Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .......fuckedupagain.........

Fucked Up Again

yo jim.............first of all: i aint try to sound ungrateful...

yesterday tommy clocker, one of tha guys who hate me til dead (dont fuckin lie to me...you r always invitin to the aim chat only for dissin me.....) said me that it was some day/s ago one aim chat for european derty scouts, and after all the misunderstood bout the vip passes in paris you said me i can be a spanish derty scout, and i think it was......

surprise!!!!, i wasnt invited to the derty scout chat.....and i was like "but i was a derty scout, no?!". maybe it was all another misunderstood or sumthin, and you can tell me to shut up, but i think it was tommyclocker or xplicit or tethlon who said you some FAKE shit bout me or bout you or sumthin, cuz yesterday in aim chat they start to dissed me (i gave a fuck,......) but when they said it was a derty scout chat and you or any european derty scout didnt invite me, i was very dissapointin........

only say this to clean things up and know by your words what really happened........

i know i was angry with you, i know you work hard but you should understand i was mad but i forgot it........only nervous cuz you havent read yet the club list i sent you and nervous too cuz yesterday tommy and the others who diss me eryday (i think was tethlon.......) made some strange shit with my pc and i couldnt enter in d12world.com, and it wasnt the speed of my connection cuz its adsl and its not the fastest but its faster............

i'm waitin for ya reply..........you can pm me too or look for me in aim.....

thanx a lot

eminem d12 spain

P.S: i'm thinkin bout make some noise of d12 in a famous radio station in spain. they have make a d12 contest and there r really a lotta fans, some of them won d12 shirts.........pm me if u agree with this idea........

tommy and the others who diss me eryday (i think was tethlon.......) made some strange shit with my pc
    i didnt do anything to your computer.
    you got mad at me because im a scout and i will [probably] get to meet D12
    you got jealouse and you started calling me names in spanish.

Comment

.....whawhawhawhawhat???!!!........

first: i'm not jealous and i aint got mad at u, u and xplicit and tethlon got mad at me......if u gonna meet d12, ok, have a nice time, but you always invite me to aim only to diss me, and make fun of me with your friends.......

second: i aint know if u made some shit with my pc but u started to run a program which is like a trojan.........

third: i called you names in spain cuz u firstly started to diss me and make fun with your "funny" friends.....so dont lie to me......

eminem d12 spain

Comment

yo whatever, i didnt start shit. there were 10 people in the chat and they all know that you started talking shit by callin me names in spanish.you also made fun of canada and thats why tethlon started bitching at you.
        i aint got mad at u
        then why the fuck did you tell me that your gonna kill me?you told me that atleast 10 times on MSN.

i started to run a program on your computer???no i didnt, what kind of a program are you talking about?? all i did is WARN you.

Comment

........bullshit..........

Bullshit!!!

alzheimer........thats what u have tommy........

if ten ppl can say that bullshit is cuz they like u and dont like me but you know you was sayin shit bout me.......i said bullshit bout you after you dissed me and xplicit and tethlon say it too............by the way and not makin fun of him, sorry xplicit........but remember that yall said me: shit can happen.......

i called you names in spanish cuz you called me names in english........thats all

i didnt make fun of canada, in fact it was an irony......how many ppl dont know where is canada???!!!.......even after edmonton 2001.................tethlon made fun of me only for fun...

if i said i'd kill you, it was cuz i thought you made some strange thing with my pc, thats all............

.....not in my computer but it was on our MSN conversation....its called Active Buddy and i saw the webpage, man...........

and yeah!!!!, you warn me so much that i couldnt and can send messages on aim easily..........and the worst thing is that you told ppl to warn me once and again and again............only not you, it was other ppl too............think about it.........

eminem d12 spain

Comment

Re: ........bullshit..........

Originally posted by DirtyHead Spain
            Bullshit!!! if i said i'd kill you, it was cuz i thought you made some strange thing with my pc, thats all............

.....not in my computer but it was on our MSN conversation....its called Active Buddy and i saw the webpage, man...........

and yeah!!!!, you warn me so much that i couldnt and can send messages on aim easily..........and the worst thing is that you told ppl to warn me once and again and again............only not you, it was other ppl too

1. talking about killing me is not cool
            2. smarter child-active buddy is not a trojan/virus
            3. i didnt ask people to warn you

Comment

......commonsense...........

1.how can i kill you if i live more than 1000 kilometers away of you
              2.i know but you run it on our MSN coversation twice and its suspicious
              3.good lie!!!. but hey!, in part, you and tethlon did all the work cuz you warn me more than........5 or 6 times?

eminem d12 spain

Comment

Re: ......commonsense...........

Originally posted by DirtyHead Spain
                1.how can i kill you if i live more than 1000 kilometers away of you
                2.i know but you run it on our MSN coversation twice and its suspicious
                3.good lie!!!. but hey!, in part, you and tethlon did all the work cuz you warn me more than........5 or 6 times?
                so you said you would kill me because you think its funny???
                anyway smarter child is an active buddy, dont you get it?? its not a virus/trojan or teardropper,it didnt do anything to your computer

ps.:im not gonna reply to this thread anymore

Comment

...........blahblahblah.............

ps.:im not gonna reply to this thread anymore
                  thanx cuz i'm tired of sayin the same shit.......

and i aint think is funny kill someone........if u got it twisted is only your problem..........

"....then you are 10 times sicker than me........."

- Eminem

eminem d12 spain

Comment

uh...i wasn't really too involved with this, but when ur in a chat of people who go on the boards, when u talk shit about jim, ur bound 2 get some people mad @ u. also, we don't know u, so we don't know what ur capable of doing, whether u were angry enough @ tommy (or crazy enough) 2 travel 1,000 km or whatever 2 kill him or not. it ain't funny 2 joke about shit like that.

Comment

..........commonsensept.2...........

......i really wanna know what's the shit i said bout jim, cuz i dont think that say "i'm mad at jim" or "jim is not so cool than you say" is really shit.......

if u r mad at me is cuz you want, cuz i didnt make fun of 99& of the rest of the board and aim.........and you shadys_baby313 are one of the 99&.........

........what i have to say?.....you r thinkin maybe i'd be crazy enough to kill tommy???!!!. if i wanted to kill him i'd be not here right now..................what u ppl really think bout me???!!!..........i have to feel like eminem to show u that i wont kill tommy???!!!!........

thats crazy..........if he kill his wife its funny or he kill dre is funny........but if i say i will kill tommy isn't funny???!!!

think about it.....

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by tkaxec, 09-18-2020, 10:50 AM
                      1 response
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Smilert
                      by Smilert