Eshamtheunholy's Tongues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eshamtheunholy's Tongues

Just wondering if any of the d-12 fans are going to pick up esham's new album tongues. I already have tongues so on the 19th i'll be buying Devils night.
    "They won't let me on MTV, i beat up Carson Daily and remind Eminem of D'angalo Baily, Hailies in a coma, Hailies in a coma, i smell the aroma of a dead body.

YAH I LIKE ESHAM BETTER BUT I BOUGHT TONGUES ALSO ITS REALLY GOOD WHAT DO U THINK> BUT D12 DOES HAVE MAJOR TALENT SO I WILL ALSO BE BUYING THAT CD ALSO THE 19TH

Comment

I don't know how long you have listen to esham but i think it's the best album that he has released since Closed Casket or Dead Flowers. I can't stop listening to this. I might have to wait a few weeks to buy devil's night cause i won't be listen to it for awhile. lol The eminem disses crack me up. I'm glad that he has gone back to Acid Rap.

"They won't let me on MTV, i beat up Carson Daily and remind Eminem of D'angalo Baily, Hailies in a coma, Hailies in a coma, i smell the aroma of a dead body.

Comment

Acid Crap?

What exactly is acid rap,I've been hearing a lot about it lately, clue me in

Comment

Acid rap is a genre of rap made by Esham and Natas. It is like a very hardcore version of gangsta rap.
          My Detroit Music Stash

Comment

"Its the most potent rap ever, it's the venom, it's the spit. It's the whole essence of the word Esham, Everthing. It's the way we spit it, it's burnin, it's hot, it's acid. that's where acid rap comes from!" - Esham
            Last edited by The BoogieMan; 06-16-2001, 04:05 PM.
            http://www.overcore.com/natas/galler...LOGO_small.jpg

Comment

You really wanna know what Acid Rap is? it's basically horrorcore with a diffrent name. Esham came up with the Name Acid Rap so that he woul apear original. It's funny that Esham says D12 bit his style when he stole his style From Ganxsta N.I.P. Esham is a hypocrite, I've heard several of his albums that are supposed to be his best work( Dead Flowers, KKKill the Fetus, Buce wayne etc...) and i was not impressed. He's just like the Insane ClownPosse..... A Rapper who has been in the game fo 13 years and still cant get a real record deal, so he hates on the first guys from detroit who make it. Str8 up loser, but thats just my opinion

Comment

Aight Esham is nothing like ICP. Esham has been a detroit legend for 12 years and has a huge back catalog and nationwide distrabution. He has had a deal for a while. And with him owning all rights to all of his old records (except closed casket) it has made him a millionare. Esham has sold well over a million albums without being tracked by Soundscan or having nationwide distrabution in the early 1990's. If you do not like Eshams style that is your opinion but you have to show him respect for what he has done.
                My Detroit Music Stash

Comment

ha

you go you ICP Fan you, lol

Comment

I nver said anything bad about him until he started talking out of his ass. He claims D12 stole his style(which they didnt, there more of smart ass lyrical hip hop group). And he's no one to talk. Ganxsta N.I.P out of houston has been putting out Records likr That for 16 years( Thats about 4 more than Him) and I know he heard the shit cuz he Bitin. Shit, N.I.P was the first Rapper i ever heard shout "REDRUM" on a record, and that seems to be one of Eshams Favorite Slogans. And I didnt mean he sounds like ICP, There Far worse, But he has that same crybaby attitude, That I didnt make it big so lets hate n the first rappers from Detroit that did Shit. I,m not trying to start shit with no one, listen to whatever you like, But Esham is the last person on earth who should complain about being bitten

Comment

i believe icp had a gold(carnival of carnage) and 2 platiunm(riddlebox and the great mielnko) albums and several nationwide and of sea tours before eminem even met dre. so wheather you wanna accept it or not icp was the first big rap group to come outta detroit. an acid and horrorcore are to different stlyes. horrorcore is what new york fucked up in the 90's. the only person of notable statest that does horrorcore now is necro. icp/twiztid are not horror neither is esham/natas. and as far as this style goes a guy by the name of blowfly was doing this shit back in the 70's about ten years befor gangsta nip. but stop being so blind. icp and d12 got their stlye from esham/ natas.
                      and eminem got his stlye from icp. so stop your cring and accept the truth clones.

todd

Comment

Hey todd, My vision isnt impaired at all. I see alot more than youo apparently, because you think D-12 bit Esham then your the one that's blind. Esham has pretty much no sense of humor like D12, and their flows are not even comparable. I've heard of blowfly(Never heard it, but heard of it) and my only problem with esham is he runs around Acting like he's so original, and he's not. Bottom line is that He is a hypocrite. And the only album that ICP had that went platinum was the Great Milenko, Riddlebox only pushed 650,000. And what I meant was that Esham/ICP/ and groups like that get no respect from anyone outside their hardcore Fan Base, nlike Eminem who was nominated For album of the year, So there Fat out Jealous. If not, why did Esham wait till now to Diss him? The Slim Shady LP came out 3 years ago almost and Esham never said a word. But when The Marshall Mathers LP Pushed 9 million, He started Hatin. He's a Dickrider, Plain and simple, and no matter what hesays or you believe, I guarantee hedoesnt likenot being on the Level that Em's on.

And as Far me crying, It seems to me that the only people crying are the Esham fans that cant handle the fact that no one besides themselves see Esham as being talented. And saying that Em sounds like ICP makes no sense either. ICP has no lyrical skills whatsoever, unlike Em who took 2nd in the Rap Olympics. They rap about Ghouls, Goblins and other shit that Doesnt make Sense. Em Raps about Drugs and Real life violence(School Shootings, Killing your wife....etc)

The Diffrence between Em/D12 and ICP/Esham is like the dffrence Between the a Psychological thriller and a slaher movie; One makes sense, The other doesnt. Why do you think nobody protests Esham or ICP? When youre music sucks it's hard to be a Bad Influence on anyone.

Comment

Bajajajj

Esham = A Living, Breathing Buttplugg

Comment

Right omthe money

I agree completely

Comment

And anothe thing.....

For whoever siad that ICP/Esham are not horrorcore, I'm sorry, But when You paint yourself up like it's Halloween(As both Esham and ICP have Been known to do) Start shoutin "REDRUM" and Rhyme about the Devil witches and Fake shit like that, Your Horrorcore. Give it whatever name you want, It's all the same fake shit

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 05-06-2020, 03:07 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Hellconjuror  
                              Started by hgjhguiov, Today, 08:51 AM
                              0 responses