Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Didnt Get Backstage Passes!

fucking hell!
    i got to the astorai as a derty scout and promises of backstage passes, and when i got there tickets were available but we wernet allowed back-fucking-stage.
    fuck.
    all you derty scouts goin to gigs, dont rely on getting passes
    http://dalux.dmusic.com

soundsabitgreedy

Sorry you did not get backstage passes, maybe you wernt there on time or some other shit happened, probally a misscommunication, but please dont be ungrateful you got tickets when you didnt have any, and i am also sure Derty skank ass Jim will address this accordingly.

PS - Please note there was another tentative UK skout, dirtyuk who we have yet to hear from.
    Dirty Head Dave - Dizerty Dave - Dave Dirty
    Rap Basement
    The One and Only

Comment

not really......
      considering i am a scout and prolly everyone else will get to meet them i was well fucked off.
      especially when your told you WILL have passes

Comment

1. yes you do sound ungrateful.
        2. there is never a sure thing when it comes to the music biz.
        3. it is overseas, its not like we can call someone up and have it fixed, like the US.
        4. this wasn't intentional it could have been the venue who didn't allow passes or even a security issue, but to blow up and then spread this negative energy among other dirty heads is uncalled for.
        Derty JaSoN
        RapBasement.com Network Administrator

Comment

Yeah that is ungreatfull, you should be thankful you got to go to the concert and that you are even a scout. i know tons of people who get mad cause they didnt get to go to the concert, be happy you got to go. and may be some other day you will get your chance but be greatful
          Tiffani

Aim: YxY TiTi YxY
          E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

Word I know how it is tho. I was promised 2 free a perfect circle tix to a sold out show at state theater and when i got there there were no tix but after a while virgin records rep came out and hooked us up but we missed half the opening act. And for my inconvience i received an autographed a perfect circle cd in the mail :-) So what that means is maybe there is ar eason u didnt get backstage and shit happens for a reason.
            My Detroit Music Stash

Comment

At least you got to see them live in concert man, stop trippin. U tryin to make it sound like Jim, Dave and Jay aint giving us anything, but yet, look at what they done so far for lots of these people. Like Jay said, it obviously wasnt intentional.
              Go CANADA

Comment

Originally posted by DaLux
                not really......
                considering i am a scout and prolly everyone else will get to meet them i was well fucked off.
                beggers can't be choosers
                IRON FIST OFFICIAL MIXTAPES

Comment

hey

Originally posted by DaLux
                  not really......
                  Shit Happens

Seriously, I'm sitting here thinking they got kicked off the warped tour (which I bought tickets for), i got tickets to see them in DC but my plans changed and I missed that (which I bought tickets for), Reading USA is cancelled, I didn't get to go to New York and was planning on doing that -at least you got to see them! Some of us are just like please tell us when they coming back to the states so we can just see a concert! If you got to see the concert and for free-count your blessings!
                  "I will go down with this ship
                  And I won't put my hands up and surrender
                  There will be no white flag above my door
                  I'm in love and always will be "

Dragonweed T"aka Miss Buttersuckel,the sexiest woman north of the Tennessee River

Comment

for real cool your tool! (damn its been a long time since i said that)

I went to the DC party only because of the people on here, this was a day or two before the scout shit was announced and I'm not mad. I am working my ass off so i can get the info in.

Your in it for the music RIGHT or are you in it just so you can MEET someone FAMOUS cause for real thats EXACTLY what it sounds like to me.

When it comes to music if your there listening your happy but when you acting like your more worried about getting back stage to meet them and feel COOL than the feeling of listening to great music and the excitment of actually being there, you GOT A PROBLEM

DO NOT KNOCK JIM DAVE JASON OR ANYONE ELSE CAUSE THEY WORK DAMN HARD TO TRY AND PLEASE ALL DIRTY HEADS AND WERE HERE. DO WE OR DO WE NOT HAVE A PLACE TO GO WHERE WE FEEL LIKE WE KNOW EACH OTHER AND ARE PART OF A FAMILY WHERE WE GET ALL THE NEWS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE AND A PLACE WHERE PROOF HIMSELF WILL GO TO TALK TO DIRTY HEADS, ANSWER OUT QUESTIONS, GET OUR OPINIONS. ALSO FIGURE OUT THAT WE CAN ACTUALLY DO OUR OWN PART IN A SOCIETY CREATED JUST FOR US DIRTY HEADS. OH NOT TO MENTION D12WORLDTV THAT GIVES US PROOF THAT IT IS PROOF AND WE GET TO HEAR IT OUT OF HIS MOUTH PERSONALLY.

you should be happy that you went. But then again i bet i know what happened. you were pissed off the entire show and you wasted your time being mad that you diddn't go backstage and forgot about how great it is just hearing D12 live.
                    The Good Die Young
                    Deshaun D. Holton
                    PROOF
                    1973-2006

Proof,
                    Thank you for lettin me know your still here with me.
                    I love you bro,
                    Laura

Comment

Of course hes in it for the music..

Of course dalux is in it for the music...There are two D12 gigs inlondon at the astoria, and dalux already had tickets for one of them. He was offered free ticketsto the other concert, and told he would get back stage etc.....so he paid an extra 65 quid on train tickets (which is alot) to go down there, to find out he could only watch the concert which he had already paod to see the following week, you must be able to see it from his perspective.....

But Im sure he is gratefull for the tickets.....etc...anyway, Im off to leeds today...so lets hope everything runs smoothly there

p-ce
                      www.canibusworld.com

Comment

so...you didnt get backstage passs , but you did get tickets 4 the show??

Comment

Re: soundsabitgreedy

Originally posted by Dave Dirty

PS - Please note there was another tentative UK skout, dirtyuk who we have yet to hear from.
                          Yo, Dirty UK is me! I too went to the show last night and as Dalux mentioned the tickets we were given were not backstage passes but what he failed to mention were that they were VIP tickets. This meant we had a seat to sit on with a table and everyone else had to stand for more than three hours!

Despite this I myself was invited to go backstage but only as i was asked to be a Purple Pill on stage during the song Purple Pills (All thanks to the nation i might add). As you can imagine i accepted and to anyone that went the guy in the purple pill costume was me! Although I got to dance around on stage with the group the costume was so fucking hot it was unbearable! I did see the group backstage and i passed them in the corridor several times but did not stop to talk or meet them! I did however meet the groups manager and the team that followed them around! Being the pill meant i did miss a large proportion of the show but its all good!

Anyway just letting all the other Dirty Scouts know that what Dalux said is not entirely true and that even watching the show from VIP seats would have been good enuff for me! This was not Jim's fault however and credit should be given where credit is due!! Jim is the man!! Look out for a review of the gig by me coming soon!

David
                          Dirty UK

Comment

like X said, i travelled for 7 hours yesterday to see them, and the excitement of meeting someone who to me is the greatest music artist ever was a great dissapointment when i found we dont go backstage to meet them.
                            its not that i didnt enjoy the show and wasnt grateful for VIP tickets, but im already going to one show which i bought tickets for and i was looking forward to meeting with them after the show, y'all would be just as pissed off if someone told you, you were getting passes and didnt

Comment

Well you didnt get backstage passes but you got tickets i had to pay fucking 55 for 1 fucking ticket!!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:52 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:24 AM