I met D-12 last night in Oslo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I met D-12 last night in Oslo

I met D-12 last night and it was like the best thing ever happend to me..
    I wanne thank all the people that had anything to do with Derty scout thing.

I arived at the venue 3 hours before the doors opened, and there was already alot of people standing in line.
    we went up to the guards and explained the hole thing about that we were gonne get backstage passes and all that shit,
    but the fat old bitch standing there just said, "no" then we ask if she could contact someone from interscope
    but she just said that she was't working right now, and we were like "If you're not working then why the fuck are you standing here taking our time"
    After a while she left we got to talk to another guard, he said he didn't now anything about derty scouts, but he could get us first in line.
    Half an hour before the doors opened a large ***** walk by us and we said we were derty scout and he said, "Aah derty scouts I'll hook you up later" or some shit like that

the show began and first there was an locol group performing, they were pretty dope, then outsidaz entered the stage and they were of the fuckin hook,
    they asked if there were any girls with big tits in the audience..all the girls screamed, and the outsidaz took three girls out of the audience and brought them backstage when the show was over.

right before D-12 was about to perform this large *****(I never got to know his name) was standing between the fence that holds the audience back and the stage. we talked to him he told us to wait when the show was over
    D-12 came on stage and it was the same show that all the other Headz has told you about before.
    Swift holds the mic in a sick way, he's just so tight on stage...

after the show we stood waiting ut on the floor infront of the stage along with alot of other people, Proof and Kon artis came out and took us with them backstage(alot of people were a jealous as fuck)
    we met the rest of the group and we took pictures and got autographs.. I talk to proof about D12world, I told him that i was RoacH, also Bizarre said to me that I should tell you that Oslo has the best audience.
    We were back there for half an hour or something like that, and then we caught the last train home by just a few minutes and got our happy asses home.

(excuse my english)

RoacH
    Last edited by DirtyHeadRoacH; 08-31-2001, 10:00 AM.

sounds like u had fun
    DertyHarry.CJB.Net

Comment

Hey

That's cool man. I'm happy for you... I was at the very front, and I was squashed in the many mosh pits, ugh. It was a good concert though, and the crowd was ill as usual. (That's the Norwegian way, right?) Were you the guy with the black D12 shirt plus the white D12 bandana?! I know there was a lot of people there, but he looked like a scout, LoL.

What was the Norwegian rap-duo called anyway? They were pretty dope.

TTYL.
      http://www.geocities.com/tomboy9119/DarkAngel2.gif

- Dirty Angel -

Dirty Prophet - Spreading the Word.

Comment

I had my black and white D-12 shirt on, but i had no bandana.. i was standing a little bit to the left.. maybe we saw each other.. i was the one that argued with the guards outside.. if you saw that..

Comment

That's cool man .......
          Flower Sniffin Kitty Pettin Baby Kissin Corporate Rock Whore

Comment

Re: I met D-12 last night in Oslo

Originally posted by DirtyHeadRoacH
            I met D-12 last night and it was like the best thing ever happend to me..
            I wanne thank all the people that had anything to do with Derty scout thing.

I arived at the venue 3 hours before the doors opened, and there was already alot of people standing in line.
            we went up to the guards and explained the hole thing about that we were gonne get backstage passes and all that shit,
            but the fat old bitch standing there just said, "no" then we ask if she could contact someone from interscope
            but she just said that she was't working right now, and we were like "If you're not working then why the fuck are you standing here taking our time"
            After a while she left we got to talk to another guard, he said he didn't now anything about derty scouts, but he could get us first in line.
            Half an hour before the doors opened a large ****** walk by us and we said we were derty scout and he said, "Aah derty scouts I'll hook you up later" or some shit like that

the show began and first there was an locol group performing, they were pretty dope, then outsidaz entered the stage and they were of the fuckin hook,
            they asked if there were any girls with big tits in the audience..all the girls screamed, and the outsidaz took three girls out of the audience and brought them backstage when the show was over.

right before D-12 was about to perform this large ******(I never got to know his name) was standing between the fence that holds the audience back and the stage. we talked to him he told us to wait when the show was over
            D-12 came on stage and it was the same show that all the other Headz has told you about before.

after the show we stood waiting ut on the floor infront of the stage along with alot of other people, Proof and Kon artis came out and took us with them backstage(alot of people were a jealous as fuck)
            we met the rest of the group and we took pictures and got autographs.. I talk to proof about D12world, I told him that i was RoacH, also Bizarre said to me that I should tell you that Oslo has the best audience.
            We were back there for half an hour or something like that, and then we caught the last train home by just a few minutes and got our happy asses home.

(excuse my english)

RoacH
            just for future refrence u may wanna use "*****"
            NUFF-Z <---- "z" pronounced "zed"

http://www.angelfire.com/sports/meth...saidbanner.gif

Comment

Re: I met D-12 last night in Oslo

Originally posted by DirtyHeadRoacH
              man i know wot ur own about, when i got back from the gig on the 23 i couldnt stop talking about the way swifty held his mic...people thought i was well odd, but one can only understand if they were there to see it for themselves...hes well tight

Comment

what a racist thread...

Comment

thats really cool! wen u get the pics will u be able 2 put em on here? i'd like 2 c them! im glad u had fun, wish that would happen 2 me sum day!:D
                  xxhayleyxx
                  http://www.dollzofflavor.com/fangirlblonde.gif
                  MSN-[email protected]
                  AIM-shadyass12
                  http://liquid2k.com/woggy/best%20friends.jpg
                  STEPH CLARKE-BEST FRIEND FOREVER

Comment

i am so jealous!!!!

woah shit man!! just hearin that makes me jealous as shit, but im happy for ya. when muchmusic opens thier "gonna meet a rock star" that i can enter that...omg meeting D12 would be the best...there would be so many things i would want to say and questions i would want to ask....and getting to meet Em would be a dream come true!!!!(:D ) so ya i hope that u never forget somethin like that, and when u get those pics, put 'em on here...

peace
                    *^*lotsa love*^*
                    *^*tha shady lady!!!*^*
                    {i got mushrooms, i got acid, i got tabs and asprin tablets.im your brother when you need, some good weed to set you free.you know me, im your friend, when you need a minithin...(im slim shady) Im ShAdY!!}

Comment

I just heard from DirtyJIM who just talked to Proof, and he told Jim about meeting you and that you guys were cool az hell and that he hoped you had fun.

Thanks for sharing your story and for all your continued support hommie.
                      Derty JaSoN
                      RapBasement.com Network Administrator

Comment

i will post my picture up as soon as i get it...

Comment

Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
                          I just heard from DirtyJIM who just talked to Proof, and he told Jim about meeting you and that you guys were cool az hell and that he hoped you had fun.

With all the success they're having I'd expect them to be untouchable and illusive...awDamn I guess I was wrong.

Comment

WTF, ****** now you know that was not called for....f*ckin racists!

TammyTam

Comment

Congratulations im glad you had a good time........... *walks away muttering, "damn lucky bastards"*

BBB
                              http://bromand12.homestead.com/files/Alex2.gifW a T c H Y o U r S e F Sh A k e T h A t A$$"

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by mhukgkophmgu, Today, 02:29 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mhukgkophmgu  
                              Started by hdncntja, Today, 02:26 AM