This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fight Music Video"

Dirty Heads I suggest you all go rent "The Warriors" if you haven't done so you can understand the concept of the video for "Fight Music". The film is from 1979 and it should be easy to find at any good video store. Anyways, I'm going to rent it after work tomorrow, but I fully understand the concept. It's gonna trip you out. This one's gonna be bananas...

I suggest if you ever get a chance to catch a video shoot check it out, it's a lot of waiting around, but I had a great time and met a lot of people...Be on the lookout for Jim, Jason, bmk, and possibly myself in the video. It also includes many cameos previously mentioned and all the D12 Fam from the D! Here's a pic from the trip, but keep in mind I was prolly about 36 hours without sleep in this one. Let me tell you, you get NO sleep in this business...hah

Last edited by richiez313; 08-27-2001, 01:08 AM.
    My Eminem and D12 collection for sale

aight coo. im bout to go rent that shit cause i hear everyone talkin bout its gonna be like the warriors but i never saw that shit so im gonna go rent it. and i'll be on the lookout for yall to aight

Comment

i just watched the movie for the first time in like 2 or 3 years last night and it was even better after being at the video shoot. method man has used the movie for some of his skits, etc. like when on the end of his t2 album theres that radio chick and shes like good evening hip hoppers, and when he says "CAN YOU DIG IT?". heres my pic that someone took of me, i was also on about 30 hours without any sleep.

p.s. if you cant find the movie anywhere i can bring it by and we can watch it before 3 floors richie.
      IRON FIST OFFICIAL MIXTAPES

Comment

DAMN......Richie 'n' bmk......i gotta say u guys don't look 2 bad from wear i'm sittin'....(even if u ain't slept).. ....i'm definately gonna have 2 make a point of hook up with chu when i get around 2 visitin' tha D fo sho...LOL...........anywayz....i'll cop a look at dat film "warriors" so i can get tha jist of wot tha "fight music" vid is about........glad 2 hear u guys had a good time in NY....i can't decribe how jelous i am of u guys right know.lol......ohhhh...and if u have any more pics or info of tha shoot then b sure 2 put them up............peace out luv Nataliexx
        AIM - D12DirtyAss

Email - [email protected]

THE DIRTY HEAD MAFIA - wit a mission 2 fuck up teenyboppers

KEEPIN IT DERTY !!!!!

Comment

Yo rich I'm definetly gonna cheack that movie out.Any word on when the Fight Music vid is gonna b relest?
          DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
          Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

Ima rent it tomorrow

Marcus.

Comment

DAAAAYMN, I haven't seen that movie in like 5 years, but I suggest any and everyone who hasn't seen it to watch it and NOT just because you wanna understand D12's new video. Just watch cuz it's tight as FUCK FO-REAL!!! Anyway, do any of yall know when the video's gonna premiere??? HOLLLLLLLLLA YOU KNOW!?!

PEACE

Comment

yepyep, gotta rent the movie to totally get the video...

everyone else is posting pics so i figure i would...
                Derty JaSoN
                RapBasement.com Network Administrator

Comment

JASON!

j,

That picture is so awesome. I don't remember seeing it. So Gangsta....
                  Thanks for sending me the one I requested. I printed it out today. Your sweet!

Comment

heres a review i found of the warriors

Reviews
                    hmv.co.uk June 2001
                    One of the greatest films of the seventies, a pure enjoyment ride from start to finish. The Warriors are one of the many street gangs in New York, all the gangs are called together to a huge meeting to try and create unity. When a big gang leader is killed, The Warriors wrongly get the blame, everyone s after them as they attempt to get back across New York city to the safety of their home patch, Coney Island. Along the way the Warriors have to take on the other gangs in some of the most over the top and vio lent fights in cinema, watch out for the toilet fight. All the gangs have their own look, the Warriors all wear red waistcoat s and look very cool but the most stylish gang has to be the Baseball Furies, all decked out in their baseball gear, with painted faces. Director Walter Hill made a timeless classic thatís still exciting and stylish over 20 years later. "Can You Dig It!"

Synopsis
                    A battle of gigantic proportions is looming in the neon underground of New York City. The armies of the night number 100, 000; they outnumber the police 5 to 1; and tonight they re after the Warriors- a street gang blamed unfairly for a rival gang leader s death. This contemporary action-adventure story takes place at night, underground, in the sub-culture of gang warfare that rages from Coney Island to Manhattan to the Bronx. Members of the Warriors fight to survive in the urban jungle and learn the meaning of loyalty. This intense and stylised film is a dazzling achievement for cinematographer Andrew Laszlo.
                    "Im sicker than finding out first hand that Jenifer Lopez can't fuck/ Im sicker than seeing Richard Prior in his wheelchair doing stand up" Chino XL

AIM : Me17983

-----------------------------------------------

Comment

wow

so many cute guys in one video and with such an awesome group too-lol Don't know if I can stand waiting for it.

I saw that movie a long time ago, but I think I remember it. Maybe I should check it out again though-did you say you were having a viewing party Brandon?

TTFN
                      T
                      "I will go down with this ship
                      And I won't put my hands up and surrender
                      There will be no white flag above my door
                      I'm in love and always will be "

Dragonweed T"aka Miss Buttersuckel,the sexiest woman north of the Tennessee River

Comment

yeroc review of the pics..

richie - dogg you look BLOWN off ur ass, i guess you prolly felt it to without them 30 sum hours of sleep but dogg, swoop down here and get me next time, fuck my parents.

brandon - same as richie but damn dogg, who that blonde behind you in the black top?? hit me back!

jay boog - i swear to god kuniva looks the exact same way in every damn picture taken.. did you take the civic up there, that's a dope ride..
                        ------------------------------------
                        "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."

Comment

I'ma be on the look out 4 all y'all in the vid, and i'll go rent "The Warriors" tomorrow...and I agree with Wildflower it's gonna be hard 2 wait 4 the shit!

Comment

Originally posted by YEROC

brandon - same as richie but damn dogg, who that blonde behind you in the black top?? hit me back!
                            actually i think that girl posts on this board if im not mistaken from reading some posts and from what jason and dave told me. it might be some girl with the username 'shannon' but im not positive.
                            IRON FIST OFFICIAL MIXTAPES

Comment

yo 4real? i figured she posted on the boards, jus didn't know who.. can anyone clearify who that girl is? jay? jimmy? dave?
                              "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Ameen, 09-08-2004, 12:26 PM
                              17 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Mark Ultra  
                              Started by mhukgkophmgu, Today, 02:29 AM