HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sept 4---rev Will Be Back To Attack All Solid Golden Monkeys' Who Made Stupid Post---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept 4---rev Will Be Back To Attack All Solid Golden Monkeys' Who Made Stupid Post---

THATS' RIGHT I'LL BE BACK,I'M IN THIS HOLE IN THE GROUND PLACE CALLED BOISE,IDAHO.I ONLY HAVE A MINUTE TO MAKE THIS POST!I'M PUTTIN Y'ALL ON NOTICE,I DON'T WANT TO READ NO STUPID SHYT WHEN I GET BACK!!!AND WASSUP UP TO ALL MY PEOPLES' AND ONEDAY SARCAZM AND YEROC WILL ANSWER THEIR PHONES,AND FINALLY NUFF-Z WHEN I HAVE THE TIME WE WILL HAVE WORDS CUZ THE 313 DIVA IZ MY WIFE AND U TRIED TO DOG HER OUT,NUFF SAID.ANYWAY Y'ALL CAN EMAIL ME AT [email protected] AND SAY HI TO ME BUT I CAN ONLY READ MESSAGES AND NOT REPLY BUT WHEN I GET A CHANCE I WILL,ANYWAY Y'ALL TAKE CARE AND DROP ME A LINE SO LOOK OUT FOR ME ON THE 4 OF NEXT MONTH AND 313 DIVA I LOVE YOU,BYE Y'ALL LAW I HAVE SPOKEN
    Last edited by revdaalkaholik; 08-26-2001, 03:07 PM.
    mr. poop chute banger says....
    Homeland Security Advisory System
    http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
    is wrestling fake?
    http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Right ive emailed www.revdaalkaholik.com :D But dont worry i wont be expecting you to get it or reply. :D

Comment

sup dog I rote this when u were talk'in to ebony and I was chat'in to her,so I can't wait till u come back and restore order.
      me and ebony were try'in to see how far u were away from me,but it was to far for u to drop buy.lata dog
      DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
      Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

haha i jus got off the phone with rev (that's right, my punk ass is back on the damn computer again) lol. man he's a funny fuckin guy and this is my favorite part of our conversation.
        'man don't ever become a truck driver unless you like lookin at goddamn farmland. all i can see is cows and brown grass. this damn road smells like shit too. if i wanna smell shit, i'll go in the goddamn bathroom and not the fuckin interstate.'
        i thought ya'll would enjoy that and shit. he'll be back fo an attack on the solid golds, watch yo ass! yeroc has spoken.
        ------------------------------------
        "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."

Comment

Originally posted by YEROC
          haha i jus got off the phone with rev (that's right, my punk ass is back on the damn computer again) lol. man he's a funny fuckin guy and this is my favorite part of our conversation.

i thought ya'll would enjoy that and shit. he'll be back fo an attack on the solid golds, watch yo ass! yeroc has spoken.
          lol thats funny shit. so whens he cummin back???
          www.myspace.com/l_wiz_uk

Comment

he'll be back in tha D around the 4th and then around the 7th he said soemthing bout hittin the road again and comin here. i talked to him when he was on the road to portland, he was around 150 miles away.

Comment

aight rev i'll be looking out for you ass. I'l try to keeep these monkey's in their pace too

Comment

yo revdaalkaholik, I have been working on a help guide for the newbies and people who need help.. and if you would like to add something about Rev has spoken.. or your law.. please do
                Click on the link in my sig to get there..

Rev are you driving a road train?
                or do you just drive a semi?
                I wouldn't like to be a driver of a cattle truck.. damn that would stink.. do you transport cattle or veggies from the farm.. or other goods?
                Need help?? on d12world?.
                ....tha-outhouse.cjb.net.....
                CanibusWORLD.com
                Raptism.com

Comment

You've been missed, Rev. All of your sacrastic comments and clever replies have been needed with some of our new Solid Gold Monkeys! But I think there's a few people who are holding the fort down in your absence...looking forward to your return!

Comment

rev will return order... and if deshaun reads this... GET BACK AT REV HE'S BEEN PAGING YOU AND CALLING YOU NON STOP.. is there a rule where u don't carry ur 2 way to europe??? lol

Comment

rev is up in oregon porland now.and he cain't wait to get back here.
                      DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
                      Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

if deshaun reads this... GET BACK AT REV HE'S BEEN PAGING YOU AND CALLING YOU NON STOP.. is there a rule where u don't carry ur 2 way to europe??? lol
                        something like that...hahaha
                        My Eminem and D12 collection for sale

Comment

lol rich. well i'm not shaun but rev cussed me out in his place.. lol. hope that mothafucker didn't try to call today like he said he wuz cuz i wasn't home and i know for a fact i'll hear it when he gets ahold of me.. oh lord..

btw - where george810 been?? haven't seen him in days.

Comment

Re: Sept 4---rev Will Be Back To Attack All Solid Golden Monkeys' Who Made Stupid Post---

Originally posted by revdaalkaholik
                            THATS' RIGHT I'LL BE BACK,I'M IN THIS HOLE IN THE GROUND PLACE CALLED BOISE,IDAHO.I ONLY HAVE A MINUTE TO MAKE THIS POST!I'M PUTTIN Y'ALL ON NOTICE,I DON'T WANT TO READ NO STUPID SHYT WHEN I GET BACK!!!AND WASSUP UP TO ALL MY PEOPLES' AND ONEDAY SARCAZM AND YEROC WILL ANSWER THEIR PHONES,AND FINALLY NUFF-Z WHEN I HAVE THE TIME WE WILL HAVE WORDS CUZ THE 313 DIVA IZ MY WIFE AND U TRIED TO DOG HER OUT,NUFF SAID.ANYWAY Y'ALL CAN EMAIL ME AT [email protected] AND SAY HI TO ME BUT I CAN ONLY READ MESSAGES AND NOT REPLY BUT WHEN I GET A CHANCE I WILL,ANYWAY Y'ALL TAKE CARE AND DROP ME A LINE SO LOOK OUT FOR ME ON THE 4 OF NEXT MONTH AND 313 DIVA I LOVE YOU,BYE Y'ALL LAW I HAVE SPOKEN
                            I feel ur pain, Fuckin boise sux! I have cousins over there and I cant see how they stay sane? if I lived there id be board as fuck...wait a sec? I live in vancouver skaterville USA whitch is almost as just as gay...Have fun in the patato state.

Heres a goin away present...

Comment

btw - where george810 been?? haven't seen him in days.
                              George was pissing me off a bit in NYC, so we left him stranded there without a ride. I think he had a few extra bucks, so he decided to stay awhile. He's gonna fly home I think he should be back tomorrow...
                              My Eminem and D12 collection for sale

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by margueriteh, Today, 01:33 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post margueriteh  
                              Started by Bynarden, 08-31-2019, 05:51 AM