• Show
Clear All

• lilmizz_piranha
    replied
    vote = tight as fuck

Leave a comment:

• Azzmatic_Bizarre
    replied
    i agree with Tone Riggz, Dmx's "its dark and hell is hot" was ill and thats the only one i actually got. The rest were uhhh and also on the Exit Wounds cd No Sunshine has to be the weakest song. About jada...i dont really like the LOX but he is pretty good

Leave a comment:

• Tone Riggz
    replied
    dmx's debut album was ill, but every album after that, he kept dropping wak shit...

Leave a comment:

• mo-x
    replied
    Originally posted by Tone Riggz

i respect your opinion, but i hate the ruff ryders...they bring nothing but garbage when it comes to albums...only lox have talent...dmx has lost any respect from me...eve is trash; i've heard many female emcees who could kill eve...drag-on is wak...his album was wak...all his little 12"s before his album came out were wak...i don't think ruff ryders are the bomb...hell, i wouldn't even say, "the bomb"...
    i too respect your opinion. i think the ruff ryders first compilation was much better than there second. twisted heat and wwIII are the only good tracks i like off the second album. jada's verse on wwIII is tight, and twisted heat is nice. i like most of the tracks on the first album, but there are a couple tracks on that one that suck... but not nearly as many as on the first. why has dmx lost your respect? imo his last album was hot, and the one before it was hot.

Leave a comment:

• Tone Riggz
    replied
    Originally posted by mo-x

only talented ruff ryder? every ruff ryder is talented as fuck. dmx, drag-on, eve, are all talented. drag-on has a tyte as flow, dmx is coming with the energy, and eve is laying it down to buster ass motherfuckers. ruff ryders are the bomb.
    i respect your opinion, but i hate the ruff ryders...they bring nothing but garbage when it comes to albums...only lox have talent...dmx has lost any respect from me...eve is trash; i've heard many female emcees who could kill eve...drag-on is wak...his album was wak...all his little 12"s before his album came out were wak...i don't think ruff ryders are the bomb...hell, i wouldn't even say, "the bomb"...

Leave a comment:

• mo-x
    replied
    Originally posted by Tone Riggz
    jada is ill...him and the rest of the lox are the only real talent in ruff ryders...he needs to start dropping more shit with alchemist and a jada diamond d track would be sick, instead of fucking with that synthesizing muthafucka swizz beatz...and here we go again with all this mase shit: his final years rhyming were disappointing, but the shit he did with children of the corn was dope
    only talented ruff ryder? every ruff ryder is talented as fuck. dmx, drag-on, eve, are all talented. drag-on has a tyte as flow, dmx is coming with the energy, and eve is laying it down to buster ass motherfuckers. ruff ryders are the bomb.

Leave a comment:

• T Money $
    replied
    he's tight, but i don't know if he is gonna blow up

Leave a comment:

• Tone Riggz
    replied
    jada is ill...him and the rest of the lox are the only real talent in ruff ryders...he needs to start dropping more shit with alchemist and a jada diamond d track would be sick, instead of fucking with that synthesizing muthafucka swizz beatz...and here we go again with all this mase shit: his final years rhyming were disappointing, but the shit he did with children of the corn was dope

Leave a comment:

• ShadyGangsta007
    replied
    Hell Yeah!

Jadakiss is the fuckin' man.

He really already has blown up though... I mean, Not many people can say that they've had their own successful group (The LOX), appeared on two tracks on DJ Clue ("I Don't Care" and The Remake with Mary J.), and put out their own Platinum (I assume) album, "Kiss the Game Goodbye".

I've been a fan of Jada's for a long time... And I think he deserves more respect.

Leave a comment:

• Swerve
    started a topic what do y'all think of Jadakiss

what do y'all think of Jadakiss

you get 3 choices...
    1) He's tight, he's about to blow up
    2) Jada who?
    3) He is worst than Vanilla ice and Ma$e
    together...

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS