HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick Of Groupies?how Can We Make D12world More Xclusive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick Of Groupies?how Can We Make D12world More Xclusive?

Im certain i aint the only one,but hip hop 2 me is a way of life!!!!!! I bin down with d12 from day one like lots of other guys here.
    The golden days of when this website was jus full of hardcore rap/d12 fans talking PROPER shit have (im affraid 2 say) well and truly GONE!!! we got peeps registered on this site 2004,what da fucks that all about???!!! d12 came out 2001 for fucksake!!! their only excuse can be no internet at home but even that dont work coz there's pc's in skools,library's and internet cafe's etc so wen i c people registered here 2004 im sceptical!!!!!!
    so,to all of you with more than 30 (minimum) rap lps(if u got 200+ like myself thats even better),to all of you over 15 (minimum) ,to all of you who got NWA albums,complete or half complete 2pac an Biggie collections( u gotta realy have all biggies work,2pac collections can be half complete i guess),2 all of those down with shady/aftermath coz u feel their talent an creativity not jus coz of eminem,to all of you who love other rappers EXCEPT shady/aftermath artists, this goes out to you,HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS SITE MORE EXCLSUIVE,LIKE A D12 FIGHT CLUB???? back to the old days of 2001/2002. only suggestion i have is your registered date,but have any of you's got any ideas??? come on,it cant be just me sick of readin gay ass, G wannabe's, grooooopies, ignorant rap fans with no brains an no balls!!!!!! fags who know NOTHING bout the rap game an constantly talk shit!!!!!!!!!!!! if you love your hip hop 2 death,if u blow your speakers out every day to hip hop stompers,if your sick of grooooopies on 50's dick,if you feel 50 cent BUT understand why 50 is over rated as an mc without hatin on him(important issue),if you aint scared to admit wen a track is hot no matter how fag the artist is,if you feel g funk,if uve played ALL EYES ON ME lp so many times ur brain has tupac lyrics floatin around it constantly IF YOU LOVE HIP HOP/RAP...........like da great man luda demands......STAND UP!!!!

later
    WHAT DO U DO WEN UR BITCH IS UNTRUE,U CUT THAT HOOKER OFF AN FIND SUM1 NEW,I NEED ANOTHER BITCH IN MY LIFE

BIGGIE

THEY GOT ME SLEEPIN WIV MY INFA RED BEAMS AND IN MY DREAMS I HEAR MOTHER FUCKAS SCREAMIN,WOT IS THE MEANIN,WEN THUGS CRY

TUPAC

I think its bullshit
    I registered in 2001 with an other username, cant even remember it anymore
    But the time that u registered and the number of posts u have doesnt say anything about how big of a d12/hiphop fan u r
    Hiphop is a way of life 4 me too, but that doesnt mean that I should be on d12world.com 24/7

Comment

Luke this subject has been touched many times give it a rest. I've been a fan of hip-hop since late '94, and I can't be judged as some newbie as of to status of my registration date. Besides as you can see this isn't my username. I've been here since Sept. last year, not too long, but that does not regard the fact whether I respect hip-hop for what it is, not because it was a trend. The term of a newbie to me is a new member and/or an idiot he can't read between the lines. I never actually heard of d12 until early/mid 2002, but I know what I like. I don't need to be told by anyone hip-hop isn't right for me, just cause i'm white. In the only thing that pisses me off more than groupies. Is Stereotypical members. I'm not saying you stereotype. I'm saying you should of proof read what you posted because a lot of it just seems off the proper spectrum. I mean sure you can have a stack of 200+ albums, but still be a stupid groupie. I believe someone who only had about 5 (hip-hop) albums could still even be a fan of hip-hop. Do you see my point.
      Fuck Tha 5-0's>Still Ill>Fuck_Cops
      If i'm an asshole towards you than it means your a
      moron that's needs to be fitted with cement shoes.
      But don't try to e-beef it's pointless. Be coo

Comment

yea the register date doesn't mean shit at all...cuz i dunno what bout you but if I'd go 2 the internet and register to every forum bout a band/rapper i like it would take away all the time i've got
        complete Eminem Discography

Eminem's gotta cuss in his raps to sell records, well me too, so fuck Will Smith. - Jimmy Pop, BHG

Comment

Yup fair points,im takin them on board,ok sure,about the register date,i undastand wot ya sayin,tho hopefully u undastand wot im sayin??? about the posts aid2bekool,im not an outspoken person,i read alot,but for reasons mentioned,there aint bin much to reply a post to due to shit threads by the dozen!!!!(not the derty variety)
          i am jus sick of readin 50 groooopies hangin off da end of his tool,who know nothing,who last month bought their 1st rap lp etc etc to da people like me,who love hip hop 2 the death,its a way of life,the way we dress,the way we are ( an i aint sayin actin like g's!!!!!) theres way too much bullshit bein posted on this site!!!! u 1a come on here an read tite shit about the game,not fags hatin on legends or bum lovin rappers jus cuz of who they are an dont know rap like the rest of us,u gotta feel wot im sayin surely???!!!!
          fuckcops u say sum1 wiv over 200 rap albums can still be a groupie??? hmmmm that dont realy rub wiv me,i aint avin that,spendin over (average lp costs 13 quid/18 bucks) your lookin at ATLEAST 1900 now that aint buyin for the fun of it coz i aint rich,thats goin in2 debt to buy the latest joints my friend!!!!!!!!
          i bin 2 see eminem in milton keynes,im a derty d12 head,im jus bored readin posts by rap no brainers!!!! maybe a short point made long winded,but thats my opinion anyways,who can u talk 2 about xzibits 1st lp?? who can u talk 2 about karupt? about big L? about biggie smalls 1st album? about snoops 1st album? about nas an jay z's 1st album??? ice t? public enemy? ll cool j? common? thug life lp? 2pacalypse now? lox? wu tang? the list is endless!!!!!!!!!!!
          WHAT DO U DO WEN UR BITCH IS UNTRUE,U CUT THAT HOOKER OFF AN FIND SUM1 NEW,I NEED ANOTHER BITCH IN MY LIFE

BIGGIE

THEY GOT ME SLEEPIN WIV MY INFA RED BEAMS AND IN MY DREAMS I HEAR MOTHER FUCKAS SCREAMIN,WOT IS THE MEANIN,WEN THUGS CRY

TUPAC

Comment

I do understand what u mean, but the whole groupie thing...
            I think you mean the people who dont care about hiphop and dont know anything about it,
            they usually dont last long, they post a couple of times and they're gone so why do you let them bother you this much?

Comment

The golden days of when this website was jus full of hardcore rap/d12 fans talking PROPER shit have (im affraid 2 say) well and truly GONE!!! we got peeps registered on this site 2004,what da fucks that all about???!!! d12 came out 2001 for fucksake!!! their only excuse can be no internet at home but even that dont work coz there's pc's in skools,library's and internet cafe's etc so wen i c people registered here 2004 im sceptical!!!!!!
              sorry i didnt take the time or have the time in 2001-2003 to make time for a d12 website...i was too busy writing raps and listening to their album...

faggot
              Wake Up Lazarus
              "Kill Radio"
              "Don't Blame Me"
              "What Do I See?"
              "Us Against the World"

The Fallen Angels Movement

Comment

I agree with the whole groupies thing. I have been a fan of hip hop as long as I can remember. I have mad respect for the culture, and I think it's ignorant of little groupie hoes going online, saying shit like Eminem is so hot, 50 Cent is so fine bla bla. I don't listen to any one artist, because what they look like. I listen to them for what they have to say. Also I think people need to stop actin like Shady/aftermath is the only label around, given Eminem is one of my Favorite rappers ever..There is more to hip hop than just him. People seem to forget how the game got started and forget to pay homage to the pioneers of the game, people from way back. Afrika Bambaata, Kool DJ Herc, Run DMC the list goes on, but my point is I'm sick of people lookin at hip hop like its some beauty contest. They neglect to remember what hip hop is built on, creativity, self expression, and most of all talent..
                Last edited by VivaLabirtch; 03-08-2004, 01:19 PM.

Comment

You think it's bad now, wait till D12 World comes out lol. I agree the registration date means bull. I used to browse this forum all the time before I eventually got round to posting- if only more people took the time to do that.

Comment

i started readin....but too many huge paragraphs for my half closed eyes...sorry!!

i see wat u sayin bout groupies, and followers. that pisses me off. but i've had 3 names? therefore reg date don't mean shit. i was back in 01. but back then i was da shy silent type. my names have changed with how i've progressed as a person over the years

right now. i like keepin myself on the down low back in 01 i liked being seen as crazy. somewhere between that i dont know wtf i was on but u know. shit changes
                    Mystery
                    Another Fallen Soldier
                    ~Rest In Piece Marvin, Mark, Leona, Proof & Kasey J~

Comment

Big up mr 21 posts

Comment

I got an idea start your own website and only let super cool hiphopers like yourself in!
                        www.ifmixtapes.com

Comment

...too much shit to read...

so... this is my new s/n...i had another a month b4 this and i can't remember the other s/n...but i think i'll keep this one this time. and i've been viewing this site since 2002...just wasn't into computers and didn't know ALL this shit was going on then...
                          oldskoolavatar

Comment

By kicking the asses of newbies that ask questions like yours
                            [size=1]My shoutouts to famous and to famous peeps
                            screws lose/ok
                            white night/nice
                            sneaky snuffles/cool
                            rondell beene/funny
                            living hp gives a damn/ L
                            everyone else---watch dees

[size]

Comment

LUKE YOUR FUNNY! i understand your frustration, but we've all been groupies at some stage. just be glad that you've grown out of it..... or have just transgressed into another form of groupie? sorry for being a smart ass,

i'm not at all into the hip hop scene, but have a more than a few classics on vinyl and grew up with the music (early 90s) but it never swept me off my feet. But i like what i read here cos its so chilled including the "groupie" posts.

hope it works out for you though and shame to hear that you're pissed off.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 05-26-2020, 02:44 PM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Mark Ultra  
                              Started by Heridan, 11-09-2019, 02:25 AM
                              2 responses