My Review Of Release Show(Finally)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Review Of Release Show(Finally)

Alright Jay and I arrived around 6:30 or somethen i forget we waited outside for about 15 minutes until Hex came out and got us. We went inside and chilled in the lobby for awhile until we got our VIP passes. While chillen in the lobby we ran into Mark Hicks(D12s Manager) he went and got us our VIP passes. While still chillen in the lobby Obie Trice walks in with his manager like down 2 the lobby and we gave big ups to Obie. While waiten in the lobby still D12 was on stage practicen for the show they were doin some off da wall stuff, like they were doin the 'Onyx' maken fun like they did at Tim Westwood show, "i got my pelle pellle jacket on YAHHHHHHH you scee this gun I PACKIT".

Derty Jim was still not there yet, so Jay and I went outside were we saw Richie 313, and jay talked 2 him for a bit. We also saw an all alone HalfBreedPsycho.

We continued walken around and went up to the VIP area where there was drinks and food there. They finally were letten people in now so we went downstairs. I started hangen out with Richie and his boys for a awhile. Jay went and helped mark in a room put together giveaway bags and such. Richies friend kept buyen me Jack and Cokes and i didnt even pay for them so like i was gonna say no to free alchy. Well one thing led to another and i went to the lobby with my drink and some security came up to me and kicked me out. Jim was outside and told me 2 go to the backdoor and i got back in thru the backdoor. From the backdoor i went on to the side stage where the dj was still on. On the side stage Paul Rosenberg was there overseeing things.

I walked back to the room Jay was in, Mark Hicks and some other peops were in there. D12 returned too the building and were up in VIP. So Jay and I went up there with Jim. We saw Big Proof and he showed us much love. We also saw eminem(big group surronding him of course). We saw the rest of the group too and Obie.

The show started and The Nuts tore it up so did Obie, D12 came on and blessed us with some gr8 songs off ov devils night, they also played Under the Influence.

It was dope 4sho all ova, and from proof jumpen in the crowd and shit like that it was mad hot, even tho jay and I wernt on the stage like Big Derty Jim, it was good.

I didnt go into detail, ov da actual show cuz halfbreed n richie already talked about that so its sweeeet.
    Dirty Head Dave - Dizerty Dave - Dave Dirty
    Rap Basement
    The One and Only

KooL

U LUCKY like always.....
    i went to the lobby with my drink and some security came up to me and kicked me out. Jim was outside and told me 2 go to the backdoor and i got back in thru the backdoor
    u got lucky right there

Comment

LOL 4sho like i was gonna deny the free alchole(from richie) tho it was sweeet till than
      Rap Basement
      The One and Only

Comment

Yo u r sooooo lucky.Man I've never seen D12 live and I never will cuz I live In edmonton.Shit I would give up anything in my house just 2 stand outside tha doors at that show or any show.That sux how ya got kicked out ya fuck'in alcaholic,Just joke'in.But at least u got back in tho.

PS:yo dave did u check tha PM I sent u.Hit me back dog.
        DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
        Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

Dave...

Yo all I can say is that..Dave.. u r one LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY MUTHAFUCKER fo real!! I can't believe u got in da back enterance so fuckin easliy - that ain't fair.!! It sounded like it woz of the hook tho!!!
          Yo I'm goin 2 da Leed festival (UK) in August 2 c them so I'm gonna do my best 2 try and meet them - which I know will b hard but ...hey i meet Em in Feb and I didn't think that woz gonna happen.
          Anyways keep up da good work - peace out.
          D12 4 LIFE
          D12 4 EVA.
          AIM - D12DirtyAss

Email - [email protected].com

THE DIRTY HEAD MAFIA - wit a mission 2 fuck up teenyboppers

KEEPIN IT DERTY !!!!!

Comment

yah 4sho good luck on meeten them 2
            Rap Basement
            The One and Only

Comment

phat!

dave you are the man, your lucky you got back in too!!! Thank god you got tight friends heh, man you are a lucky man damn

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by rplwpaf, Today, 08:26 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post rplwpaf
              by rplwpaf

Started by zafemol, Today, 04:36 AM