HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News:'D12 World' Information

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • News:'D12 World' Information

    Probable songs on the album

    "D12 World" – Produced by Kanye West
    "Get My Gun" (all the members appear on the track)
    "Lets Get It Crackin"
    "The Good Die Young"
    "American Psycho II" featuring Cypress Hill – Produced by Dr Dre
    "My Band" - Produced by Eminem
    "Pour Your 40 Out"

    Probable Producers for the album include Eminem, Dr Dre, Kanye West, Kon Artist, Sick Notes, Red Spyder, The Track Boys & Hi-Tech

    50 Cent is also mentioned as a possible feature for the album.

    The above information was taken from D-12 members, record labels and various other sources such as radio stations.
    Last edited by skin whitey; 02-28-2004, 07:21 PM.
    Fuck Y'all

  • #2
    Way'd it go and post whats been posted a hundred times already! I applaud thee.
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force number one in the hood G

    Comment


    • #3
      dude its posted in the news section of d12world.com.....are that fucking dumb???
      April 11th, 2006 - Proof that the good die young

      Comment


      • #4
        congrats this is the 1000 time this has been posted








































        faggot!!!
        ITS BE MOTHER*UCKER

        Comment


        • #5
          heh..
          Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by skin whitey
            Probable songs on the album

            "D12 World" – Produced by Kanye West
            "Get My Gun" (all the members appear on the track)
            "Lets Get It Crackin"
            "The Good Die Young"
            "American Psycho II" featuring Cypress Hill – Produced by Dr Dre
            "My Band" - Produced by Eminem
            "Pour Your 40 Out"

            Probable Producers for the album include Eminem, Dr Dre, Kanye West, Kon Artist, Sick Notes, Red Spyder, The Track Boys & Hi-Tech

            50 Cent is also mentioned as a possible feature for the album.

            The above information was taken from D-12 members, record labels and various other sources such as radio stations.
            no kidding?
            ------------------------------------
            "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."
            ------------------------------------

            Comment


            • #7
              Look familiar?
              Attached Files
              .

              Comment


              • #8
                no fucking kidding?
                ------------------------------------
                "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."
                ------------------------------------

                Comment


                • #9
                  hehe poor little kid
                  www.thisisHIPHOPmusic.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    freepost
                    [size=1]My shoutouts to famous and to famous peeps
                    screws lose/ok
                    white night/nice
                    sneaky snuffles/cool
                    rondell beene/funny
                    living hp gives a damn/ L
                    everyone else---watch dees

                    [size]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      lol… damn!
                      …said tha black-haired Miss and was out.

                      Realität ist eine Illusion, die durch Drogenmangel hervorgerufen wird.

                      Ain't he gangsta?!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i think i've heard this b4...somewhere...just wonderin where???
                        complete Eminem Discography

                        Eminem's gotta cuss in his raps to sell records, well me too, so fuck Will Smith. - Jimmy Pop, BHG

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          heeeeehheeee
                          Israel 4ever
                          Shout outs
                          LadySnowBlack-sweetest person & lives where she does
                          No Fear-support & lives in the right place
                          FunkyDee-makes me laugh
                          B-Zar-interest in WEB
                          SlimOaksie-hooks me up!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DirtyHead Kevin
                            dude its posted in the news section of d12world.com.....are that fucking dumb???


                            is that really you in that picture? no offence but u look like a fag lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bowman_08
                              is that really you in that picture? no offence but u look like a fag lol
                              ahahahahahahahahhaha

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by seroibvnyt, Today, 12:47 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post seroibvnyt  
                              Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM
                              5 responses
                              25 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by Nancystarkman, Yesterday, 12:21 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by jreuirei, Yesterday, 08:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jreuirei  
                              Started by dbmci, 10-07-2020, 05:11 AM
                              2 responses
                              16 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BrookeDavis  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 07-14-2020, 10:02 PM
                              3 responses
                              16 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Torry
                              by Torry
                               
                              Started by biolifeavisfr, Yesterday, 05:34 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post biolifeavisfr  
                              Started by biolifeavisfr, Yesterday, 05:33 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post biolifeavisfr  
                              Started by tkaxec, 09-18-2020, 11:50 AM
                              2 responses
                              8 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post nicklloyd  
                              Started by Borsyk, 02-25-2021, 02:01 AM
                              2 responses
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Borsyk
                              by Borsyk
                               
                              Working...
                              X