HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

yo guys we gotta stop all this hating...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yo guys we gotta stop all this hating...

seriously my lil brother is in like 5th grade and hes just now getting into the internet and eminem and he finds boards liek this and he loves finding people that like eminem liek him, and he doesnt realize yet what a groupie is and stuff. so if a person comes on here and is an overly enthusiastic eminem fan dont jump on them, i mean this is a fan board. and most of these insults you guys use are liek oh cmon you stupid 13 year old groupie shut up
    ell you know what they probably are so dont hate on them, the appreciate the same artist as us. they just show it diffrent.
    id feel personally insulted if my lil brother was gettting ragged on by you guys. i never took all this bull shit seriously untill i seen this lil kid going through my binder and listening to everysingle burned cd i had hearing all of these songs for the first time. he went from knowing the guys name to loving everything this guy put out and he wants to come online and talk about him and share his love for eminem with other people. so when someone posts a topic like eminem is the best ever dont rip on them. educate them. cuz all they know is eminem they dont know nothing about tupac even.

think of your lil bro comin on and getting shit on by some of these assholes on this site. so please i mean cmon. do you reallly have to go out of your way to make some lil kid cry?

thanks for listening to me ramble
    Xbox live gamertag: ebizonics
    Twitter: @Ebizonics

Originally posted by ebizonics
    seriously my lil brother is in like 5th grade and hes just now getting into the internet and eminem and he finds boards liek this and he loves finding people that like eminem liek him, and he doesnt realize yet what a groupie is and stuff. so if a person comes on here and is an overly enthusiastic eminem fan dont jump on them, i mean this is a fan board. and most of these insults you guys use are liek oh cmon you stupid 13 year old groupie shut up
    ell you know what they probably are so dont hate on them, the appreciate the same artist as us. they just show it diffrent.
    id feel personally insulted if my lil brother was gettting ragged on by you guys. i never took all this bull shit seriously untill i seen this lil kid going through my binder and listening to everysingle burned cd i had hearing all of these songs for the first time. he went from knowing the guys name to loving everything this guy put out and he wants to come online and talk about him and share his love for eminem with other people. so when someone posts a topic like eminem is the best ever dont rip on them. educate them. cuz all they know is eminem they dont know nothing about tupac even.

think of your lil bro comin on and getting shit on by some of these assholes on this site. so please i mean cmon. do you reallly have to go out of your way to make some lil kid cry?

thanks for listening to me ramble
    well put homie! Stay up and tell lil bro i said what up doe!
    Kuniva - D12

Comment

ill second that Ebizonics !

Eminem - "But in the midst of all this anger and this angst
      Never once did you hear me say I'm a gangster and I aint hear no complaints"

Comment

I like how you have said this: 'so when someone posts a topic like eminem is the best ever dont rip on them. educate them.' So true. People are quick to judge and call someone a groupie. But they don't even know who is behind the screen and how their words really affect that person. Nothing wrong with your bro listenin only Eminem. He's 13 and probably just discovering a great world of music.
        So he has to start somewhere.

Comment

wtf?! Kuniva posting up in this bitch too.. waddup doe!!??

i agree with ya Ebo...we should do somethin'
          Jack Bauer =

Comment

kuniva...sup dawg!!!...but seriously...mothafuckas is assholes here...includin myself...we all talk shit on here...lol
            "Fuck A Image And A Blunt...That Aint Rap Dog...Be Who You Want To Be But Let It Be Fact Dog" - Obie Trice

Comment

word....not that there arent groupies on here lol..

Comment

People never listen to me.
                www.thespeaks.com
                www.pinoyrap.com

Comment

why would we listen 2 a Young filipino dude...nah i'm fuckin wit u...lol
                  "Fuck A Image And A Blunt...That Aint Rap Dog...Be Who You Want To Be But Let It Be Fact Dog" - Obie Trice

Comment

Nah, I'm not talking about anybody here.
                    www.thespeaks.com
                    www.pinoyrap.com

Comment

You know whats sad... some of the people on this site do it on purpose. You have those people who argue with others, thats life, but then you got those people that come on here with the main purpose of just putting people down and starting shit. It's rediculous. Hopefully this thread reaches people. I haven't even been a member of this board long and I'm already sick of the shit.
                      "It's every man's dream to have a penis so large that he must hire a small boy to carry it."
                      "Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."

Comment

yeah thas tru...i got shit the very 1st day i was here

Comment

i agree man, well put.
                          Bay Area Love
                          Go 49ers
                          Raiders suck

N1ggaz bustin shots like they lost they minds
                          Like 25 - Life never crossed they miiiinds
                          -2pac

Comment

You mean there are Eminem fans older than the 5th grade........ well I'll be damned
                            The Stylez that you runnin' wit is ours....... you and them shady suckaz is nothin' but cowardz.

Comment

You know I totally, agree. People said stuff about people being a groupie, because someone's registration date n junk. I think it' s BS.
                              Look at My reg. date..I may have joined March, but I been a fan of hip hop since I was like 8, People like LL, Afrika Bambaata and Salt n Pepa got me into hip hop. I wrote my first wanna be rap in the 5th grade, I got the inspiration from Blondie's "Rapture" (Belive it or not IS "rap" 1st rap single to make it top 10 Billboard charts)
                              Anywho, that was totally pointless to say, but my point that I have made in previous threads is that just cuz you only been registered here for 3 weeks don't mean you only listened to hip hop for 3 weeks. Everyone here is a fan so step off n get along, computer beef is corny as hell.
                              Oh, N I think it's pretty apparent there is an Eminem fan older than 5th grade considering how many cd's he sells, and concerts he's sold out..corny
                              Last edited by VivaLabirtch; 03-17-2004, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by WesleyDrake, 01-15-2021, 09:59 AM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Franok
                              by Franok

Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 07:57 AM