Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Proof

yo
    you think a paki rap star has a chance in the derty industry we call hip-hop?
    representin the mid-east
    playin cricket insteal of b-ball or baseball
    shout me a holla

?

would you guys buy a cd wit a paki artist?

Comment

yo dog if u good at what u do then I'd cop that shit but if u suck then I wouldn't buy it.thats all it comes down to.
      DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
      Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

yo dog if u good at what u do then I'd cop that shit but if u suck then I wouldn't buy it.thats all it comes down to.
        Same shit. It don't matter if U Paki, or anything else. If U good real good shit, then I get Ur CD!
        "Life's a bitch she ain't fuckin fo free". X to the Z.
        "Give me a paper and a pen so I can write about my life of sin a couple bottle of Gin in case I don't get in". 2 Pac

Comment

Unless you got some bitch ass Middle Eastern accent, then why not? No offense to you, but Americans don't really like Middle Eastern countries cuz they all wanna bomb us. I know you're from NY or whatever but...
          Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

there is no industry called, hip hop...there is however a rap industry...it doesn't matter if your pakastani as long as your dope...i listen to yak [email protected], and he's iranian; so as long as the emcee has skills, then there is no problem...

Comment

twisted

Originally posted by AK47
              Unless you got some bitch ass Middle Eastern accent, then why not? No offense to you, but Americans don't really like Middle Eastern countries cuz they all wanna bomb us. I know you're from NY or whatever but...

that's some funny shit right there....
              i imagine a rapper wit the middle east accent
              that would be something...
              but boy do your thing if got skills
              but please don't rap about
              choppin cat's heads and

Comment

Depends how you spit your shit man. if you rap with expression it sounds better. i dont think anyone would give a fuck where your from if you dont have some fucked up heavy ass accent that is, if you rap well. it has to mean somehtin too, if your rappin bout sweet fucak all then youve just classified yourself as a pop singer good luck with it

my MIC coulda looked better if i put all of five minutes and more than 3 frames inta it but hey, im lazy so you can put up with it suckin!
                Last edited by <RaSKin>; 08-19-2001, 01:33 AM.
                {]xox{|::::::::::::::::::::::::>
                -----RaSKin-----
                <::::::::::::::::::::::::|]xox[}

Those who fuck with me are those who have felt pain...

Comment

Originally posted by AK47

What da fuck? Middle Eastern countries wanna bomb U???????? Fuck it, I live in France, but I'm from Syria, a middle eastern country, and I just can't tolerate hearing this shit. Don't U think it's a bit "cliché"? Fuck it, I really wasn't expecting this kind of shit from a D12 board! Fuck racism! Seriously, fuck that shit! Everywhere I go, it's like,"yeah, we hate racism", but it's everywhere!
                  I'm seriously desappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  "Give me a paper and a pen so I can write about my life of sin a couple bottle of Gin in case I don't get in". 2 Pac

Comment

Yeah, I listen to Asian Dub Foundation, doesn't bother me what nationality they are.

Don't worry about the racial thing too much SameneM, I think he was just joking. I don't think Pakistan is even a middle eastern country anyway. is it?
                    http://www.humanbeatbox.com

Comment

i agree...

Originally posted by SameneM

What da fuck? Middle Eastern countries wanna bomb U???????? Fuck it, I live in France, but I'm from Syria, a middle eastern country, and I just can't tolerate hearing this shit. Don't U think it's a bit "cliché"? Fuck it, I really wasn't expecting this kind of shit from a D12 board! Fuck racism! Seriously, fuck that shit! Everywhere I go, it's like,"yeah, we hate racism", but it's everywhere!
                      I'm seriously desappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I can totally relate to that.
                      Being from Israel, I get shit like, "how many bombings have u seen"? and "oh, please don't send your soldiars to kill me" and " are you even allowed to go outside your house?"
                      Don't get upset, they're just curious, i mean the middle east does have a shitload of problems and they wouldn't know since they probably have never been here. I don't think it's really racism, I mean the middle east isn't really a race...
                      but back to the topic, i think as long as you're a dope rapper people won't give a fuck where you're from...i mean look at eminem.
                      Oh, and Pakistan isn't in the middle east... WTF????????????? I think you have to learn more about your roots before u start representin'...
                      ...Oops, I lied hehe^^^

R.I.P Aaliyah
                      We will always love and miss you, girl. You were truly an inspiration to all of us!

I'm single *wink**wink*

Comment

Re: i agree...

Originally posted by Eminem's Girl

Oh, and Pakistan isn't in the middle east... WTF????????????? I think you have to learn more about your roots before u start representin'...
                        Im not fucking Pakistinian! My roots? my roots are British not Pakistani. And I was just asking because I think of the middle east being Israel, Palestine (free palestine!), and those countries, I think of Pakistan being in Asian, like India. Anyway, no diss Eminem's Girl, peace!

Comment

Did I just get the wrong end of the stick? Yeah, ignore me, I dunno where im at

Comment

damn chillllll

first off.....lmao...i thought no1 would post this shit...so thanks
                            i dont have an accent....although when i worked at 7-11 i did talk like that to make the costumers laugh and my slurpee's it was the shit
                            people say my voice sucks...but my lyrix are dope
                            and pakistan...well...the part i was in was considered some wut middle east
                            people dont know....they ask me "yo, do you have t.v's in pakistan and shit" i just laugh em off
                            and when i tell em i lived in an 18 room mansion they say wutever...pak. is too poor for that shit
                            people dont know....you have to tell em shit
                            they wont know un til you tell em
                            oh well
                            im out

Comment

Originally posted by Spitkicka

Im not fucking Pakistinian! My roots? my roots are British not Pakistani. And I was just asking because I think of the middle east being Israel, Palestine (free palestine!), and those countries, I think of Pakistan being in Asian, like India. Anyway, no diss Eminem's Girl, peace!
                              I don't think she was talking about U, shen was I think talking about Ak 47 (who brought up the Middle East thing). Anyway, thx for responding 2 my post, he was obviously joking, but I did'nt get it at first, cuz I've suffered a lot from racism, so I tend 2 get offended easily.
                              Peace yall.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by tkaxec, 09-24-2020, 11:10 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Smilert
                              by Smilert

Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:02 PM