The Whole Sheets Thing From My Pointa View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Whole Sheets Thing From My Pointa View

ok, this is on my chest and man if i dont get this out ima jus get worse i dont wanna think this has set me back, but man, it has upset me alot, not anythin personal to sheets-but the whole deep meaning of it-whether sheets intensions were wronjg or rite what he sed was very hurtful to me-and its makin me all anxious again-i dont wan' ppl makin out me sayin this is wrong as it is only from my heart, and i dont see anythin wrong with waht i will now say:-

i hope that everyone doesnt like me jus cos im disabled-but because they like me for who i am

i hope no one feels that me askin for friends is too much when i dont have any and im desperately ill

i hope that people now dont feel that they cant like me cos its wrong-wot i mean is that cos im disabled you liking me is you suckin up to me-i dont think wot sheets sed was a fair comment and now i feel that people will treat me differently regarding the situation-i dont wann anyone hating me and feelin that..........well i hope you all feel that, sheets intensions were rite or wrong-that it was an unfair comment-man, this is confusin my brain-please dont hate me when ive done nuttin wrong-cos thats how i feel, but i hope that askin fo' help and seeking for help and recieving help isnt wrong in the time you need it most-
    Hi old school d12world!!

truth

ya i hear ya..but don't take it personal he wasn't hatin on ya.....i'm sure some people here are your friends and i'm sure there are a few who are being niice to ya ....forget it..................back to the point..u shouldn't get soo upset over it..its only the internet..but what do I know......................just curious..what really is wrong wit ya?
    NUFF-Z <---- "z" pronounced "zed"

http://www.angelfire.com/sports/meth...saidbanner.gif

Comment

Ellie you don't have to justify yourself needing friends. EVERYONE needs friends! Anyways I have your back not because you are sick or disabled, but because you are a sweet girl with a great personality. Once again speaking on behalf of the Dirty Nation I have to say we are here for you. Anything you need don't hesitate to ask. Also it's not wrong to ask for a favor. Actually all you did was ask for an avatar, I've seen many people do that and not get dissed. Remain positive, we are here for you!

Richie
      My Eminem and D12 collection for sale

Comment

look, ok here's wot i have wrong with me, i wouldnt really give away such a personal thing to me, but i'd better be honest ok-[list=1][*]M.E (myelgicencephalomyelitis)[*]Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome[*]gilberts syndrome[*]severe depression[*]severe anxiety[*]panic attacks[*]obsessive compulsive disorder[*]social phobia[/list=1]
        there-ellie
        Hi old school d12world!!

Comment

Originally posted by lil_els2000
          look, ok here's wot i have wrong with me, i wouldnt really give away such a personal thing to me, but i'd better be honest ok-[list=1][*]M.E (myelgicencephalomyelitis)[*]Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome[*]gilberts syndrome[*]severe depression[*]severe anxiety[*]panic attacks[*]obsessive compulsive disorder[*]social phobia[/list=1]
          there-ellie
          i feel bad for ya..but i have no idea what the first 3 are..stupid me..........keep yer head up

Comment

...............thatsright.........

Ellie you don't have to justify yourself needing friends. EVERYONE needs friends! Anyways I have your back not because you are sick or disabled, but because you are a sweet girl with a great personality. Once again speaking on behalf of the Dirty Nation I have to say we are here for you. Anything you need don't hesitate to ask. Also it's not wrong to ask for a favor. Actually all you did was ask for an avatar, I've seen many people do that and not get dissed. Remain positive, we are here for you!

.....richie fo president 2002!!!!!.............drug free world.....:D

yo ellie, i aint think u have to tell us all that things, only for some muthafuckaz who r stank ass hoes that think they have a lotta shit into his brain and they wanna show us how stupid r them..........

u dont have to feel guilty for any stupid shit, only feel that erybody in da house supports u and let u know that if u need and helpin hand for whatever, u have mo than a hundred ppl who can help ya or whatever......

"if u dont believe in yourself, nobody will do it"

kobe bryant

peace yall

Comment

ok M.E is a chronic illness that has no cure-it immobilizes your body, so you cant walk etc, and has the most severe symptoms possible e.g-
              • i cant stand up cos usually in a non ill person's body your vascular system works to push your blood up to your brainb when you go upright, but my body doesnt have enough energy, as my whole system is slowed down to do that so i faint
              • insomnia, where i cant sleep at all
              • incredible abdominal pain adn pretty much every where, heart pulpatations
              • when i sit al the blood pools to my legs so i get vitiligo, the thing michael jacxkson had, when i stand up i get white patches forming on my leg-i am white, but really white patches
              • i get luminous patches as well
              • bad hand tremor my hands shake all the time thats why my spellin while im typing is bad cos i hit the wrong keys

ok you get the point for the M.E
              ok, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome- i'd rather not say ok-

gilberts syndrome is a liver problem that can cause me to go jaundiced-its to do with the enzymes hey look id rather not go on it gets me down but now all o' you know-Ellie
              Hi old school d12world!!

Comment

ok M.E is a chronic illness that has no cure-it immobilizes your body, so you cant walk etc, and has the most severe symptoms possible e.g-
                • i cant stand up cos usually in a non ill person's body your vascular system works to push your blood up to your brainb when you go upright, but my body doesnt have enough energy, as my whole system is slowed down to do that so i faint
                • insomnia, where i cant sleep at all
                • incredible abdominal pain adn pretty much every where, heart pulpatations
                • when i sit al the blood pools to my legs so i get vitiligo, the thing michael jacxkson had, when i stand up i get white patches forming on my leg-i am white, but really white patches
                • i get luminous patches as well
                • bad hand tremor my hands shake all the time thats why my spellin while im typing is bad cos i hit the wrong keys

ok you get the point for the M.E
                ok, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome- i'd rather not say ok-

gilberts syndrome is a liver problem that can cause me to go jaundiced-its to do with the enzymes hey look id rather not go on it gets me down but now all o' you know-Ellie
                thanks for clearin that up...i didn;t mean to upset ya at all if i did..i was just curious

Comment

no i'll always find it emotional talkin 'bout my illness
                  Hi old school d12world!!

Comment

You're a good guy Richie. Ellie he told the truth about everything. You know we're here for you cuz of your great personality and cuz you're a wonderful girl. Good luck.
                    Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

there-ellie
                      -I have tachycardia, I am not really sure what type, but its not thae serious whatever it is that I have, I take medication for it. I also have panic attacks too. I feel for you honey.
                      -Jodi
                      U make me cum-
                      U make me cumplete-
                      U make me cumpletely miserable.
                      ************************************************** **********
                      When The Pawn Hits The Conflicts He Thinks Like A King
                      What He Knows Throws The Blows When He Goes To The Fight
                      And He’ll Win The Whole Thing ‘Fore He Enters The Ring
                      There’s No Body To Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might
                      So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand
                      And Remember That Depth Is The Greatest Of Heights
                      And If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where To Land
                      And If You Fall It Won’t Matter, Cuz You’ll Know That You’re Right********************************************* **********
                      It took an Hour-Maybe a day- But thats happens when your circumstance is movie size.**************************************

Comment

thanks everso my tachycardia is probably a lil different cos its all linked wit somefin, but mines quite serious, but thats irrelivant-hey thanks jodi
                        Hi old school d12world!!

Comment

i have 4,5,6,7 and 8 fuck the world keep ya head up keep ya head up keep ya head up somebody gots to

Comment

..........heydontstart.......

...im seein it........i dont wanna be the idiot who broke the sentimental thing, but dont start sayin what illness u have cuz itll be a dispensary or a psychiatric room and we'll be criyin for our pains and shit....

be positive and remain strong!!!

Comment

thanks i dont wanna talk about my illness any longer-
                              Hi old school d12world!!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Smilert, Yesterday, 09:12 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post tkaxec
                              by tkaxec