Hey Mr. DJ.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Mr. DJ.......

Ok, so….instead of calling the radio station, I went to the station to talk to the DJ in person. His name is Bobbie from the KDON 102.5 morning show. I told him that I was on the D12 street team ( kindda lied just a little) and that I promote D12. He was like, “Oh yeah! The new song they have with Em is off the hook!? I told him that wut he just said was why I was there and to listen to me and not through me out cuz I was gonna correct him. He was very cool and had me sit down and tell him my idea. I asked him if tomorrow morning on the morning show (when most people listen) if they could let people know when the album drops and to talk about them as D12. I explained all about D12 and the members in the group then I told him to check out D12world and this message board. He seemed to be very interested. I hope he isn’t full of $hit and was being fake about the whole thing. He was just shocked that I knew anything about D12 (i don't look like a hip hop/rap girl). Little does he know! lol!Anyway, I’ve been passing out flyers and I have my sticker on my car and now I did this. Hopefully people will get the message!

Tell us if he actually starts referring the whole band as just "D12" or anything else...just to see if he was being serious.
    Don't try to e-beef it's pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by lustbabe
      Ok, so….instead of calling the radio station, I went to the station to talk to the DJ in person. His name is Bobbie from the KDON 102.5 morning show. I told him that I was on the D12 street team ( kindda lied just a little) and that I promote D12. He was like, “Oh yeah! The new song they have with Em is off the hook!? I told him that wut he just said was why I was there and to listen to me and not through me out cuz I was gonna correct him. He was very cool and had me sit down and tell him my idea. I asked him if tomorrow morning on the morning show (when most people listen) if they could let people know when the album drops and to talk about them as D12. I explained all about D12 and the members in the group then I told him to check out D12world and this message board. He seemed to be very interested. I hope he isn’t full of $hit and was being fake about the whole thing. He was just shocked that I knew anything about D12 (i don't look like a hip hop/rap girl). Little does he know! lol!Anyway, I’ve been passing out flyers and I have my sticker on my car and now I did this. Hopefully people will get the message!
      Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.

Comment

i didn't get a chance to listen to the whole morning show today, but my friend said they played the song and said that was D12 and their album hits stores April 27th. and they (the DJ'S) said it's suppose to be a dope CD. but like i said.....i didn't hear it myself. i feel stupid going back in cuz they wanted to know if i had any promotion stuff like stickers or CD's and $hit and i was like Oh! yeah! i will be getting those soon! lol i shouldn't have lied cuz i don't even know how to get that $hit.

Comment

Ayo LB just ask Jason or somebody I'm sure they'll send u some promo shit if they feel your serious about supportin DTWIZZY!!!!!!!!!!1
          Noone's scared2die,just of how they're going2die!!-GODofFIRE
          [email protected] RESISTANCE RCRDZ ,M3NYFAC3ZPRODS. ,SWIFTYPRODS.,DRAVEN'S SPACE
          www.soundclick.com/abductionproductions

Comment

^good idea, thanks! i just thought he'd think i was another groupie, like most, but 4sho, i'll give it a try.

Comment

No diss 2 u, but even a groupie isn't goin to keep everything for themselves I mean what's the sense of being a groupie if you don't tell everyone you know about who's jock or bra your hangin on lol. It seems to be a serious issue(the media fuckin up their name and whatnot) atleast someone is trying to correct it without askin for sometin 1st or in return. If someone doesn't want to give you promo items cuz they think your a groupie then really who's loss is it. Shit free promotion in any type of business is a fuckin blessin!! Do The Damn Thang 1!!!!!!!!!!
              Noone's scared2die,just of how they're going2die!!-GODofFIRE
              [email protected] RESISTANCE RCRDZ ,M3NYFAC3ZPRODS. ,SWIFTYPRODS.,DRAVEN'S SPACE
              www.soundclick.com/abductionproductions

Comment

^^^werd
                "Fuck A Image And A Blunt...That Aint Rap Dog...Be Who You Want To Be But Let It Be Fact Dog" - Obie Trice

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Gornawil, Today, 12:58 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Gornawil  
                Started by jhonydejws, Today, 12:11 AM
                0 responses