E.I. Remix...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E.I. Remix...

This will appear on Nelly's new album...

Nelly
    E.I. (Remix):D

I'ma sucka for hard cocks and firm but tough knobs(hey) fat men in spandex bendin over for minimum wage jobs(alright) st. louis city with one or two men that aint homos I'm bendin over for suge knight for a chance wit da new death row, who knows I know, my mom was a stankin ass nasty ass hoe! and break it down low to the flow, homos know, now put it in me slow and everytime u bust a nut, faggot do it some mo! im sure you like that, when I get down on my knees ,an swallow that, yea thats about the 168th time I do it fake rhyme after rhyme, when I'm speakin my mind It's no matter if ur shootin a load in my bitch ass for a dime I ask you who dat is, suckin more dick then the 'tics dont worry we jus some pussies cuz are rhymes ant shit! But who spiten weaker then dis, should we apoligize? or fuck 'em no refunds bitch, hey

Hook: Undalay undalay ride me E.I. E.I., uh ohhhhhhhh
    shits weaker then this?
    Undalay undalay homos E.I. E.I., uh ohhhhhhhh
    If I dont give u head right, refunds every friday night...

Undalay undalay ride me E.I. E.I., uh ohhhhhhhh
    shits weaker then this?
    If I dont give u head right, refunds every friday night.

We can go to tha break of dawn ...***** Money long...***** go fast up my skirt and rip to tha spinal bone...***** some say I'm wrong i'll hit ur dick like the bong.....***** if you aint bout man whorein then best be gone...***** i'm fast (uh) double takes when I go down deep im nasty, don't be scared boo, go ahead and ask me I ride dick fastly, call me Jeff Gordon in a wack rhyme spittin shit drivin a station wagon see tha black blazion, somethin smells amazin I gotta dick in my ass half black and asian another one hot boy tellin me to come home his wifey on vacation and left him home alone I used tha hard dick powers, weight loss
    I'm hungry for dick use you seamen as a secret reciep in clam chowder get a room in drunk towers just to hit the P hours get the boy up in my ass so we can fuck for hours.

(hey)

shits weaker then this?

shits weaker then this?

They got a cock suckers cramp from a whole ounce, of that dicky watch me stick it all in a gay boys blouse??, feelin icky pull it out an go off in da boys mouth, now his breath aint pretty start gang rapin when the hoes out, whatcha mean, 20 guys that just've came out, come and get me, puffy lips after the dicks out
    is ya wit me? Don't make me pull that 1 incher ouuuuuuut
    I keep it in the pants unless incase the boy wanna go all ouuuuuut then I slide up in an escalade me and esham gettin hard like the ice capades
    From heat, horny, ??? wacker rapper than puffy You dont understand me?, suck dicks cuz its yummy, If you compare me to your local dairy then you'll see im fruityer then sherpart ice cream give more head than David Bowie, you can fag and bash me
    Sure like I'll be, you can meet me and tha 'tics in the gay bars of Maui (hey)

shits weaker then this?

shits weaker then this?
    Last edited by KK~420; 08-31-2001, 09:25 PM.

lmfao thats some funny shit. There was a thread I think in the general forum that was made and peeps were posting their own disses to Nelly. But I like that one cuz it makes fun of E.I. Thats the stupidest fuckin song ever written. I wrote one called "Midwest Bitch" like 2 days ago but its long and I haven't had time to type it all out and post it up yet. But I remember I made the first part of the hook go "he's a midwest bitch, y'all he ain't got a clue, why his face is blue cuz he sucks some dick from his muthafucking crew" I love it when people dis him with the tune of his own songs.

Comment

Originally posted by ShAdy D12 DiVa
      lmfao thats some funny shit. There was a thread I think in the general forum that was made and peeps were posting their own disses to Nelly. But I like that one cuz it makes fun of E.I. Thats the stupidest fuckin song ever written. I wrote one called "Midwest Bitch" like 2 days ago but its long and I haven't had time to type it all out and post it up yet. But I remember I made the first part of the hook go "he's a midwest bitch, y'all he ain't got a clue, why his face is blue cuz he sucks some dick from his muthafucking crew" I love it when people dis him with the tune of his own songs.
      Lol, thanx...write down ur midwest swang remix when u get done typin it up...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by 7Eleven7, 08-09-2006, 03:53 PM
      25 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Mark Ultra  
      Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 01:38 PM
      0 responses