HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With, or without bizarre??? you be da judge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With, or without bizarre??? you be da judge.

Latley I have been hearin some dirty heads say they think D12 would be better without bizarre others disagree so I made this thread to see wut yall think.

err??????

then it would be D10,and why on earth would u want to get rid of my favorites,shit he has me crackin up,shit it wouldn't be the same with out bizzy!
    mr. poop chute banger says....
    Homeland Security Advisory System
    http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
    is wrestling fake?
    http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Comment

What kind of topic is this dog? You sound like Steve Berman. lol

the group is called d12 not d10! Bizzarre is here to stay my friend! Pleaze dont tell me your taking his shiznit personal!
      and you fugazy if you think Im gonna admit wrong
      I'll cripple any hypocritic critic Im sicked on...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Shady
        What kind of topic is this dog? You sound like Steve Berman. lol

the group is called d12 not d10! Bizzarre is here to stay my friend! Pleaze dont tell me your taking his shiznit personal!
        Wut? no im just sayin some people say bizarre slows the pace a lil too much (im not one of those people) personly I like bizarre cuz he brings his own style into the crew and to me I dont think he fucks up anythin its just (sum people) think different which is why I made this thread.

Comment

Nah ... you can't take anyone out of the band because it just wouldn't be the same ... the things I hate the most about Bizzy are also the things I love the most about him.His slow delivery can be annoying as fuck and his humour can get repetitive but ... I still love him and he makes me laugh so much ... ha ha ... although he seriously fucks up "Pimp Like Me" ... damn ... also I find him quite sexually attractive ... Proof,maybe you could hook me and Bizzy up? Man ... all I wanna do is rub his belly ...
          Flower Sniffin Kitty Pettin Baby Kissin Corporate Rock Whore

Comment

D12 wouldn't be the same without Bizarre. I think his slow delivery can be funny as hell sometimes. Like in "Fight Music" when he's like "You know why my hands are so numb?" Then he waits till you hear the "No" then continues with the line. His verses are some of the funniest. lmao in "Revelation" when he says "My dad's in my room. Daddy No!" Yeah I wasn't really feeling him on "Pimp Like Me" though but he's funny on all the other songs. He makes the group different cuz he has a different style and I love it when he wears a shower cap. That's just weird but it's funny.

Comment

Everyone else said it...

D12 is better WITH Bizarre.

¤ Dreams ¤

Comment

damn why in the fuck do people constantly put this dumb shit up. and D12 wouldnt be D12 without every single member there. Slim, Proof,Swift,Kon,Kunniva,and Bizzy. It just wouldn't be the same. and to answer the question HELL YEA D12 is way fucken better with Bizarre.

Comment

who is everyone else?

Bizarre is gonna be there
                  like it or not...so it don't matter what people
                  think...

Comment

tru dat.. and rev is right.. D-10... the derty bakers dozen.. i mean come on..
                    ------------------------------------
                    "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."
                    ------------------------------------

Comment

yo yeroc i dropped my verse now lets see urs its in tha battle board
                      __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                      __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
                      __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
                      __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
                      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
                      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
                      __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
                      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
                      __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
                      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                      __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

You dont belong on any of my threads bingy bitch! this is reserved for the heterosexuals who have only 1 gender lol.:D

Comment

Bizarre is the shit and truth is he isnt the greatest rapper but he is just funny as fuck and D12 needs him. And if he ever got kicked out Rev should be in D12 cuz hes just as crazy as Bizarre haha.
                          My Detroit Music Stash

Comment

biz

to any 1 bagging bizarre .........

get the fuck outta this forum
                            u dont belong

this forum is for the REAL fans of d12 so go fuck ya grandma or somthing .hehe

at first i wasnt keen on the big man but that's because he is so different . after playing the cd a couple of times i got used to his style and he is now my fav member

a true d12 member have been listing to devil's night since it realese , probally over 100 times .addicked to their shit ,

u cant listen music that much and not like one of the rappers

listen to the chorus of nasty mind, his purple pills lyrics and tell me he is just talking ...bullshit

how can u be d12 fans and not like bizarre ??

every1 thinks he is a sic cunt ......but

people were saying the same thing about eminem

bizarre has taken it to a new level

so just fuck off u fuckin haters

Comment

Bizarre

I think his style is good and no,he doesn't wreck the songs.He adds an interesting if not weird sometimes, twist to them.His "Nasty Mind" skit kills me, everytime I listen to it I laugh.I know someone just like that !Seriously.
                              No,he's cool.No way they'd be D12 without him or his "smilie" gear

Lulu
                              Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.
                              Warriors Come Out To Play!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by tryketopremiere, Today, 05:25 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post tryketopremiere