HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you are actually from the hood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you are actually from the hood?

Most of you certainly talk/write as if you are. Don’t get me wrong, I like that dialect and wouldn’t mind using it myself if I could. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that most of you are actually white middleclass kids/guys who wouldn’t last 30 seconds in the ghetto. Am I right?

lmmfao you know someone from denmark shouldnt really be talking about kids in america and believe it or not white people do live in the hood there are poor white people also ,to your "sneacking suspision" sounds like you are some middle class white kid in his mid 20's who thinks he is educated.and believe it or not to be "ghetto" you dont have to be a certain race or being ghetto is things people do its not how much money you have.as far as living in the ghetto all races do but to live a hard knock life you dont have to live any certain place..so mainly what it seems to be is your observation is more of you thought these "white kids" are trying to be black cuz they think it is cool or mid-class white kids live easy .lol riiiiighhhttt.......... now i am just statin the truth i am not affended b/c this post does not apply to me you dont know me but as far as the truth goes to talk slang can be adopted mostly by surroundings if thats how people talk thazz how they talk,i dont understand why its so hard for people to believe white people live in the hood or are poor or live a hard knock life ,it seems feeble to me so for last and final words ummmmmm shut the fuck up

Comment

Of course white people can live in the hood, just not white MIDDLE CLASS people, which was what I said.

Again, I have nothing against middle class people adopting street slang, I simply find it amusing. Also, I was actually interesting in hearing whether some of you were actually from the ghettos, since as you correctly state, I don't know much about the American ghettos, coming from Denmark.

Comment

I aint from the hood and i dont use ghetto language. I use my language and just cause a person isnt from the hood doesnt mean theyve lived a happy life.
        ------------------------------------------------
        2Pac: RIP, god bless the dead.
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        My mother asked me if ill change? I told her yeah but its clear ill always be the same, UNTIL THE END OF TIME!

Comment

witch hood r ya talkin' about.. eh..¿¿¿
          im from da mutha phuckin' east coast.. tha weatha is aiight.
          well i'll talk ta ya lata..
          i'm off to smoke da mary J,, if ya down with da queen..
          peace.. my dawg..
          Last edited by Little Wog; 08-28-2001, 06:46 PM.
          Need help?¿? on d12world?.
          ....tha-outhouse.cjb.net.....
          CanibusWORLD.com
          Raptism.com

Comment

Originally posted by Little Wog
            witch hood r ya talkin' about.. eh..¿¿¿
            im from da mutha phuckin' east coast.. tha weatha is aiight.
            well i'll talk ta ya lata..
            i'm off to smoke da mary J,, if ya down with da queen..
            peace.. my dawg..
            lol. blue swan, this is an internet board...so we don't have 2 write in perfectly, grammatically correct english here. as 4 the street slang, i live in a planned a community, and no one uses it there (u wouldn't except them 2 -- they all fuckin seniors and shit), but it's basically mostly what u hear @ school. does that answer ur question? public education influenced us. now why ru on a D12 board trying 2 make fun of us?

Comment

Everybody on this website is a middle class honkey that listens to eminem and thinks their cool. None of you stupid fucks know what real rap music is. I bet the only rappers you people like are eminem and d12 and your other favorite artists are sorry ass rock bands and other bullshit like that. Fuck all you bitch ass perpetrators, ******s and wannabes. Eminem aint shit, the only reason he sells records is because suburban teenyboppers buy his albums. None of you sorry little whiteboyz have ever gone to the hood. You fools probably live in some little hick towns in the midwest.
              http://eminemreallysucks.homestead.c...n_drag____.jpg

Comment

Yo Em said it best"white ppl r poor too!".But besides that I'm white and wouldn't say I live in the ghetto but It aint the best place to live ether.no1 should have anything to prove to any1 else.And u should put this in the General forum dog.
                DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
                Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

I live in the ultimate ghetto, so you shouldn't generalize. I'm sure there are some not so rich people here too.
                  ...Oops, I lied hehe^^^

R.I.P Aaliyah
                  We will always love and miss you, girl. You were truly an inspiration to all of us!

I'm single *wink**wink*

Comment

Yo Em said it best"white ppl r poor too!".But besides that I'm white and wouldn't say I live in the ghetto but It aint the best place to live ether
                    ya what he said. i've lived in shitty ass mobile home parks aka trailer trash (im white) so i've been in some shitty situations, my mom was poor as shit raising me and my lil bro by herself, she didnt even have enough money to give me lunch money throughout my last few years in school. i mean we have all had it bad n shit and as far as the dialect i only type shit that i would say in real life. and also i have lasted and will last more than 30 secs in some broke ass ghettos. south Dallas at 3 a.m. after an outkast concert with a broke down ride, ain't a good thing, but we still scored some bud on the corner from some scandalous thug slangin'. also been to L.A. a few times, been down in Inglewood, not a good place to be at night if you white either, but I lasted, so I think your comment doesnt stick whoever started this thread, but it all depends on yur street smartz.

Comment

This isnt ghetto, fuck the ghetto,
                      this is much worse, aint dat right Dale!?

Marcus.
                      Last edited by Marcus; 08-28-2001, 11:38 AM.

Comment

good one marcus
                        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
                        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
                        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
                        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
                        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
                        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
                        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
                        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
                        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

i dont live in 2 bad of an area here its either your in or out,
                          you have a choice if you know what i mean

i just try not to get to heavy nothin that i cant handle just get my feet wet
                          back from the day when saying whore was cool

Comment

Originally posted by D12_Sucks_Dick
                            Everybody on this website is a middle class honkey that listens to eminem and thinks their cool. None of you stupid fucks know what real rap music is. I bet the only rappers you people like are eminem and d12 and your other favorite artists are sorry ass rock bands and other bullshit like that. Fuck all you bitch ass perpetrators, ******s and wannabes. Eminem aint shit, the only reason he sells records is because suburban teenyboppers buy his albums. None of you sorry little whiteboyz have ever gone to the hood. You fools probably live in some little hick towns in the midwest.
                            As opposed to you, who for some reason wants to waste his time coming on here and spreading negativety around. This board is full of genuine fans of D12 and genuine fans of hip hop. We don't need black skin and battle scars to prove anything to you.
                            http://www.humanbeatbox.com

Comment

i live in the ghetto..the ghetto of the suburbs...this thread is ghetto
                              NUFF-Z <---- "z" pronounced "zed"

http://www.angelfire.com/sports/meth...saidbanner.gif

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Ameen, 09-08-2004, 12:26 PM
                              17 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Mark Ultra  
                              Started by mhukgkophmgu, Today, 02:29 AM
                              0 responses