Leeds Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leeds Festival

OK, please read this thread to understand what happened at leeds fully, and you will learn it was not Jim, Dave or Jasons fault..

I arrived at Leeds festival and got into the line for my tickets, anyway, I got to the ticket booth and explained everything about me having tickets wating from interscope, and they seached their files, and coul;dnt find anything, so they sent me to another ticket booth thing. At this one they did the same thing, but they didnt beleive my story, they thought I was trying to blag my way in for free.....and they just sent me away. Anyway, I went back and forth from the ticket place over a period of 4 hours, but all they would tell me was...

"D12 tour management has issued all personal with passes and tickets to there home address, those who have no tickets, or who are not on the guestlist, shall not gain entrance"

So in the end, I completely flipped and started cussin at them and stuff, then this women took me to the side, and basically told me to leave the leeds festival site.

Then about an hour later, I recieved an phone call from Paul Rosenburg (Eminem's manager)on my mobile, and he apologised, and explained that leeds were informed about this, and that basically they had messed things up. So anyway I talked to Paul, and he explained everything....etc

My passes WERE THERE but the idiots at Leeds had not looked properley, this is what Paul could not believe....

Anyway, basically thats it.....4 hours of waiting for nothing...BUT...

You have to understand this was NOT D12's, Pauls, Jims, D12worlds fault....it was leeds, they had fucked it all up....I do not blame Jim or anyone for this....I only blame the idiots at leeds who wouldnt listen to my story....

p-ce

Ps. PAUL ROSENBURG HAS OFFERED TO COMPENSATE ME FULLY, AND HAS OFFERED TO HOOK ME UP AT READING FESTIVAL
    Last edited by Profane; 08-24-2001, 11:39 AM.
    www.canibusworld.com

I hope this doesnt happen to me tomorrow.
    If it does that ticket booth is going to get tossed up!
    With the fat bitch inside it.

Marcus.

Comment

Re: Leeds Festival

Originally posted by XPLICIT
      OK, please read this thread to understand what happened at leeds fully, and you will learn it was not Jim, Dave or Jasons fault..

I arrived at Leeds festival and got into the line for my tickets, anyway, I got to the ticket booth and explained everything about me having tickets wating from interscope, and they seached their files, and coul;dnt find anything, so they sent me to another ticket booth thing. At this one they did the same thing, but they didnt beleive my story, they thought I was trying to blag my way in for free.....and they just sent me away. Anyway, I went back and forth from the ticket place over a period of 4 hours, but all they would tell me was...

"D12 tour management has issued all personal with passes and tickets to there home address, those who have no tickets, or who are not on the guestlist, shall not gain entrance"

So in the end, I completely flipped and started cussin at them and stuff, then this women took me to the side, and basically told me to leave the leeds festival site.

Then about an hour later, I recieved an phone call from Paul Rosenburg (Eminem's manager)on my mobile, and he apologised, and explained that leeds were informed about this, and that basically they had messed things up. So anyway I talked to Paul, and he explained everything....etc

My passes WERE THERE but the idiots at Leeds had not looked properley, this is what Paul could not believe....

Anyway, basically thats it.....4 hours of waiting for nothing...BUT...

You have to understand this was NOT D12's, Pauls, Jims, D12worlds fault....it was leeds, they had fucked it all up....I do not blame Jim or anyone for this....I only blame the idiots at leeds who wouldnt listen to my story....

p-ce

dam jeno that takes the piss. well atleast u got to speak to paul.

so r u gonna get to go to another show???

peace
      www.myspace.com/l_wiz_uk

Comment

i understand Xplicit whole thang is fucked up like i said b4 no1 blames Jim , Dave or Jason. every1 is gratefull we even have tha chance of interactin wid D12.. peace
        Blackburn till i die!!

Comment

.........youcandosomethin.......

cant you appeal and tell him to give you the costs of the tickets?!

i know it was invitations but i have a friend who had a invitation to one concert ( it was a festival) and he coouldnt enter and then then promoters gave him back the costs of the invitation (symbolical costs).

peace

eminem d12 spain

Comment

Xplict

xplict i gotta say fuck leeds man they are sheep shaggers man i read your threads and replys and man you cool kepp em comin so peace out
            Flameboy

Comment

Re: Re: Leeds Festival

Originally posted by D12_fuck_up

dam jeno that takes the piss. well atleast u got to speak to paul.

so r u gonna get to go to another show???

peace
              YES, paul rosenburg has talked to me, and explained that he will sort me out with the reading festival, and re pay me my expenses for london...

p-ce
              www.canibusworld.com

Comment

what tha fuck...

how come u got special tickets an shit an paul on tha mutha fuckin phone.
                "Becks and Guiness, Weed, Pills and nitrus oxide,
                keep me on the bent so i can spit it from the darkside,
                Ever since 2pac died, I've been trying to get shot,
                cos dead mother fuckers albums always go to the top"- Paradime
                T.R.U LYRICAL DOPE MASTER... (THE.REAL.UNTOUCHABLE LYRICAL DOPE MASTER)

"i'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward"- 2pac

MUTHA FUCKIN WEST SIDE TILL I DIE!!!

lyrical dope master (me): a mutha fuckin ghetto kid who drinks 40's, smokes blunts and fucks cunts,
                named lyrically dope cos his momma said that he was dope and so he decided to call him himself tha master of makin lyrically dope rhymes hence tha name "LYRICAL DOPE MASTER" (although lyrical dope master couldn't fit so he just put dopemaster)

O.K

"Don't have unprotected sex, take drugs, and be violent............................... leave it to me!"-Eminem

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Leeds Festival

Originally posted by XPLICIT

YES, paul rosenburg has talked to me, and explained that he will sort me out with the reading festival, and re pay me my expenses for london...

p-ce
                  thats all G shit. atleast u still get to meet them. lets hope that all works out ok for ya

peace
                  www.myspace.com/l_wiz_uk

Comment

XPLICIT?

Just curious...what would you have had to say differently, for the people working at the ticket booths, to give you your passes? What was the problem in the explanation you gave them? I know Marcus and a bunch of other derty scouts in Europe need to know what they have to say, for this to not happen to them.

Comment

........wowowowow!!!:..............

thats so cool!!

talkin with paul rosenberg and he is gonna pay you the trip costs????!!!!

lllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyy.......

and the best thing.........

paul and the whole interscope staff is the best!!!

eminem d12 spain

Comment

Re: XPLICIT?

Originally posted by D12Boston
                        Just curious...what would you have had to say differently, for the people working at the ticket booths, to give you your passes? What was the problem in the explanation you gave them? I know Marcus and a bunch of other derty scouts in Europe need to know what they have to say, for this to not happen to them.
                        Nothin, they wouldnt believe anything, they wouldnt even get any interscope officials down to the ticket booth...they were basically ignorant...advice to people going to any other concerts.....make sure you can contact Jim...before you leave, so you can ring him if you have problems...

p-ce
                        Last edited by Profane; 08-24-2001, 12:24 PM.
                        www.canibusworld.com

Comment

yo jeno, thats too bad man, an they checked twice an didnt notice yr pass? thats fucked up, at least yr gettin compensation from it, Peace

Oh yeah whens the reading festival?

Comment

THATS fuckin cool talkin to paul and get expensives paid stuff maybe it was all worth it
                            back from the day when saying whore was cool

Comment

yo jeno, dats fucked up man, but its kewl u talked to Paul, and they're giving back trip costs, and I hope u'll meet them @ the reading festival, and they're not as fucked as in leeds

peace
                              DertyHarry.CJB.Net

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by toddmaxwell, Today, 03:58 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post toddmaxwell