Song suggestion for Eminem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Song suggestion for Eminem

this is a copy of a emial that I sent ot one of the eminem sites that I saw, I dont know the best site or emial adress to send it, I dont have any dellusions that I can or ever would write a song but I had an idea that to me seemed really good for a song eminem might sing. It probably is really bad but I thought I would but it out and see if I could get it to not him directly cuase that would be impossible, but somebody who might think it with was worth taking 5 minutes to show him. If anyone knows a good emial adress that it would be worth sending this too please email that address to me at [email protected].

Hello,
    Well I didn't know where to send this,
    I don't know if this is the right place;
    but seemed as good as any to send this idea.
    I know I'm not anywhere near an artist or
    a rapper, and many people have ideas for
    songs for him and what not, but I am not
    looking for anything just wanted to try
    a suggestion for a song. The title
    "Back from the grave" it would be about
    some one who didnt like Eminem kills
    him in the begging of the song as he
    is enjoying a rich like lifestyle, but
    they do it in some cowardly rat like way.
    Then he talks about how that person starts
    bragging and saying they did it to his
    face or in person, and eminem as a ghost
    walking around his killer starts talking
    to him saying he's lying how he's gonna
    make him regret taken his life. thena
    fastforward to when the guy goes to bed
    and eminem jumps into his head and starts
    messing with all of his dreams. The guy
    starts to freak as Eminiem messes with
    him more and more. The guy acts tough at
    first then breaks down like a baby as the
    song goes on. then he tell him how it's
    too late and mentions how haily doesn't
    have a dady anymore more and now eminem
    is gona huant him till the end of his days.
    Then the guy wakes up and tries to move on
    but then eminem starts showing up in the
    middle of the day, and makes the guy go
    insane, the guy dies and goes to hell where
    eminem made a deal with the devil to either
    (switch places with his killer and eminiem
    returns to the world and lives out his life)
    or the deal could be that eminem gets to send
    eternity making his killers eternity in hell
    as miserable as possible or some combination
    of both. if you know of a better email address
    I should send this too please let me know. This
    is just a thought I had while listening to one
    of his songs, it probably is a stupid idea but
    I didnt think it would hurt to suggest it worste
    case would be nobody bothers to read it. let me
    know what you think if you decide this would be
    at least a decent idea for a song for him to write.

that was a the biggest waste of my time....I am no dumber for reading it..

How old are you? 10??

That was the worst idea I ever heard....HOw would he include all of those weird ass details in the song anyway???
    It's D-12 June 19 so do like me and go buy 3 with no ID- Em (2001)

Comment

5 is my bet

Comment

im sure eminem is not taking suggestions
        Bay Area Love
        Go 49ers
        Raiders suck

N1ggaz bustin shots like they lost they minds
        Like 25 - Life never crossed they miiiinds
        -2pac

Comment

Sort of reminds me of "Hail Mary" video by Tupac. Idea isn't too bad, but unoriginal too, though I'd rather see Eminem go back to his Slim Shady roots if he was to shoot this video, or anything in such style. Song suggestion? Recently leaked "Demon Inside" would be sick for this.
          ..Still takin' my time to perfect the beat, and I still got love for the streets, it's the D-R-E...

Comment

ohhhhhh christ
            Boston, Massachusetts

Comment

DAMN ,,, fuckin waste of time .... STFU ...
              And the world doesn't believe that you fightin' for freedom,
              Cause you fucked the Middle East, and gave birth to a demon,

My Music

Comment

Hi every1 im new!

, how do you get pics over at the side?????? HELP

Comment

:d

Comment

yea why dont u post that idea to him he may use it.........HAHAHAHHA FOOL

Eminem - "But in the midst of all this anger and this angst
                    Never once did you hear me say I'm a gangster and I aint hear no complaints"

Comment

Originally posted by Eminem's Publicist
                      At the current time Eminem is very busy, but after a quick read of your suggestion, Eminem has decided to offer you a contract as a "consultant." Congratulations, buddy! Eminem will be contacting you soon.
                      (cowsmilie

Comment

^haha
                        Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

Comment

I'm assuming you're a preteen that saw Nightmare On Elm Street for the first time and put a bit of a twist and made your own idea from it involving your idol??
                          Now let the night be dark for all of me.
                          Let the night be too dark for me to see
                          Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

Originally posted by i_love_shady
                            Hi every1 im new!

, how do you get pics over at the side?????? HELP
                            In quick links at the top, there is a Edit Avatar link.
                            Last edited by Rrk; 03-21-2004, 01:53 AM. Reason: spelling error
                            Originally posted by pandemic
                            Originally posted by Rrk
                            well, iv never written b4 so imma half ta see whut i can come up with lol
                            Really?! You could be the next Biggie, or Jay-Z if you practice some more!

http://www.soundclick.com/leftsideinc

Comment

When BAD things happen to well intentioned ideas

It pains me that that not only does it seem that most of you who posted something didnt even seem to have understood what you "claim" to have read; but that you are so inconsiderate as to mock, degrade and belittle my decent well-intentioned attempt to at least try to make a suggestion for a song an artist that like to listen to in my recreational time that I thought he might be able to turn into a decent song IF he were to use it as starting point for a song. My original post was just a copy of a email that I decided to write after listening to his song "bully" that my friend brought to me, it might have been more then a song could tell but it was JUST an idea. Possible, theoreticaly starting points the would an artist choose to use would have been totally changed, re-edited, someparts droped, better things added, concept modified, altered and generally made to fit into a tangible well thought, written and respectfull work of art. Yet sevearly narrow and simple minded people only make posts that are inconsederate, rude, serve no construtive purpose other then to make the target feel weak, feable, incompitent, lose their self worth and self convidence and welling ness to post new and creative ideas how ever wrong or poorly done, out of the ordinary they may be. Which furhter makes for an overall anti creative and mondain atmosphere of poor community spirit. For example

paranoid
                              that was a the biggest waste of my time....I am no[w] dumber for reading it.. How old are you? 10?? That was the worst idea I ever heard....HOw would he include all of those weird ass details in the song anyway???
                              I said in the begging that I didnt think it was really gonna be used, that I wasnt an artist or anything. That I didn't have some crazy notion that he would leap at it like it was the best idea ever (summerized). yet you Paranoid felt the need to rip on it like modern day person saying the earth was flat and if you walked too far you'd fall off it. In anwser to your question I am 20, I don't listen to much music never had, never claimed to, and most of what I do listen to (mainly all) is eminem as far as rap anyways. I never said he would use them all, in fact I pretty much was conting on him never ever seeing it to begin with, but it thought it would be a fun thing to try to get it to him cuase you never know what could happen. and are you trying to say that a 10 year old couldnt think of a rap song, arent there some rappers not much older then that, or even younger.

Shadylove
                              5 is my bet
                              Again another total inconsiderate post with no purpose other then to degrade the spirit of the original poster.

Kenny
                              ohhhhhh christ
                              Kenny what can I say, your post is so vuage and poor I don't know wether to agree or be offended. Another non constructive post to take up space.

8ch
                              DAMN ,,, fuckin waste of time .... STFU ...
                              Well at least he was consisten with the other non constructive posts. 8ch who are you to tell other people to "STFU" as you so ellegantly put it, this is a public forum right? For topic and people to talk, and post ideas and things they value and wanna hear about. I am sorry you didn't like it, but I didn't make you read it, but if it was such a "waste of time" why did you waste more posting how much of a waste of time it was to read it. How about next time you just cut your loses and move to the next topic so that the topic doesnt get filled with even more "waste of time" comments for others to read.

Saintsuk
                              yea why dont u post that idea to him he may use it.........HAHAHAHHA FOOL
                              Sarcasim, at least it is a change of pace from the other "waste of time" posts that do nothing to bring new life or ideas or avenues of discussion to this forum topic. It is unfortunate that these people can't at least post a message that might show they had some brain activity and common curtisy. They dont have to like my idea, but you don't have to mock someone for trying to tell it to somebody.

SlamboS
                              Quote: Originally Posted by Eminem's Publicist At the current time Eminem is very busy, but after a quick read of your suggestion, Eminem has decided to offer you a contract as a "consultant." Congratulations, buddy! Eminem will be contacting you soon.
                              Another disrespectful, unoriginal, sarcastic "waste of time" post does nothing for this topic subject, but is only ment to further erode the original posters spirit. I hope you got a good laugh out of this post, you are now even more dispicable and insesitive human being for having made it then you might have been before you posted it. And the same to the many more that posted similar irrelivant posts.

I would however like to thank the 2 people how replyed with posts that were constructive even though they didnt like my idea they managed to make a considerate, intelligent post that added to the topic of this thread at least a little.

Komacyde
                              Sort of reminds me of "Hail Mary" video by Tupac. Idea isn't too bad, but unoriginal too, though I'd rather see Eminem go back to his Slim Shady roots if he was to shoot this video, or anything in such style. Song suggestion? Recently leaked "Demon Inside" would be sick for this.
                              Thank you Komacyde for posting something that added to this topic and doing it in a non anti creative and respectable way. I don't expect people to like my ideas or posts, just to give them the respect that any other non landerous, lude, hurtfull or discriminatory post diserves. This may just be a internet forums post but would you really say these hurtfull, disreseptfull things to someone face to face? If you do that, they I feel sorry for you and the people are around you for having to deal with someone so discurtious and hurtful. I am not hurt by your jokes or attempts to make me feel small and insignificant, just sad tthat people like you may never change, and sad for your children who will probably grow up and learn your hatefull ways, or have to deal with someone like you in their generation who would rather make fun of them and insult them and try and tear them down for voicing their idea instead of taking the extra effort to make a respectfull critisism or just not say anything at all. Post whatever jokes an non sense you fell you need to in response to this post if you like, I have said my peice, take from it what you can(or want) seeing that I wont get really any positive replies from this thread, I wont bother reading it again and IF you do make a poor post even after reading this, well then, nothing I can say here will ever change your mind. Which I think is the saddest thing mentioned in this post.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by WesleyDrake, 01-15-2021, 09:59 AM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Franok
                              by Franok

Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 07:57 AM