol

Comment

Originally posted by MDLAX2
          Sadly, a drop on the billboards is unevitable, but they already went platinum so that good. Better yet by them as presents and give them to your friends, family, teachers whatever! D12 for everyone!
          lmao It makes the perfect back to school gift! I can already see myself kissing up to my teachers and trying to make a good impression with them by giving them a gift on the first day of school and giving them Devils Night. Seriously though what's #1 on the charts? Gotta be NStink Celebrity or Now 7 or some pop crap. I think Staind is still in the top 5 so I guess they haven't made a drop in the charts yet. Go out and get your Christmas shopping done early by buying everyone you know a copy of Devils Night!

Comment

Originally posted by ShAdy D12 DiVa

lmao It makes the perfect back to school gift! I can already see myself kissing up to my teachers and trying to make a good impression with them by giving them a gift on the first day of school and giving them Devils Night.
            Do wut I did, say fuck skool and drop out. Sure I fucked up my life and I havent had a decent friend in like 5 months but skrew it. But theyre is always a GED I guess.

Comment

well

i dont think many people still dont realize how good d12 is i mean some barely know who dey is i think after they release the fight music video they'll sell alot more cuz dats a dank n catchy song
              If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

Comment

Originally posted by KK~420

Do wut I did, say fuck skool and drop out. Sure I fucked up my life and I havent had a decent friend in like 5 months but skrew it. But theyre is always a GED I guess.
                lmao I wish I could, but my parents would kill me. I only got one more year left anyways and I gotta put it to good use so I can piss off all the little fag kids, teachers and counselors that I hate cuz it's my last chance to fuck with them before college.

Comment

FYI- The Devils Night Album is actually now officially Platinum in Oz and the single for Purple Pills will be certified Platinum on Monday. The Ozzies are tearing it up- they are the 4th territory in the world to go Platinum with Devils Night.

Comment

lmao I wish I could, but my parents would kill me. I only got one more year left anyways and I gotta put it to good use so I can piss off all the little fag kids, teachers and counselors that I hate cuz it's my last chance to fuck with them before college.
                    Good 4 u. Your lucky you aint a lazy bum like me its fuckin hard wakin up early in the mornin goin to bitch ass school. You payin for college or is your parents?

Comment

Good 4 u. Your lucky you aint a lazy bum like me its fuckin hard wakin up early in the mornin goin to bitch ass school. You payin for college or is your parents?
                      I was suppossed to pay for it from the money from acting jobs I did but since I haven't had any real high paying jobs I think my parents are gonna pay for it. Even though I'm in this program called International Baccaleaurete thats supposed to get you into a good college (its a fuckin piece of shit thats a lot of work) I'm probably going to a crappy community college so thats cheaper. I don't know what the fuck to study anyways cuz I'm straight up bad at every subject except maybe history and english and I wanna be an actress or a rapper so its not like I can go to college for that. I hate waking up in the morning cuz I know I don't learn shit anyways at school I just sit in the back and goof off and the teachers cant teach for shit anyways. Fuck school that's why Revelation is my song!

Comment

I was suppossed to pay for it from the money from acting jobs I did but since I haven't had any real high paying jobs I think my parents are gonna pay for it. Even though I'm in this program called International Baccaleaurete thats supposed to get you into a good college (its a fuckin piece of shit thats a lot of work) I'm probably going to a crappy community college so thats cheaper. I don't know what the fuck to study anyways cuz I'm straight up bad at every subject except maybe history and english and I wanna be an actress or a rapper so its not like I can go to college for that. I hate waking up in the morning cuz I know I don't learn shit anyways at school I just sit in the back and goof off and the teachers cant teach for shit anyways. Fuck school that's why Revelation is my song!
                        Good luck wit the acting, that be funny to one day see you in a movie or sum shit you never know. Atleast some of us got plans and shit good to see u gots some I wish I had that determination to do somthin with my life I just dont.

Comment

Good luck wit the acting, that be funny to one day see you in a movie or sum shit you never know. Atleast some of us got plans and shit good to see u gots some I wish I had that determination to do somthin with my life I just dont.
                          hehe I was in the KoRn video for "Falling Away From Me" so I got to meet Fred Durst cuz he was the director. This was 2 years ago so I was a little more thrilled to meet him then, cuz now I probably could care less. (By the way I like your avatar. thats some funny shit) Don't u write rhymes too? Cuz I seen you battling on the boards and shit so at least you're motivated to do that. You could be a rapper! I've seen you dissing some of the peeps on this board and it was all funny as hell. I have no determination when it comes to anything that has to do with school cuz I just hate it and see no future in it. lol All I wanna do is entertain, its the only thing I got skill in and am actually motivated to pursue a career in.

Comment

hehe I was in the KoRn video for "Falling Away From Me" so I got to meet Fred Durst cuz he was the director. This was 2 years ago so I was a little more thrilled to meet him then, cuz now I probably could care less. (By the way I like your avatar. thats some funny shit) Don't u write rhymes too? Cuz I seen you battling on the boards and shit so at least you're motivated to do that. You could be a rapper! I've seen you dissing some of the peeps on this board and it was all funny as hell. I have no determination when it comes to anything that has to do with school cuz I just hate it and see no future in it. lol All I wanna do is entertain, its the only thing I got skill in and am actually motivated to pursue a career in.
                            Yeah I try to rhyme but all my stuff is crap and I have only writen like 4 rhymes ever people around me have liked. I saw this avater at badassbuddy.com and thought it was kinda funny even though I kinda like limp a little bit but not much. My day consists of going to work, buying new clothes, eating and playin on the computer, playin PS2 and goin to bed so you see why I am on this site so much

Comment

Yeah I try to rhyme but all my stuff is crap and I have only writen like 4 rhymes ever people around me have liked. I saw this avater at badassbuddy.com and thought it was kinda funny even though I kinda like limp a little bit but not much. My day consists of going to work, buying new clothes, eating and playin on the computer, playin PS2 and goin to bed so you see why I am on this site so much
                              badassbuddy has good icons on it. Yeah I kinda like Limp too but only their hip hop collabs like "N 2gether Now" and "Getcha Groove On" The stuff like "Boiler" where they're whining and shit sucks. Big ups to u if u work though cuz I totally sit on my ass all day. I'm supposed to be working on these essays for school and I don't even do that. I would be playing on my ps2 if I had any games but so far I only use it to watch dvds on. I have to wait to get another job before I can buy any games. Lol I usually watch Rap City then go on the computer and work on graphics and shit that I want to put on my website (if I ever get around to putting it up), then play computer games, then go online, then work on writing rhymes in between all that. If you keep on writing and practicing your stuff will get better. Cuz I just started posting shit on here that people like but I don't post up my early shit cuz it totally sucks. Trust me I am on this site a lot too.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Smilert, Today, 03:50 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Smilert
                              by Smilert