HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't it time to Give Royce Da 5'9 his respect back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't it time to Give Royce Da 5'9 his respect back?

This question is for people who are into hip hop. No offence to groupies but you can't answer this because if D12 disliked God you would too. Just being honest. This is for people who can think for themselves.
    Royce Da 5'9 is one of the most talented rappers out today, but because of a petty beef that had nothing to do with the hip hop community as a whole, his reputation was pushed down. For the Detroiter that had a problem because of the King of Detroit song......I respect that to an extent. But I hope no one still holds a grudge over that. It is old news. But, bringing true hip hop back to the game would be phenomenonal. To have Eminem and Royce represent Detroit would be great. There is not a lot of true hip hop out there. The industry has been commercialized. But I would like to see the opinions of others on this matter. And I would like to have explainations behind what you say.
    Last edited by Spoiledbrat; 03-25-2004, 11:11 PM.
    The spoiled one

Royce is awsome and always has been...the beef between him and D12 didnt change my opinion about him what-so-ever...His lyrics are great, Eminem should have signed him to Shady Rec. rather than 50 Cent, but Royce seems better off without Shady Records...
    yea, Royce supposedly started the beef, but people make mistakes...
    I hope Royce blows up real soon and re-gains the respect of the Detroit Community again...
    One Be Lo / Discography
    Proof Discography
    Bugz
    VISHISS

Comment

To get one thing stated before people start jumping on the Royce started it thing....like sniper said, Royce supposedly started the beef. There was a problem way before it was publicly known. Royce just made the real impact, but he wouldn't have said what he did if there wasn't some kind of build up. So, let let that die with them. It was personal and none of the rap games business.....so let's not use that as a reason, because I know someone is wants to. (That would be the groupie response I don't want)
      The spoiled one

Comment

ROYCE is a sick emcee known to man and the guy is crazt when it comes to freestyles and battling!
        but yeh...its a shame where he is right now, shady rec. would have been a great fir for him and hopefully after eminem finishes his last album just like dre, he will have more time to sign newer artisits including royce and da elite crew
        Back like Cooked Crack

Comment

I always liked royce.........wether there was beef or not
          Big Proof - Searchin' For Jerry Garcia Out Q1 2005 (We All Hope)

Comment

i dunno bout rather then 50cent...but yes he shoulda signed royce...
            "Fuck A Image And A Blunt...That Aint Rap Dog...Be Who You Want To Be But Let It Be Fact Dog" - Obie Trice

Comment

I wont bullshit I did lose some respect for Royce as a person over the D12 beef; but not musically. Musically royce is one of the finest rappers there is; was before and is now. Rock City was good but dissapointing given his potential, and Death Is Certain had only a couple of bad tracks and the rest were hot, although theres somthing about the album as a whole which very slightly dissapointed me. Obviously i can't speak for the streets of detroit or anything like that but it appears to me that Royce is more respected in a musical sense right now than ever before.
              I'm a white hetrosexual male; a member of the only group of people left in the world that you can say anything about and there wont be a protest the next day.

"Muthafuckas talk about all this black this and white this. Hip-hop started in the biggest melting pot of America which is New York. You had whites, blacks latinos, and all kinds of shit when hip-hop first started. For people to say that this is strictly for the blacks and shit, uh nobody said that when all the white kids started buying NWA albums when they had no radio play. But now it's a problem cause they are buying the Eminem records?" - Proof

Comment

yeah royce deserves alot of respect.... he is 1 of the best rappers without a doubt i didnt lose respect for royce wen he dissed shady records he gained more respect from me.....to have the guts to diss the whole of shady. and he didnt spit ok shit it was hott alot better than d12 could do to him. he deserves more respect than alot of ppl......if i was eminem i still woulda signed 50 1st, signin him got the label money and made the label known. now i think its time to get royce on the label they would be unstopable with him....

eminem - royce da 5 9 - nas = the 3 best livin emcee's out...............jus my opinion
                click here for all my links to movies, music, music videos, tv shows, games and lots more

Comment

i thought royce should already be in shady rec. because he has like 3 songs with eminem but i dunno how if u have beef with some1 how u can suck i dun care if they're famous or not i like them for their skills royce should be higher up in the game then where he is now

Comment

Hell, I'll even say Royce got the best of D12 in that beef. I know that's a unpopular view and I'll probably get decapitated within the next few days over it, but that's just my opinion.

Royce is awesome, I just don't think he'll ever blow. Maybe it was for the best.
                    READ MY SHIT! ESPECIALLY PART ONE WHERE I WISH DEATH ON EMINEM. HAHA!
                    The Chronicles of SOHH: Part One
                    The Chronicles of SOHH: Part Two
                    The Chronicles of SOHH: Part Three

Comment

Originally posted by ShadyRecords42O
                      i dunno bout rather then 50cent...but yes he shoulda signed royce...
                      yes, rather than 50 cent. compared to royce, 50 writes like a 1st grader
                      Boston, Massachusetts

Comment

I always bumped Royce, and 50 to me is going to commercail and pop......dunno......

Eminem - "But in the midst of all this anger and this angst
                        Never once did you hear me say I'm a gangster and I aint hear no complaints"

Comment

Bad Meets Evil 4 Ever
                          Tupac, Biggie, Eminem, Big Daddy Kane, Nas, Big Pun, Big L, Jadakiss, Kool G Rap, Rakim, Lupe Fiasco, Crooked I, Lil' Wayne, Andre 3000, Canibus, Lloyd Banks, Immortal Technique.

Comment

Royce is probably my favorite rapper right now aside from Nas. I doubt Royce will blow up though, let's see if he gets a deal with any label first.

Comment

Royce is probably my favorite rapper right now aside from Nas. I doubt Royce will blow up though, let's see if he gets a deal with any label first.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Cade1974, Today, 04:47 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Cade1974  
                              Started by mkdgbhuqwdmk, Today, 03:53 AM