Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tongues was weak

Esham's album was weak. The several Disses against Emwre wak

"Hailie's in a coma" Uhhhh, sorry budy, but she's perfectly healthy livin with her Mom. LOL

And that part where he called Em a Honky? I hope he realizes that about 90% percent of the people who lisen to Acid Rap are *******s

That *****s away been Whack.My Cousin Benito lives in Michigan(BrightmoorMuthafucka) , I've been there several times, and the whole Hood thinks he's a joke. Here in Chi-town, They've never heard of him

Motherfuck a Devil Worshipper. I use to push those Fake *****z down the steps in School.

Esham the Unholy? *****, on judgemant day I bet you change your whole outlook, but by then it'll be to late.

Real Gangstas aint Devil Woshippers. Real Gangstas stay on Gods good side cause they no they could de at any time(I'm a
    18th street Vet, Mothufucka, I live around Vicelords. I'd know)

VIolent Fag Boy J Guest apears on this album, Need I say More?
    Fuckin studio Gangsta Whiteboy got his ass beat in Chitown in 96
    Whenhi whack crew played( They only sold like 2.000 Tickets in one of our smallest arenas) Any ***** who runs with ICP isa hoe
    (I lost resect for Snoop and ODB when they worked wit them)

If Esham comes o Chi-town on the warped tour, I'm personally gonna Get back Stage and test his hoe ass

1luv,
    Juan

I downloaded a ESHAM song, and he sounded like he had a dildo up his ass when he was rappin'.....4sho
    www.canibusworld.com

Comment

LOL @ XPLICIT.
      But anyway whats the name of the song where he disses em, i wanna hear it. But anyway corona when you gonna answer back?
      Last edited by OoompaLoompa; 06-19-2001, 10:43 AM.
      The Family Picture
      http://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/imageGPA.JPGhttp://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/image780.JPG
      (This is me, the pictures crappy but ill put up a better one as soon as get it.)

"I tell it like it is like aaron neville"
      JoJo Pellegrino

Comment

i respect your opinon but why are you hating on the man. Is it cause he dissed your man em so you diss him. Were you not feeling the album or what? So you don't like him cause icp is on a track? That's a stupid reason to hate somebody. Where did you get the idea that he was devil worshiper. Cause he's not, he never claimed to be and doesn't act like it. What do you mean if he comes to chicago you will test him? Are you some tuff guy or what? People like you make me laugh.

listen to gloczup for a eminem diss.
        "They won't let me on MTV, i beat up Carson Daily and remind Eminem of D'angalo Baily, Hailies in a coma, Hailies in a coma, i smell the aroma of a dead body.

Comment

heres the rest of that real gangsta list:

real gangstas dont make pussy threats over the internet about beating up people.

real gangstas dont fabricate a lifestyle to impress a message board of teenagers

real gangstas dont claim to be ghetto vets from 18 street when one they live in the suburbs and two theyve never been in any kind of violent incounter.

real gangstas dont go to punk rock shows such as the warped tour.

real gangstas dont have nor have time for the internet. their doing real gangsta shit.

real gangstas dont get pissed over pety shit like they wasnt feeling someones album.

lastly real gangstas dont listen to eminem.

you can talk shit about what crowd the icp drew ( a nationwide tour i might add) in a small arena in chicago back in 1996 but what was your hero eminem doing at that time?

you can fool these kids with your hard talk but i can see right through you like a windshield.

keep on entertaining me with you internet thuggin juan. i dont even know why i typed juan your name is scott or tommy or some shit of that nature.

todd

Comment

you can talk shit about what crowd the icp drew ( a nationwide tour i might add) in a small arena in chicago back in 1996 but what was your hero eminem doing at that time?
            Who the fuck cares about 1996, its about the present not the past and ICP r still where they were then STUCK IN THE U.S! They havent even bothered to try and conquer europe or any where outside the U.S, cos they dont have the bollocks.

Peace.

Comment

i didnt bring up 1996 so bitch at the fag that did and in 2005 when icp is still around drawnin 2500 fans a show and eminem is vannila ice id like to see whos nuts youll be riding then. (not dissin em but his headn down the same path the media will kill his carrer) and nobody cares about the uk because you people stink and have bad teeth. the only good thing to come from over there is the sex pistols. but the real reason they havent been overseas is because they cant get the faygo into the country.

todd

Comment

I said Europe not UK, and we don't like letting men who wear make up into the country, we have enough asylum seekers in this country as it is. Peace.

Comment

ESHAM = FAGGOT
                  ICP = FAGGOTS
                  www.canibusworld.com

Comment

real gangstas died with capone and dillinger...you want a real gangsta, go to them muthafuckaz...they ran shit; everybody just likes to pop shit and think that they ill fuck that...capone would blast your face for looking at him...ain't no more real gangstas; ya'll are just pop muthafuckaz...

Comment

Originally posted by XPLICIT
                      ESHAM = FAGGOT
                      ICP = FAGGOTS
                      agreed. fuck em both
                      An MC to a degree that you can't get in college

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post