HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D12 World The Movie(Coming this Fall !!!!!!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • D12 World The Movie(Coming this Fall !!!!!!)

    Just like the Spice Girls did, wouldnt be cool if D12 did a movie called "D12 World the Movie" ??? But than a real X-rated(Action/Science-Fiction/Sex/Drugs/Hiphop/etc.) movie with all the videoclips in it or sum.

    Somewhere 4 away from this planet or just here on earth in the year 1200 or 3130. Do yall got any more ideas or suggestions 4 the script of "D12 World the Movie" ??? Like what gotta be the problem that has to be sovled up in "D12 World the Movie" ???

    Peace, Shady Detroit, As the D12 World Turns,

    Dirty Tim.
    B-Triangle>>>Dirty Room Ent.<<<B-Triangle
    DETROIT HIPHOP
    Bugz-Rogier-Cherelee-J Dilla-Deshaun-James Brown-Hariri-Theo-Juliana-Andre H6:
    All
    Rest in Peace

  • #2
    i got an idea. they should tell about how they met back to when eminem was first startin out in the early 1990's and then how they got together and recorded and shit. this would be hot.

    then they could tell the story of how bugz got killed.

    without the science fiction part
    Originally Posted by FaB514
    You have to preserve the color of your skin or else everyone will be brown
    Eminem started sucking ass after 8 Mile. He can't rap worth shit now.

    fabbeddockamam

    Comment


    • #3
      hahahahahaha dumb shit....
      Jack Bauer =

      Comment


      • #4
        coooool
        (`._.[ Claire ]._.)

        Comment


        • #5
          could it get any worse?


          Eminem: Hey have you met paul? He's a fucking fuck his life is over
          Paul: your too late, I already quit
          Eminem: Oh yeah? Well, you're so fired then that you're rehired, you fuckin fuck. You know why? Because you're fat, bald and ***ish.

          Blah

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Professor RT
            i got an idea. they should tell about how they met back to when eminem was first startin out in the early 1990's and then how they got together and recorded and shit. this would be hot.

            then they could tell the story of how bugz got killed.

            without the science fiction part

            Yeah a more serious one , yeah that would be cool too!
            B-Triangle>>>Dirty Room Ent.<<<B-Triangle
            DETROIT HIPHOP
            Bugz-Rogier-Cherelee-J Dilla-Deshaun-James Brown-Hariri-Theo-Juliana-Andre H6:
            All
            Rest in Peace

            Comment


            • #7
              OR not
              Sounds Like You That Was My Intention
              I've Paid Dues Now Dudes Pay Attention


              q


              ○○○EnterTheSyztim○○○


              Velvet Revolver

              Comment


              • #8
                Sci-Fi LOL! They should all get little guest spots in the next Star Wars movie or someshit...
                ^he's from austria, without stereotyping most central/eastern europeans are sexfiends where nothing is taboo.
                -MidwestSwing

                Comment


                • #9
                  Gosh I think yall dont like it just becuz I said " Just like the Spice Girls did" . I ment that in a way like D12 making a Movie poking fun at their movie. Just like they were dancing like Nstink in the video of My Band.

                  (And yeah I also would like to see the story the way Bugz(R.I.P.) was and got killed or sum. )

                  Btw a D12 Movie would the same like a videoclip only than 31 times longer....whats so dumb or worse about that ???
                  B-Triangle>>>Dirty Room Ent.<<<B-Triangle
                  DETROIT HIPHOP
                  Bugz-Rogier-Cherelee-J Dilla-Deshaun-James Brown-Hariri-Theo-Juliana-Andre H6:
                  All
                  Rest in Peace

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    thats the only thing i thought would be wrong wit it. i hate sci fi movies mostly.

                    the sex/drugs/action/everything else is iight.
                    Originally Posted by FaB514
                    You have to preserve the color of your skin or else everyone will be brown
                    Eminem started sucking ass after 8 Mile. He can't rap worth shit now.

                    fabbeddockamam

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It doesnt has to be sci-fi I just called a few examples.

                      It could be a thriller to: American Psycho
                      B-Triangle>>>Dirty Room Ent.<<<B-Triangle
                      DETROIT HIPHOP
                      Bugz-Rogier-Cherelee-J Dilla-Deshaun-James Brown-Hariri-Theo-Juliana-Andre H6:
                      All
                      Rest in Peace

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Dirty Tim
                        Gosh I think yall dont like it just becuz I said " Just like the Spice Girls did" . I ment that in a way like D12 making a Movie poking fun at their movie. Just like they were dancing like Nstink in the video of My Band.

                        (And yeah I also would like to see the story the way Bugz(R.I.P.) was and got killed or sum. )

                        Btw a D12 Movie would the same like a videoclip only than 31 times longer....whats so dumb or worse about that ???
                        I like it
                        (`._.[ Claire ]._.)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          and then they can have toys, and do soda comericals, and sell out all there integraty

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Well em there are already Eminem dolls in shops 4 a long time now and theres a Soda drink called Devils Night. So I think ya a kinda late wit that idea.
                            B-Triangle>>>Dirty Room Ent.<<<B-Triangle
                            DETROIT HIPHOP
                            Bugz-Rogier-Cherelee-J Dilla-Deshaun-James Brown-Hariri-Theo-Juliana-Andre H6:
                            All
                            Rest in Peace

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              That's the gayest idea I've ever heard ...
                              HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

                              www.***********.info

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by basketballeven, Today, 04:02 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by basketballeven, Today, 02:31 PM
                              0 responses
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by WesleyDrake, Today, 09:59 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WesleyDrake  
                              Started by SamueleRiley, Today, 02:24 AM
                              1 response
                              11 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post kmonahan  
                              Started by torchketousa, Yesterday, 11:24 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post torchketousa  
                              Started by torchketousa, Yesterday, 11:23 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post torchketousa  
                              Started by FrankCobalt, 12-03-2020, 05:24 PM
                              3 responses
                              8 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Monret
                              by Monret
                               
                              Started by FrankCobalt, 10-25-2020, 04:56 PM
                              2 responses
                              7 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Smilert
                              by Smilert
                               
                              Started by basketballeven, Yesterday, 09:11 AM
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by basketballeven, Yesterday, 07:19 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Working...
                              X