Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jus wanna know proof???

hey just wanna know
    are you guys comin to the uk next year???????

cause i didnt get a chance this year

rachx
    back from the day when saying whore was cool

They will be back Sept 12 in London at The Astoria...Find a ticket or lose out!
    Last edited by richiez313; 08-30-2001, 01:41 AM.
    My Eminem and D12 collection for sale

Comment

Get on it!!!

They haven't left your land yet! Make it happen....

Comment

God damn ... why do all American acts think that the only city in England is London? That's the only place they ever go ... do they not realise it might be hard for a lot of their fans to get there? lol ....... sorry,that really pisses me off though .......
        Flower Sniffin Kitty Pettin Baby Kissin Corporate Rock Whore

Comment

...dontbeangry.....

....cuz d12 go to england 2 or 3 times......

...i havent seen d12 in my country....

eminem d12 spain

dirty jay webpage

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Whore
            God damn ... why do all American acts think that the only city in England is London? That's the only place they ever go ... do they not realise it might be hard for a lot of their fans to get there? lol ....... sorry,that really pisses me off though .......
            She asked when D12 was comin' to the UK again again and I simply stated that they were gonna be there again next month. Where else would you expect them to play besides London? Next time you find out they are gonna be in London or somewhere else in the UK either plan to take a plane, train, or automobile...

Comment

yo rock

richie probably said that because if your a dedicated enuff d12 fan and like them enuff you will find a way to get there.... england isnt that big...i mean to get to the video shoot richie drove over ten hours in the middle of the nite from the 313 to nyc..now that is dedication n support! one
              "Dirty Dozen, Naughty Rotten Rhymers, Cussin at your players worse than Marty Shottenheimer"

IM me - DashaunHolton

Email me - [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by richiez313

She asked when D12 was comin' to the UK again again and I simply stated that they were gonna be there again next month. Where else would you expect them to play besides London? Next time you find out they are gonna be in London or somewhere else in the UK either plan to take a plane, train, or automobile...

First off ... the comment I made wasn't even directed at you ... and secondly "Where else would you expect them to play besides London?" ... damn,I bet you think that's the only city in England aswell ...

Comment

Re: yo rock

Originally posted by AndyC
                  richie probably said that because if your a dedicated enuff d12 fan and like them enuff you will find a way to get there.... england isnt that big...i mean to get to the video shoot richie drove over ten hours in the middle of the nite from the 313 to nyc..now that is dedication n support! one
                  You know the Dirty President had to get to NYC to represent...Big UPS to Brandon for doing the actual driving...

Comment

First off ... the comment I made wasn't even directed at you ... and secondly "Where else would you expect them to play besides London?" ... damn,I bet you think that's the only city in England aswell ...
                    I never said it was directed towards me. I think that's the only city in England huh? haha Please do not insult my intelligence. If you wanna see D12 in England or a surrounding country, you WILL find a way...CASE CLOSED

Comment

they dont do shows in certain places just to cater to your needs, they do it for everyone in the area and the spot that they figure will get the most people. my city in michigan is in the middle of nowhere. you dont see me bitching about how d12 doesnt play there because i know why they dont and i just drive to detroit.
                      IRON FIST OFFICIAL MIXTAPES

Comment

LOL!!!!!!! U LOT GIV ME JOKES, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THANX 4 MAKIN ME LAUGH PPL, I NEEDED IT, HAHAHAHA
                        u dont wanna fuck wit shady, (why?) cause 'I' will fuckin kill u.

CONTACTS.
                        [email protected]
                        Yahoo!-sunflower_princessuk
                        AIM-ShadysN01Lady666

Comment

I never said that I wanted them to "cater to my needs" ... I wasn't talking from a personal point of view wanting them to come to my city ... I was simply saying that if they are gonna come to England so much then don't just fuckin' play in London ... oh,and if I "wanna see D12 in the UK I will find a way" ... so your saying I'd pay anything from 15 - 25 for the actual concert and then an extra load of money for the transport there ... I'm sorry but not everyone is lucky with the money ya know ...

Comment

I was simply saying that if they are gonna come to England so much then don't just fuckin' play in London ... oh,and if I "wanna see D12 in the UK I will find a way" ... so your saying I'd pay anything from 15 - 25 for the actual concert and then an extra load of money for the transport there ... I'm sorry but not everyone is lucky with the money ya know ...
                            I'm not lucky with the money..I am Rich, but I am not literally rich. Hahaha, Anyways I work hard as fuck for my money and I don't have anything handed to me. SO I save my money and when I find something I want to do I have the money. You think it was cheap for me to goto NYC? Just save a little money and take a train somewhere. There are loads of D12 fans all over the UK and I don't see anyone else bitching...Food for thought!
                            Last edited by richiez313; 08-30-2001, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Oh, there are a lot of D12 fans over the UK on here not bitching? Well I'm not them am I? Sorry but it just pisses me off how they've came here so many times and played in London ... just because it's the capital of England they think it will pull the most fans? Puhlease .........

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by mdqwgbokmhug, Today, 02:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mdqwgbokmhug  
                              Started by antonioknight, Today, 01:26 AM