• Show
Clear All

• Big Joe
    replied
    uppin

Leave a comment:

• ill_lyricist
    replied
    this cd was near garabge it reminded of that blueprint 2 album by jay z...i use that album now to crush up my weed into quaters ::

Leave a comment:

• hiphopvillan
    replied
    git up- 5/10
    loyalty- 8/10 real nice beat.
    just like u- 0/10 thought bizzare was funny amityville and under the influence. 2 albums later, very bored.
    ill be damned- 3/10
    my band- 7/10
    u r the one- 0/10 worst song.
    6 in the mornin- 9/10 -smooth track
    how come- 4/10 sorry but the song is lame and the music sounds ammature. proofs verse was ok.
    leave dat boy alone- 6/10 only cuz the music is okay.
    get my gun- 0/10 awful song
    bitch- 7/10 proof shows hes on a different level.
    d12 world- havent heard it
    40 oz.- 3/10
    american psycho 3/10 you cant even nearly compare this to american psycho 1, i thought artists posed to grow?
    good die young- /10
    keep talkin- 7/10

over all this album sounds very popish and sounds like it was targeted for middleclass pre teens, which makes sence considering they are the spoilt ones with money. shame it has to be about money and POPularity, over streetcred. maybe d12 think the types of groupie stanfan people on this board are their only fans. i guess all the kids in the hood and on the estates r paying the price for bootlegging instead of buying!

Leave a comment:

• martini500
    replied
    I ain't heard the album yet, just gonna wait till it comes out, but so far on the board I am seein mixed reviews so I dunno what to expect now.

Leave a comment:

• sing4themoment
    replied
    Originally posted by ST aka Dirrty
    notice evry1 in this thread loves it, and others hat it, people keep getin me down about this album , i havent herd it yet
    WHY THE FUCK NOT?????

Leave a comment:

• sing4themoment
    replied
    git up 9/10
    loyalty 6/10
    just like U 5/10 (never really liked bizarre)
    Ill be damned 3/10 - in my opinion worst song on the album
    my band 6/10 - it was kinda funny
    you are the one 5/10
    6 in the morning 9/10
    HOW COME 12/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    leave dat boy alone 6/10
    get my gun 7/10- might of got 8 I like lyrics just not the way its put together
    Bitch 9/10 (I'm a female, I don';t find it degrading I find it funny ass hell! and all of you woman that think it is 1 need to get a sense of humor, and 2 need to realize you are the bitchs they talking bout.)
    d12 world 5/10
    40 oz 4/10 commercial garbage with no meaning or point, and I am soooooooooo FN sick of lil john.
    american psyco 2 7/10- felt it could have been much better it gets like a 2 compared to AP 1
    bugz 97- not glad he had to die but swifty is better
    good die young 9/10
    keep talkin 7/10 good but old as fuck shouldn't be on the album - in fact I took it off and put BNU
    BNU 8/10

overall rating of the album 6.8/10
    Last edited by sing4themoment; 04-18-2004, 05:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FAcT oR FiCTiON
    replied
    get my gun is the hottest track on the cd, then how come

proof ripped this cd...

Leave a comment:

• ST aka Dirrty
    replied
    notice evry1 in this thread loves it, and others hat it, people keep getin me down about this album , i havent herd it yet

Leave a comment:

• Whatsup
    replied
    why everybody hating on "leave dat body alone"-hook? i love it!

Leave a comment:

• <?!AfTeRmAtH!?>
    replied
    leav dat boy alone had potential to be a great song instead the hook ruined it, bitch, ill be damned (gets in my head), loyalty, get my gun (the best track on the album, my opinion), psycho 2, 40 oz (yep, still luv it), bugz 97, yung z, 6 in am, keep talkin

Leave a comment:

• Drunk Monkey
    replied
    I hear this C.D and I know D12 spent more time and effort with it. I really enjoy the album, truly.

Here's the problem, some of there beats simply didn't give the foundation for tight tracks. I'll Be Damned, U R The One, and D12 World........................perfect examples.

Devil's Night seems blessed with simpler, but more to the point beats. It worked out well. With that being said some tracks on D12 World are in a completely separate league from all others.......................How Come, Get My Gun, Git Up, LEave Dat Boy Alone and even 40 Ounce (Trust me nothing compares to Em and Proofs verse).

Considering this, it's damn obvious that this is a mint album. We may not be as impressed as we were when the 1st D12 album hit, but that's to be expected. Shady Records has since spoiled us with dozens of powerful and memorable tracks since the 1st album. We've been spoiled, and now we seem to be a lil upset if an album from Shady Records doesn't contain 21 absolutely brilliant tracks.

Also the fact remains that we're too this point really just revealing our initial impressions. Truly classic albums will have you listening to it for a good many years. It took me awhile to appreciate a lot of Devil's Night tracks..............such as That's How, Instigator and Blow My Buzz. I feel this album will work like it also, Leave Dat Boy Alone I initially didn't know what to make of it, but now I can't Leave The Track Alone.

D12 World is a quality album. Props to Shady Records, and I'm looking forward to reviewers from all SOURCES to try and dis-credit/give bad reviews to the album. How they will account for all the clever and astonishing flows has yet to be seen.

Leave a comment:

• BlackSlimShady
    replied
    Git Up- 8/10
    Loyalty- 8/10
    Just like u- 9/10
    ill be damned- 6/10
    My Band- 8/10
    u r the one- 5/10
    6 in the mornin- 7/10
    how come- 10/10
    leave dat boy alone- 7/10
    get my gun- 8,5/10
    bitch- 9/10 (I luv the song)
    d12 world- 7,5/10
    40 oz.- 7,5/10
    american psycho 2- 8,5/10
    good die young- 9/10
    keep talkin- 7/10

Leave a comment:

• Frusciante
    replied
    I really like the new album, Devils Night did take time to grow on me but this one didnt, its more "Listenable" if that makes sense. Im not sure if its truely better though, time will tell....

Leave a comment:

• Kenny
    replied
    git up- 8/10
    loyalty- 9/10
    just like u- 6/10
    ill be damned- 6/10
    my band- 8/10
    u r the one- 5/10
    6 in the mornin- 7.5/10
    how come- 10/10
    leave dat boy alone- 7.5/10
    get my gun- 9/10
    bitch- 8/10
    d12 world- 5.5/10
    40 oz.- 6/10
    american psycho 2- 8.5/10
    good die young- 10/10
    keep talkin- 7/10

overall i love the album, but i don't know if i'd say it's as good as devil's night

Leave a comment:

• UnknownLoser
    replied
    Like Elonzo said, How come is amazin. Titest track on the CD.

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by alisahendel, Today, 12:44 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post alisahendel  
Started by Smilert, 01-30-2020, 08:51 AM