HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copyproof C.D's?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Copyproof C.D's?

    I heard on the newz over here these bitchs are now makin copyproof c.d's they allready are in the UK and soon enough will hit the U.S. makin it imposible to burn it.

    This is bullshit these fuckin money hungry artists are fuckin assholes! greedy son of a bitchs plain and simple.

    This really piss's me off cuz i bought a burner just last week.

  • #2
    Just burn it off Napster when it comes back on or Morpheus or another MP3 site.
    Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

    Comment


    • #3
      yeah i know but still...this is gay that they have to stoop so low to save a few bucks ya know wut i meen?

      Comment


      • #4
        uh no... that copy protection is already defeated... quite simple.. just get a burner that supports RAW mode recording. and use a program that supports RAW mode also... then you don't have to worry about shit.
        Mo-X & Lil' G
        www.mp3.com/xtothamo

        Unknown Territory Records
        www.unknownterritory.com

        Click Here to visit our web forum!

        Comment


        • #5
          yeah i heard bout that too KK~420 but peeps will always figure out shit to get around it so no worries
          www.norml.org

          "Freedom is a state of mind, a mind is a state of being, stay the fuck out of my mind and my being!"

          Comment


          • #6
            heeeeyyyy

            FUCK IT!!!!!!!
            Proof

            www.IronFistRecords.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Copyproof C.D's?

              Originally posted by KK~420
              I heard on the newz over here these bitchs are now makin copyproof c.d's they allready are in the UK and soon enough will hit the U.S. makin it imposible to burn it.

              This is bullshit these fuckin money hungry artists are fuckin assholes! greedy son of a bitchs plain and simple.

              This really piss's me off cuz i bought a burner just last week.
              thats like a burgler saying "damn how can i break into kk~420's house now that he has an alarm system, thats bullshit". they dont make cds so you can get them for free. they are here to make money off of it. just like if you have a job, im sure you dont go there and work for free. next time think before you post ignorant commments like this.
              IRON FIST OFFICIAL MIXTAPES

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: heeeeyyyy

                Originally posted by BIG PROOF
                FUCK IT!!!!!!!
                this is were it all comes to gether the fans interact'in wit the artist,2 difernt veiws on the subject.
                I just gotta know 1 thing will I be able to buy the cd here?
                DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
                Keep it real.

                www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mo-x
                  uh no... that copy protection is already defeated... quite simple.. just get a burner that supports RAW mode recording. and use a program that supports RAW mode also... then you don't have to worry about shit.
                  Yeah but u see...im stupid as fuck I am not a technical guy at all im a complete moran when it comes to that stuff, I just know the basics.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: heeeeyyyy

                    Originally posted by BIG PROOF
                    FUCK IT!!!!!!!
                    Ur right and all and I know u probably think we all bent to take ur money, but shit proof....all i wanna do is make mix c.d.s and half the time i buy the c.d's i burn off the internet any ways...and if i have enough respect to u guys to make flyers sayin go buy devils night....i should be able to make mix c.ds of tracks off devils night u know wut i meen? its mutual respect.

                    btw: the source performance was tight.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Re: heeeeyyyy

                      Originally posted by KK~420


                      Ur right and all and I know u probably think we all bent to take ur money, but shit proof....all i wanna do is make mix c.d.s and half the time i buy the c.d's i burn off the internet any ways...and if i have enough respect to u guys to make flyers sayin go buy devils night....i should be able to make mix c.ds of tracks off devils night u know wut i meen? its mutual respect.

                      btw: the source performance was tight.
                      yea thats what i do. i always buy the album but i like making mixes and shit too. and its gonna be harder that way but Im positive they're will always be a way around it somehow.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        but copyproof CDs...that's an awful idea. whenever i buy a CD that i really like i always make a copy of it, cuz if i don't i end up gettin fucked up scratches on the real thing. but there's always a way out of anything...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You still could copy cds....

                          All you'd have to do is record the cd onto a tape, and then record the tape onto your computer. Once a few people did that and then converted songs to MP3's everyone else could download them.
                          Artists should have a 12 dollars off coupon if you buy the cd so that you could get a discount on a concert ticket. That way the people who are buying copied cds aren't saving anything.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            yo that shit is gay.im not saying i d/l every cd and burn it but what i usaully do is just support the artis i really like.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              That would suck so bad if they did that. I have about 20 burned cds (thanks AK47). But even if they do that, there will eventually be a way around it. Just look a VHS, those were supposed to be copywrited, right? We'll just have to wait and see.
                              Tim

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by terrylogan, Today, 12:41 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post terrylogan  
                              Started by ashwagandhacbd, Today, 12:20 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ashwagandhacbd  
                              Started by ashwagandhacbd, Today, 12:19 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ashwagandhacbd  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 09-25-2020, 11:25 PM
                              4 responses
                              9 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by hfncntj, Yesterday, 11:10 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post hfncntj
                              by hfncntj
                               
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 10:56 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 10:36 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 10:41 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 04:45 AM
                              0 responses
                              7 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 04:23 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Working...
                              X