Hamburg Ciddy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamburg Ciddy!!!

Thanks to all those who posted up reviews from the D12 tour... you peeps sound like you've had the time of your lives! I'd also like to thank JulesBiggie for his help getting me tickets to the Amsterdam show. Unfortunately, I couldn't go - due to work (the sacrifices one must make to survive in a foreign country)... it wasn't the easiest day at work, missing out on D12 AND Amsterdam... paradise, right there (sigh)

It's all good tho, I'm about to see D12 here in Hamburg... tomorrow!?! Actually TODAY cuz it's like 2 in the morning over here. I've ignored my computer for the last couple months, but I'll make sure to post up a proper review Sunday, so fort.

I'd also like to see D12 again on September 5th in Frankfurt (cuz it's my 25th birthday) and this is my gift to myself... I must party, for sure... which can't be so difficult in Thier presence, riight? So yeah, I haven't noticed many German people posting on this message board, but if you're reading me here, and you got a couple extra tickets (or just one and you'd like to help me out, and your not asking a ridiculous amount, then please contact me. It's sold out, and any help would be greatly appreciated, definitely. <--- FRANKFURT SEPT. 5th

I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow.

stephanie deluxe gonna get buck wild

[email protected]

I wanted to see them in Leeds.......but didnt even get in....*cries*

p-ce
    www.canibusworld.com

Comment

sorry to hear that...

... it's sad hearing the horror stories of not getting in... on D12online.com someone mentioned he was at the Texas show and as soon as D12 came onstage he blazed one up, security saw him... kicked him out... talking about blowing someone's buzz... for reeeeal...

I got my Hamburg ticket 2 months ago, but that doesn't matter according to the ticket office cuz they said there's plently left. I'm thankful I get to see them once again here... but you see, I have free on Sept 5th so I *could* go to Frankfurt, hope I get a reply!

Comment

I just got the scout for hamburg hooked up, hope everything goes well, post a review for us.
        Derty JaSoN
        RapBasement.com Network Administrator

Comment

What?!

I just saw the most incredible show, and had a night I’ll never forget! Unfortunately, I arrived late to the club, and only caught the end of the Outsidaz, which really upset me. I went to the party alone, said „hello“ to a few people I knew, but moved up closer to do my own thang. They started the show with „Shit Can Happen“ and the feeling was intense, let me tell ya. People were losing their minds, and I was in the middle of all tha mess. Then we all put up our trigger finger as they went into „Pistol Pistol“ When Bizarre crept onstage, the entire crowd was in awe... this roar... I saw shit flying through the air, people were jumping so high for Bizarre and screaming like maniacs, for real. Before they started „Fight Music“ the crowd was ordered to form a mosh pit, and let loose. From where I was standing, the audience looked like the eye of a fuckin’ hurricane. That shit was real. They got some mad participation during „Pimp Like Me“ and „Revelation“, I’m wondering if all those Germans really understood the words coming from their own mouths... „That’s How“, „Under The Influence“, „Shit on You“, „PurplePills“ (with the friendly dancing pill) were also all on the setlist. They had an encore and came back out with „Ain’t Nuttin’ But Music“, After that they went right into my personal favorite „Blow My Buzz“ where I lost control, shook my ass, and blazed up the biggest joint of all hahah. Proof walked to the side of the stage and grabbed my hand along with a few other people standing near me (including the sweetest children I’ve ever seen, 10 year olds G’d up from tha feet up!!!) whom were pulled onstage by D12. It was definitely the best time... Being in that crowd gave me so much energy, all the bitches kept their distance... shit, I felt like it was my fuckin’ show! There was definitely a language barrier taking place cuz when D12 asked the crowd „Where the fuck are we at?!“ Everyone just looked at each other. Then, they asked „Are we in Germany or are we in Hamburg“ and still the reaction was quiet. Other than that, when I looked around I could see that I wasn’t the only one getting crazy out there... there were some live people in this audience...

After the show I crept around the backstage area, where I met this really nice American named Travis and his girlfriend, Ina. I won’t go into full detail about the whole thing... but let’s just say all the members of D12 and the Outsidaz were so cool to me... much respect... I ended up having the dopest (hah, literally) party with those guys and other D12 fans. Later, I went to the after party in a different location with Travis and Ina. Travis and I had a few beers, went up stairs to the after party and maaaaaan, it was so real. We were all just having fun! When the DJ played „I Shit On You“ we all got wild up there! I'll scan some "too much hennessey" photos soon.

All of you must go check out D12 as many times as you can. I’m telling you, that whole night was unbelievable! Nothing beats that feeling when they hit the stage and you’re in the crowd with a bunch of people you can relate to... the vibes I was getting from all of them were unreal... I’ve met many people in hiphop, and no one compares to these guys... they are all so real, and care about their fans... I must go September 5th to see them, again...

Comment

thats too fucken long god damn it!!!
            ::esco

Comment

Re: What?!

Originally posted by stephi-deluxe
              All of you must go check out D12 as many times as you can.
              hmmm, I will, but The Dozen only come to The Netherlands once, maybe twice a year, and only 1(!!one!!) show per time, so FUCK germany!!they shud NOT go to germany and do 7 shows in The Netherlands, 1 in Amsterdam, and 6 in Maastricht:D lol...

FUCK GERMANY!!
              DertyHarry.CJB.Net

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by kmqwdhgunmgh, Today, 02:57 AM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes